Page 178 of 214 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,560 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by ijag View Post
    Hello All,
    Sadly, I can't figure this out... I'm not a Photo Shop guy...

If anybody can do this icon, I would be thankful....
    here u go...sorry it got overlooked!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

iPhone? More like MyPhone youngunn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zooth View Post
    Weve already made him that exact orb, what makes you think he will like that one??? lol

Quote Originally Posted by youngunn View Post
    Weve already made him that exact orb, what makes you think he will like that one??? lol
    hahaha! I swear that guy is gonna be back later today..I can see it already!

"I ASK NOW 5 TIMES FOR GLARED ICON! WHY NOBODY DO FOR ME?? AM I SOMETHING WRONG DOING???"

If he doesn't I'll actually be disappointed!

Hello Everyone I need your help if you could make icon for this images its very helpful

No this is not Cydia or Rock application. I download form iTune
    1 CameraSafe
    2 Stolen Wallet
    3 ActivePrint
    4 AlwaysOnPC
    5 Lost n Found
    6 Omni Invoice

Thanks for your responce toyvan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -camerasafe_128x128.png   -icon.png   -images.jpeg  
    Last edited by sexydesi; 2010-02-13 at 06:38 PM.

hey tv.. sorry again but bosspaper works fine with the GOC Pro theme but not when I selected the date widget theme in winterboard.. I followed instructions from post no.1...

also I experimented putting 3 files from datewidget theme (through SSH) Infoplaylist, datewidget.png and the the thumbs.db files and copy it into the GOC Pro theme file (renaming the infoplaylist there to 1_infoplaylist) thinking that I would be able to select only the GOC pro theme through winterboard and would be able to see the date widget there.. lol experiment failed..

Quote Originally Posted by sexydesi View Post
    Hello Everyone I need your help if you could make icon for this images its very helpful
    if these are cydia/rock apps then I need EXACT names of these apps..please edit ur post accordingly -

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    hey tv.. sorry again but bosspaper works fine with the GOC Pro theme but not when I selected the date widget theme in winterboard.. I followed instructions from post no.1...

also I experimented putting 3 files from datewidget theme (through SSH) Infoplaylist, datewidget.png and the the thumbs.db files and copy it into the GOC Pro theme file (renaming the infoplaylist there to 1_infoplaylist) thinking that I would be able to select only the GOC pro theme through winterboard and would be able to see the date widget there.. lol experiment failed..
    I don't know how to help u..it works if u follow my instructions EXACTLY! I PROMISE!! no need to experiment, just follow my instructions! btw, the instructions are on the first post in the GOC PRO thread, not here!

Quote Originally Posted by xnifex View Post
    damn that sucks about your youtube account. Well, i'll check back occasionally for a new video. thanks again for the glass orb themes. by far my favorite theme out there!

video tutorial is back on first post
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-02-13 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

xnifex (2010-03-03), youngunn (2010-02-13)

iight tv I'll give a shot again.. thanks much though..!! and thanks fer the video tutorial too..!

hey zooth, ur now the third person who has tried to help this person...we have posted his request over 4 times now and he/she keeps asking for the same thing over and over!! thanks though
    Hehe! Thanks for the advice!

1 CameraSafe
    2 Stolen Wallet
    3 ActivePrint
    4 AlwaysOnPC
    5 Lost n Found
    6 Omni Invoice

Thanks

1 CameraSafe
    2 Stolen Wallet
    3 ActivePrint
    4 AlwaysOnPC
    5 Lost n Found
    6 Omni Invoice

These are App Store apps right? They will auto create... No need to request them.

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    hahaha! I swear that guy is gonna be back later today..I can see it already!

"I ASK NOW 5 TIMES FOR GLARED ICON! WHY NOBODY DO FOR ME?? AM I SOMETHING WRONG DOING???"

If he doesn't I'll actually be disappointed!
    I thought I'd give it a try, and make an icon for him.

