Page 175 of 214 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

iPhone? More like MyPhone youngunn's Avatar
    Thanks

I have some but mostly I just do requests for icons and recently started doing loading screens. I can take loading screen requests if anyone wants one, and also posted a how to above, for those comfy with Photoshop.

So to answer your question, ya I have some but they've mostly been posted on this forum. Just look back thru my posts and you'll see em.

Hve fun lemme know what happens with the blurry screens.

ahh...i see! ill definately look back in this forum and search fer all ur custom ones! and the blurred screens are solved! hah! thanks mann!! this theme is getting better and better due to ppl like yourself and spinccand and torrentdav who just willingly help and take time off just to fulfill requests! TV has made some good allies with just this theme! maybe u guys could get together and create something? with the skills that you have it would be another success im sure!

and im sorry but ive tried my hand on photoshop a week or so back, making the orbs, and it ended up looking like some kinda rotten egg with weird colors in it. LOL i will try again and may even post my "creation" up for u but itll be too much of a shame to do it publically. maybe a PM? lol so if im requesting fer the loading screens do i have to give the original app icons too, like when requesting fer orb icons?

thetjshow

Thanks

Lol thanks for the kind words... Glad you got those loading screens to work for you.

As far as the icons for loading screens, I usually prefer to find a larger image to start with, cuz when you increase the size of just a regular 50x50 icon it stretches out and gets fuzzy. So if you find larger icons (google image search is what I use) then by all means post them. And also the exact name of the app as it shows on your phone under the icon.

ok boss!

can we try these fer size then?

pls no rush or anything ok.. i mean i really feel uneasy requesting these and all just like that.. so pls, in ur free-iest of freeeeee time...

names are:
    iMerlion
    Data Usage
    SG Busses
    tranSGuide

in order of appearance,
    with these u could make a WILD guess as to where im from? lol pretty random apps actually trying to give away where im from! not that it does matter anyway! lol

once again youngunn.., thanks.
    hope ur having a great day!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imerlion.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by thetjshow; 2010-02-10 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spenny View Post
    Hey TV, Have you thought of releasing a layout for iconoclasm?
    I have one, but i don't know how to put it in a .deb file.
    It basically removes the blank icons, and is 5x5 (well, 5 wide by 4 high icons showing).

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    ok boss!

pls no rush or anything ok.. i mean i really feel uneasy requesting these and all just like that.. so pls, in ur free-iest of freeeeee time...

names are:
    iMerlion
    Data Usage
    SG Busses
    tranSGuide

in order of appearance,
    with these u could make a WILD guess as to where im from? lol pretty random apps actually trying to give away where im from! not that it does matter anyway! lol

or u can just have all the app-store icons auto-create with the files and info on the bottom of my first post ...

can i have icons of these plzz thanks

World Cup Table Tennis™
    Qik VideoCamera
    FX Photo Studio

gotcha...thanks for clearing that up

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I recognize MIM(make it mine), and it's already in the online database(icons_2 folder) does anyone ever check that???!!..however, I'm gonna need a bit more help then just a screenshot dude ...give me exact names as those apps appear on ur device..

btw, ur text is too large for the date widget and it doesn't look right...
    how can i find icons_2 folder?

and the icon names are:
    MakeItMine
    SwapCameraRoll
    Reminder
    SMSCounter
    Last edited by saif.alam; 2010-02-10 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

or u can just have all the app-store icons auto-create with the files and info on the bottom of my first post ...
    lol sorry toyvan, i think he is requesting loading screens.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    ok boss!

names are:
    iMerlion
    Data Usage
    SG Busses
    tranSGuide

in order of appearance,

ok here you go, loading screens for your approval. thanks for the great pics to start with they were perfect.

