Page 176 of 214 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

@k3k3

hey you..! I'm a new guy around here as I can see in the amount of post I made so my advices will not count for much compared to the others who's been in the scene since day 1. but..

I too just requested about a week ago on the same thing, iRealSMS dock icon. I can't remember off hand the exact page it is but what u can do is do a "search within this thread" (which is avaliable above on top of this page) and search for SMS dock icons. SPICCAND is the guy who kindly made about 4 SMS dock icons. which includes irealSMS too. try it!

also if u want the loading screen for this it's too avaliable two or three pages back from this page. courtesey of youngunn!

@sylvin
    dude likewise with yourself, the icons were already made for all three that you requested. quicklock and all that. u can either do a search within this thread, or go to the very first page of this forum and see the huge bold very first entry by TV himself regarding where to find the icons which were already made and how to "install" it on your device. he put links there so u can just click on them and you will be re-directed to the online database of made icons. read carefully. trust me on this one, requesting here for icons that were already made is futile. just read and understand the very first post on this forum. good day!

@nppatel4423

likewise with ur requests my dear sir! chec out the veri first page and the very first post of this forum!

(hope I'm helping TV and all those other cool ppl who is selflessly doing the icons and are the backbone of this great forum!)
    Last edited by thetjshow; 2010-02-11 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

spiccand (2010-03-10)

eWiFi
    FX Photo Studio
    Qik Video Camera
    Table Tennis
    imikimi
    Moto Chaser

Last edited by rajpatel275; 2010-02-11 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by saif.alam View Post
    thanks i was able to get one icon from there. would u be able to the following:
    SMSCounter
    MakeItMine
    SwapCameraRoll
    MakeItMine is also in the online database(Icons_2 folder), it is labeled 'MIM', so u may have to rename...

Quote Originally Posted by xnifex View Post
    toyvan the custom icon tutorial is no longer available. any other links/mirrors?
    I have to make a new one, however I'm reluctant to do so since I have made the icon 'auto-create' files available to everyone on my first post...

Quote Originally Posted by nppatel4428 View Post
    hey toyvan or whoever makes icons. can u make these icons for me?i tried to follow the steps. i followed all of them and resprung ad did everything twice but it didnt work. can u guys please make me these?
    Cube Runner
    MLIA Lite
    Skee-Ball
    League Pass
    Game Time
    COD Zombies
    Glow Hockey
    kinetic Balls
    u must be doing something wrong ...did u try the 'iWipeCache' route? regardless u need to check the online database, as most of those icons have already been made...

Quote Originally Posted by sylvin View Post
    Toyvan,
    How do we request icons since you have updated G.O.C Pro. I am not sure how show the icons I need for the Cydia and Rock programs. If the name are enough. Could you create icons for QuickLock, Flashlight and AutoSilent.

Thanks sylvin
    if u can't find the original icons for Rock/Cydia apps, u can take a screenshot of ur device and attach to ur post...Flashlight is in the online database(Icons_1 & 3 folder), & AutoSilent is in the Icons_1 folder..

Quote Originally Posted by rajpatel275 View Post
    eWiFi
    FX Photo Studio
    Qik Video Camera
    Table Tennis
    imikimi
    Moto Chaser

PEOPLE!! PLEASE CHECK THE ONLINE DATABASE!!

PEOPLE!! PLEASE CHECK THE ONLINE DATABASE? can u post my icons plzz

eWiFi
    FX Photo Studio
    Qik Video Camera
    Table Tennis
    imikimi
    Moto Chaser

Icons of these plzz thxx
    Last edited by rajpatel275; 2010-02-11 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

[QUOTE=toyvan;5120543]MakeItMine is also in the online database(Icons_2 folder), it is labeled 'MIM', so u may have to rename...QUOTE]

you're right i didnt notice. now the other 2 please lol

PEOPLE!! PLEASE CHECK THE ONLINE DATABASE? can u post my icons plzz

eWiFi
    FX Photo Studio
    Qik Video Camera
    Table Tennis
    imikimi
    Moto Chaser

Icons of these plzz thxx
    please stop posting your request! u can check the online data base or u can have these all auto-created if u read my first post! it's really not that hard people..

[quote=saif.alam;5120634]
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    MakeItMine is also in the online database(Icons_2 folder), it is labeled 'MIM', so u may have to rename...QUOTE]

you're right i didnt notice. now the other 2 please lol
    please take a screenshot of these apps on ur device and post them...the images u uploaded earlier are way too small
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-02-11 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

rajpatel275 (2010-02-11)

but in which data base i dont understand i cant find the icons can u plzz give me the link so i can find it

kk got it thankss........

buy hey there is no icons that i am looking for tht i requested so can u plzz put it in ur data base the icons tht i have requested plzz thanks.,....
    Last edited by rajpatel275; 2010-02-11 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

but in which data base i dont understand i cant find the icons can u plzz give me the link so i can find it

kk got it thankss........

buy hey there is no icons that i am looking for tht i requested so can u plzz put it in ur data base the icons tht i have requested plzz thanks.,....
    Qik Video Camera- 'Qik'(Icons_2 folder) 'Qik Video(Icons_4 folder)
    Table Tennis- Icons_2 folder
    imikimi-
    Moto Chaser- Icons_2 folder

u didn't look very well did u ..btw, ALL OF THESE CAN BE AUTO-CREATED IF U READ MY FIRST POST!!! WHAT DO U NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS????

12. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

rajpatel275 (2010-02-11)

left imikimi , Fx Photo Studio , eWiFi , all others i got it

left imikimi , fx photo studio , ewifi , all others i got it

All of these can be auto-created if u read my first post!!! What do u not understand about this???? I have said this over and over!

wht u mean by auto created

iPhone? More like MyPhone youngunn's Avatar
    Thanks

wht u mean by auto created
    did you read first post??? first page! READ!

!!ATTENTION EVERYONE!!

G.O.C. Update 2.0 has been released! This update overwrites all previous updates! This means that u may want to backup any custom changes u have made to this theme before u update as all custom changes will be overwritten!!! Additionally, this update adds files that will auto-create all App Store icons(not jailbroken apps) - in order to use this feature u will have to clear the icon cache(please read changelog below for further details - If anybody has any questions please let me know...thanks for ur patience and continued support! next to me, you're all the best!!
    I have provided the necessary files that u will need in order to have all 'App Store' icons auto-create. These files will NOT auto-create icons for Rock & Cydia apps. So, u will still need to request them if u can't find them in the online database. Download the 'UIImages.rar' found at the bottom of this post, extract the 3 files and SSH them to:
    /private/var/stash/Themes/Glass Orb Color.theme/UIImages
    You will then need to clear the icon cache per the following instructions.

How to clear SpringBoard icon cache

In order to take advantage of the icon "auto-create" files, you must be able to access the system files via openSSH. I know most of u are very familiar with this, so this is for the noobs...there are many FREE tools available to access your system files, but I'm just going to explain how to use the easiest and most convenient one.

Method one: (VERY EASY!!!)
    1. Open Rock and search for 'iWipe Cache'..install and run it. It will automate the process of clearing the icon cache and respring ur device..done! doesn't get any easier than this!(don't forget to support the developer of this convenient and FREE app).

NOTE: Make sure u have my theme selected in WinterBoard FIRST before u run 'iWipe Cache'

Method two: (EASY!)
    1. Open Rock or Cydia and search for 'iFile' and install it(iFile is free, however it's continued development depends on donations, so please consider making a contribution to it's developer)
    2. Open 'iFile' and click on the top left button until u get to the "root" directory...u will know u are there when u can't go any further and u see the forward slash symbol "/" on the top bar.
    3. Navigate to the following directories:
    var/mobile/Library/Caches - and delete these two directories/folders:
    'SpringBoardIconCache' & 'SpringBoardIconCache-small'(don't worry, this is very safe! these folders will automatically be re-created after u respring ur device)
    4. Respring ur device and now all ur existing, and all future App Store icons, will now be "Orbified"

Note: If u decide to switch to another theme, u will have to repeat the above steps again when u enable 'Glass Orb Color' via WinterBoard.

This means that all you have to do is have an app installed, from the Apple App Store, and it auto creates it. No more having to request icons, and it is quite slick. But you will have to clear your icon cache. To do this just install iWipeCache from RockYourPhone. it will take care of it for you.

Last edited by youngunn; 2010-02-12 at 12:06 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to youngunn For This Useful Post:

rajpatel275 (2010-02-12)

iPhone? More like MyPhone youngunn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    holaa! good day youngggggun!!! lol

weeee!!! it looks greaaat!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

though...................... (lol if it's either a "though" or "but" it can only mean more work or explainations on your part!!) sorry yea.. but there are two of my apps that do not show the loading screen out of the 4 that u made. I did the exact same steps. but they don't appear. I'm guessing it's something simillar to ur issue with the iFile? or I'm naming the folders in the GOC Pro>Folders wrongly..? I did as per the icons, checking their names through the "wiggle" mode and seeing the "are u sire u want to delete ******" I named the folders following the exact format. and the actual file, Default.png

hmmmmmmmmmmm..... lol once again, thanks and sorray!

@TV! yea dude!! it's them loading screens now man!! hah! rest assured sir! I'll do requests and what nots step by step!! this community is thriving because of these sets of simple rules and regulations! hear, hear!!
    ya it may be the same problem as iFile, just pop them in the actual app's Application folder just like with iFile.

thankss

No problem
    Last edited by youngunn; 2010-02-12 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'll try it out!!

[quote=toyvan;5120691]please stop posting your request! u can check the online data base or u can have these all auto-created if u read my first post! it's really not that hard people..

please take a screenshot of these apps on ur device and post them...the images u uploaded earlier are way too small
    SMSCounter
    SwapCameraRoll
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -smscounter.jpg   -swapcameraroll.jpg  

[quote=saif.alam;5120915]
    please stop posting your request! u can check the online data base or u can have these all auto-created if u read my first post! it's really not that hard people..

SMSCounter
    SwapCameraRoll
    im confused, first u told me to post screenshots of the icons and now ur telling me not to. but doesnt the theme auto-create appstore icons only? these two apps arent from appstore

Quote Originally Posted by xnifex View Post
    toyvan the custom icon tutorial is no longer available. any other links/mirrors?
    I have to make a new one, however I'm reluctant to do so since I have made the icon 'auto-create' files available to everyone on my first post...

I'm sorry to hear that. I respect your work & I saw the video once & thought it was very informative & wanted to give it a shot on my own. Do you by chance have the original video?
    Last edited by xnifex; 2010-02-12 at 01:36 AM.

[quote=saif.alam;5120942]

im confused, first u told me to post screenshots of the icons and now ur telling me not to. but doesnt the theme auto-create appstore icons only? these two apps arent from appstore

here u go..I think there was confusion on both sides..all I ask that if people are requesting icons to make it known they are NON-appstore apps, otherwise I will just redirect people to my first post
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-02-12 at 01:38 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

saif.alam (2010-02-12)

Page 176 of 214 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186 ... LastLast