P.S. I noticed how he kept asking for a "glared" icon...maybe he/she wants the icon to be a solid color? There is a diagonal line where the top left half is brighter than the bottom right. I tried getting both to match, but failed horribly.
    So I prison break my phone and use Chlamydia to install un-padlocked applications, then I somehow use a Snowboard to change the way my African Safari looks?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spenny View Post
    I thought I'd give it a try, and make an icon for him.

P.S. I noticed how he kept asking for a "glared" icon...maybe he/she wants the icon to be a solid color? There is a diagonal line where the top left half is brighter than the bottom right. I tried getting both to match, but failed horribly.
    ya i dont think that will appease him either.

Ok toyvan i did what you told me to do. Now i only need:
    MLIA Lite
    Kinetic Balls
    Flood-It! 2
    iWipeCache which i cannot find a pic of.

1 CameraSafe
    2 Stolen Wallet
    3 ActivePrint
    4 AlwaysOnPC
    5 Lost n Found
    6 Omni Invoice

please read my first post on how to have ALL App Store icons auto-created...everything u need is there

Quote Originally Posted by nppatel4428 View Post
    Ok toyvan i did what you told me to do. Now i only need:
    MLIA Lite
    Kinetic Balls
    Flood-It! 2
    iWipeCache which i cannot find a pic of.
    I posted an icon for iWipe Cache already a few pages back...I'm a bit confused on ur other requests, are they app store apps? when requesting, I need to know if these are Cydia or Rock apps, because there is no need to fulfill requests for App Store ones...

i tried both of these
    Method one: (VERY EASY!!!)
    1. Open Rock and search for 'iWipe Cache'..install and run it. It will automate the process of clearing the icon cache and respring ur device..done! doesn't get any easier than this!(don't forget to support the developer of this convenient and FREE app).

NOTE: Make sure u have my theme selected in WinterBoard FIRST before u run 'iWipe Cache'

Method two: (EASY!)
    1. Open Rock or Cydia and search for 'iFile' and install it(iFile is free, however it's continued development depends on donations, so please consider making a contribution to it's developer)
    2. Open 'iFile' and click on the top left button until u get to the "root" directory...u will know u are there when u can't go any further and u see the forward slash symbol "/" on the top bar.
    3. Navigate to the following directories:
    var/mobile/Library/Caches - and delete these two directories/folders:
    'SpringBoardIconCache' & 'SpringBoardIconCache-small'(don't worry, this is very safe! these folders will automatically be re-created after u respring ur device)
    4. Respring ur device and now all ur existing, and all future App Store icons, will now be "Orbified"

and i could not get it to autoupdate the icons. The files i loaded were in the UII Images with the 3 .jpg photos and i even deleted one of my icons and went in the appstore and it did not work. Ill try again but what am i doing wrong?
    Never mid! I fixed it. i was stupid and forgot to make the folder and didnt name it currently. Thanks for the help tho!
    Last edited by nppatel4428; 2010-02-14 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Fixed it

Quote Originally Posted by youngunn View Post
    Maybe I don`t read the hole thread??? lol

Thumbs up Orb Request pls :D
    GT Racing
    &
    Pong

are orbed but in categories they didnt whats the problem?
    Last edited by recan1ze; 2010-02-15 at 05:29 PM.

is it possible to make loading screens for normal (non-cydia) apps?
    IIf so, where do you need to put the loading screen?
    So I prison break my phone and use Chlamydia to install un-padlocked applications, then I somehow use a Snowboard to change the way my African Safari looks?

Default Gta:Ctw
    hey i've searched for the icon but was unable to find it so i dont think it has been done so can u do this icon plz thnks.

GTA: CTW

SRY I DONT NOW HOW TO GET THE ICON

Default Pocket Informant (or Calendar Dock Icon)
    I am looking for a small pocket informant or calendar type icon I can use in the dock. Right now it is a big round one and looks odd.

I dont believe these autocreate. Thanks.

Page 178 of 214 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188 ... LastLast