Data Usage
    iMerlion
    SG Busses
    tranSGuide

as before, just make a folder in the theme and pop these in, renaming to Default.png

have fun
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -data-usage.png   -imerlion.png   -sg-busses.png   -transguide.png  
    Last edited by youngunn; 2010-02-11 at 01:37 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by saif.alam View Post
    gotcha...thanks for clearing that up

how can i find icons_2 folder?

and the icon names are:
    MakeItMine
    SwapCameraRoll
    Reminder
    SMSCounter
    on the first page of this forum, you will find a link to a zumodrive site, and there are 4 folders in there. download the zip, and open icons_2. it'll be in there.

here is even that link for you:
    http://www.zumodrive.com/files?key=1...#item=48238940

Quote Originally Posted by rajpatel275 View Post

World Cup Table Tennis™
    Qik VideoCamera
    FX Photo Studio
    heres the request process my friend:

(FROM THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS FORUM)
    ICON REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS
    BEFORE YOU REQUEST ANY ICONS, GO HERE . This is will take you to an online database of all the icons that have been created from the beginning all the way up to the last 24-48 hours! SEARCH ALL FOLDERS THOROUGHLY BEFORE REQUESTING ICONS! The files can be viewed as a list or as a thumbnail(this option is at the top left). Depending on your connection speed it may take a few seconds to load..be patient! I update the directory as often as new icons are created! BTW, if you come across an icon there that you need and it has the incorrect name, spelling, punctuation etc., please let me know so I can make the correct changes!(icons need to be named exactly as they appear on your device in order to show up on your springboard)

If you can't find the icon you need from the database, and have NEW icon requests, PLEASE PROVIDE AN IMAGE OF THE ORIGINAL APP ICON(see below on how to get the original icons), and attach them to your post. Also, make sure to include the EXACT name of the app in your post, and rename the icon your attaching to the EXACT name as it appears on your device(keep in mind that the name for the app compared to how it appears on your device could slightly differ)

HOW TO GET EXACT APP NAMES
    Hold down on any icon until they all go into "wiggle" mode..click on the 'x' on any given app and a pop-up window will appear and ask if u want to delete "name of app"..make note of the exact spelling, punctuation, lower/upper-case and spacing) then press cancel.If you have more than 5 icon requests at one time, add the original icons to a .zip or .rar folder and attach it to your post. Again, BE SURE TO NAME THE ICONS YOUR ATTACHING EXACTLY AS THEY APPEAR ON YOUR DEVICE!!. If you don't take the time to follow these simple steps, then me, or the people in this great community, don't have the time to fulfill your requests, and they will be ignored!!

HOW TO GET ORIGINAL APP ICONS
    First, try and search for the app by name HERE...when u find the icon u need, "right click" on the image and "save image as" and be sure to rename it exactly how it appears on your device, per the instructions above.
    Second Option,(courtesy of showstopper), 'Right click' on the app in iTunes & choose 'open in windows explorer'. It will show you the ipa file. Then open the ipa file with winrar. Extract the itunesartwork file and add .jpg to the end of it. Then post them back here! DO NOT RENAME .jpg FILES to .png OR VICE VERSA!!
    Last edited by youngunn; 2010-02-11 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to youngunn For This Useful Post:

saif.alam (2010-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by youngunn View Post
    lol sorry toyvan, i think he is requesting loading screens.

oopsie!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    oopsie!
    LOL! its ok!

Quote Originally Posted by rajpatel275 View Post

World Cup Table Tennis™
    Qik VideoCamera
    FX Photo Studio

read my first post thoroughly..u might find it very helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by youngunn View Post
    on the first page of this forum, you will find a link to a zumodrive site, and there are 4 folders in there. download the zip, and open icons_2. it'll be in there.

here is even that link for you:
    ZumoDrive

heres the request process my friend:

(FROM THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS FORUM)
    ICON REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS
    BEFORE YOU REQUEST ANY ICONS, GO HERE . This is will take you to an online database of all the icons that have been created from the beginning all the way up to the last 24-48 hours! SEARCH ALL FOLDERS THOROUGHLY BEFORE REQUESTING ICONS! The files can be viewed as a list or as a thumbnail(this option is at the top left). Depending on your connection speed it may take a few seconds to load..be patient! I update the directory as often as new icons are created! BTW, if you come across an icon there that you need and it has the incorrect name, spelling, punctuation etc., please let me know so I can make the correct changes!(icons need to be named exactly as they appear on your device in order to show up on your springboard)

