Page 177 of 214 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,540 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by xnifex View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that. Do you have the original video? I saw it once & thought it was very informative & wanted to give it a shot on my own.
    my youtube acct got hacked and all my videos got lost, along with my account..unfortunately, I didn't have a backup copy ..when I get some time I'll make another one

hey TV! what would u say to be the best wallpaper for your theme..?

[quote=toyvan;5120955]
    Quote Originally Posted by saif.alam View Post

here u go..I think there was confusion on both sides..all I ask that if people are requesting icons to make it known they are NON-appstore apps, otherwise I will just redirect people to my first post
    its all good...thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    hey TV! what would u say to be the best wallpaper for your theme..?
    whatever one u think is best! haha ...to be honest with u I just incorporate the lockscreen wallpaper with the default springboard wallpaper(GOC PRO), and then made a copy of each but flipped them horizontally, and use bosspaper to rotate them every 10 seconds with the 'fade' transition set to about 2 seconds...so there are 4 images total..sounds a lot more complicated then it is..lol! but, in all truth I think simple backgrounds with not too many different colors in them look the best! I like to keep it simple

ahh! ok! thanks loads..! though can I use boss paper with the date widget..?

ahh! ok! thanks loads..! though can I use boss paper with the date widget..?

yep! read the bottom of my first post in the GOC Pro thread ...

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html

@TV
    I would have to download the GOC bosspaper first..? I don't seem to have it in winterboard bro.. ?

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    my youtube acct got hacked and all my videos got lost, along with my account..unfortunately, I didn't have a backup copy ..when I get some time I'll make another one
    damn that sucks about your youtube account. Well, i'll check back occasionally for a new video. thanks again for the glass orb themes. by far my favorite theme out there!

No one has been helping me with my ONE request
    Please can someone make me a glared icon for MxTube

^^^^^^^^^^ignore this ignorant fool ^^^^^^^^^^

@TV
    I would have to download the GOC bosspaper first..? I don't seem to have it in winterboard bro.. ?
    it comes with the theme by default
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-02-12 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yes yea yes sorray!! I selected it and put it all the way at the top of winterboard. went into boss prefs and switched on the on winterboard toggle. resprung. though......... no fading sir..

n LOL it's the mxTube dude again!!!! hah!! patience TV! lolll

yes yea yes sorray!! I selected it and put it all the way at the top of winterboard. went into boss prefs and switched on the on winterboard toggle. resprung. though......... no fading sir..

n LOL it's the mxTube dude again!!!! hah!! patience TV! lolll
    did u read my instructions exactly?? do u have bosspaper installed? u have to choose the options u want in bosspaper..i.e. the folder for images and the transition type..

Last edited by toyvan; 2010-02-12 at 06:18 AM.

yes yes I did all that in the bosspaper selected
    wallpapers and all.. but to no avail.. and also I deleted the icon cache. both folders springboard and the small one, resprung, tried downloading an app from appstore. sorry but not orbed. do I need a reboot maybe..?

yes yes I did all that in the bosspaper selected
    wallpapers and all.. but to no avail.. and also I deleted the icon cache. both folders springboard and the small one, resprung, tried downloading an app from appstore. sorry but not orbed. do I need a reboot maybe..?
    I'm very confused I thought u wanted to know how to use bosspaper w/ the datewidget??!! what do u need help with?? hahaha

both actually..! hah! it's just there are more and more new things in finding with just this theme alone and and and it's just fantastic!! lol loading screens, moving wallpaper, custom icons, ui sounds, sliders, etc etc!! lol I'm sorry but I can't help myself!

I need help with both dude. not happening fer me man.. I'm not doing something right I guess.

ok I tried switching the under winterboard option off in bosspaper and the wallpaper does change now. but the date widget is not there. also I realized that the 3G icon on my status bar also change to the stock font. before I did all this it was the dark blue bold goc font. also my SMS bubbles has went back to the stock color. ****! I'm screwing it up. but no prob with all that I'll trial and error. but can u help with the auto orb of AppStore icons and the bosspaper pls..?
    Last edited by thetjshow; 2010-02-12 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Aznjonathan23 View Post
    No one has been helping me with my ONE request
    Please can someone make me a glared icon for MxTube
    Attached Images Attached Images  

ok all solved cept fer the bosspaper one. just need advive on that pls!

thanks! n good day!!

Default Cydia - Icon
    Hi, Can someone make a orb icon for the attached?
    I tried myself but failed, I might take another stab at doing them in a few days. Don't really have the time needed to learn...

Thanks in advance,

Quote Originally Posted by ijag View Post
    Hello All,
    Sadly, I can't figure this out... I'm not a Photo Shop guy...

If anybody can do this icon, I would be thankful....
    Hi, Anybody have any luck doing this icon?

Thanks,

Hmm, I can't reattach the image?
    Last edited by ijag; 2010-02-12 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Zooth View Post
    hey zooth, ur now the third person who has tried to help this person...we have posted his request over 4 times now and he/she keeps asking for the same thing over and over!! thanks though

ok all solved cept fer the bosspaper one. just need advive on that pls!

thanks! n good day!!
    I advise that if ur having trouble with bosspaper that u go on the bosspaper support thread or website! lol

Quote Originally Posted by ijag View Post
    Hi, Can someone make a orb icon for the attached?
    I tried myself but failed, I might take another stab at doing them in a few days. Don't really have the time needed to learn...

Thanks in advance,

Hi, Anybody have any luck doing this icon?

Thanks,

Hmm, I can't reattach the image?
    can u give me the post# or a link to it..I don't feel like sifting through all the posts to find it ...

Sorry about that... Post 3420

Thanks!

Page 177 of 214 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187 ... LastLast