If you can't find the icon you need from the database, and have NEW icon requests, PLEASE PROVIDE AN IMAGE OF THE ORIGINAL APP ICON(see below on how to get the original icons), and attach them to your post. Also, make sure to include the EXACT name of the app in your post, and rename the icon your attaching to the EXACT name as it appears on your device(keep in mind that the name for the app compared to how it appears on your device could slightly differ)

HOW TO GET EXACT APP NAMES
    Hold down on any icon until they all go into "wiggle" mode..click on the 'x' on any given app and a pop-up window will appear and ask if u want to delete "name of app"..make note of the exact spelling, punctuation, lower/upper-case and spacing) then press cancel.If you have more than 5 icon requests at one time, add the original icons to a .zip or .rar folder and attach it to your post. Again, BE SURE TO NAME THE ICONS YOUR ATTACHING EXACTLY AS THEY APPEAR ON YOUR DEVICE!!. If you don't take the time to follow these simple steps, then me, or the people in this great community, don't have the time to fulfill your requests, and they will be ignored!!

HOW TO GET ORIGINAL APP ICONS
    First, try and search for the app by name HERE...when u find the icon u need, "right click" on the image and "save image as" and be sure to rename it exactly how it appears on your device, per the instructions above.
    Second Option,(courtesy of showstopper), 'Right click' on the app in iTunes & choose 'open in windows explorer'. It will show you the ipa file. Then open the ipa file with winrar. Extract the itunesartwork file and add .jpg to the end of it. Then post them back here! DO NOT RENAME .jpg FILES to .png OR VICE VERSA!!
    thanks i was able to get one icon from there. would u be able to the following:
    SMSCounter
    MakeItMine
    SwapCameraRoll
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -smscounter.jpg   -makeitmine.jpg   -swapcameraroll.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by saif.alam View Post
    thanks i was able to get one icon from there. would u be able to the following:
    SMSCounter
    MakeItMine
    SwapCameraRoll
    ya we can get those man. its funny that it posted those as thumbnails instead of screenshots. but its all good.

toyvan the custom icon tutorial is no longer available. any other links/mirrors?

hey toyvan or whoever makes icons. can u make these icons for me?i tried to follow the steps. i followed all of them and resprung ad did everything twice but it didnt work. can u guys please make me these?
    Cube Runner
    MLIA Lite
    Skee-Ball
    League Pass
    Game Time
    COD Zombies
    Glow Hockey
    kinetic Balls
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cod-zombies.jpg   -cube-runner.jpg   -game-time.jpg   -glow-hockey.jpg   -league-pass.jpg   -mlia-lite.jpg   -skee-ball.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Toyvan,
    How do we request icons since you have updated G.O.C Pro. I am not sure how show the icons I need for the Cydia and Rock programs. If the name are enough. Could you create icons for QuickLock, Flashlight and AutoSilent.

Thanks sylvin

holaa! good day youngggggun!!! lol

weeee!!! it looks greaaat!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

though...................... (lol if it's either a "though" or "but" it can only mean more work or explainations on your part!!) sorry yea.. but there are two of my apps that do not show the loading screen out of the 4 that u made. I did the exact same steps. but they don't appear. I'm guessing it's something simillar to ur issue with the iFile? or I'm naming the folders in the GOC Pro>Folders wrongly..? I did as per the icons, checking their names through the "wiggle" mode and seeing the "are u sire u want to delete ******" I named the folders following the exact format. and the actual file, Default.png

hmmmmmmmmmmm..... lol once again, thanks and sorray!

@TV! yea dude!! it's them loading screens now man!! hah! rest assured sir! I'll do requests and what nots step by step!! this community is thriving because of these sets of simple rules and regulations! hear, hear!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

youngunn (2010-02-12)

can i have this for the dock?

Page 175 of 214 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast