Page 174 of 214 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by mastermark25 View Post
    Firewall iP
    Thnx alot mastermark25

iPhone? More like MyPhone youngunn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    hello!

just a quick question my dear ladieis and gentlemen.

i have iRealSMS and would like to find fer the loading screen. know where and how i can get it?
    here it is...

put it in /Library/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Folders

you will have to create a folder in /Folders called iRealSMS.app and place the loading screen in there... MAKE SURE TO RENAME IT to Default.png

You may need to respring and/or reboot to get it to work. if you have problems lemme know...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -irealsms.png  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to youngunn For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-02-10)

Thanks

Here are loading screens for iFile and biteSMS... as before, rename to Default.png and place in a new folder named iFile.app or biteSMS.app.

note: i am having a hard time getting iFile's loading screen working on my phone. any thoughts ToyVan?

note2: ok i got it to work, and this is what you may have to do if placing it in the winterboard theme like i described earlier doesnt work.

using ssh, navigate to /Applications/iFile.app
    this isn't the theme, its your actual iphone system files for iFile so be careful place the loading screen in this folder, renaming the screen to Default.png
    and then respring. working like a champ.

do same for other apps if putting them in the theme doesn't work.

enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bitesms.png   -ifile.png  
    Last edited by youngunn; 2010-02-10 at 12:18 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to youngunn For This Useful Post:

Spenny (2010-02-10), toyvan (2010-02-10)

Thanks

I made myself a different Settings.app loading screen to go with my alternate Settings icon... thought i would share. enjoy

ps follow the instructions above to place this in the correct folder. Rename to Default.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -settings.png  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to youngunn For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-02-10)

can you maybe post a how to?
    So I prison break my phone and use Chlamydia to install un-padlocked applications, then I somehow use a Snowboard to change the way my African Safari looks?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spenny View Post
    can you maybe post a how to?
    First of all, thanks to Toyvan for an awesome theme and giving us access to his tools like his .PSD files. Best theme ever.

ok making a loading screen is much like making an icon.

1. open the provided .psd file.
    2. you will need to change the icon in the middle to match the appropriate app, and preferably start with a larger pic to start with so it don't get fuzzy. place in middle and do the inverse delete around inside of the orb, just like with the little icons.
    3. now you need to change the app name at the bottom. to do this, first select the text box on the loading screen to highlight it, and then double click it to change text. rename it appropriately.click outside the box to stop editing. now move the box to center it, it should snap to center.
    4. to make the reflection of the text, make a new file, just to have like a blank canvas. drag the layer with the text that you just changed to the new file. now go up to image, rotation, and flip vertically, so its mirrored. change opacity on that layer to 20%.
    Drag the layer back to the loading screen, and delete or just hide the original reflection.

that should be it! save your .psd, and then save the .png

remember when you place it in your XXXX.app folder, rename it to Default.png

have fun.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by youngunn; 2010-02-10 at 05:25 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to youngunn For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-02-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Spenny View Post
    hey TV, have you considered doing something with the music app?
    Something like this?

I didn't even know something like that was possible until I started working on my new theme and discovered the files that make it work ...I will look into doing something for GOC Pro media player as soon as I get iD3 off the ground..cheers!

3 questions:

how do i post pics of the icons lol. sorry im not too computer savy. i have the pics saved but when it comes to posting, it tells me to insert url of image. the pic files are png and my screenshots are jpeg

i tried to change the wallpaper but it didnt work. i replaced the stock wallpaper in the theme folder with one i saw in the thread. do i have to change wallpaper in some other folder too?

how do u get the percentage to show in the bubble while the phone's charging. i saw a screenshot of it earlier

p.s. this theme is sick. you're a genius for coming out with auto-appstore-icon-making

Can someone please make me a glared icon for MxTube
    Ive asked more than three times so can someone please make the glared icon for it

Quote Originally Posted by Aznjonathan23 View Post
    Ive asked more than three times so can someone please make the glared icon for it

you're really testing my patience!! all three times u have posted, ur request has been answered!! bloodynl already posted it and so did I with the new image u requested!!! go back and find the posts! DO NOT REQUEST THIS AGAIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by saif.alam View Post
    3 questions:

how do i post pics of the icons lol. sorry im not too computer savy. i have the pics saved but when it comes to posting, it tells me to insert url of image. the pic files are png and my screenshots are jpeg

i tried to change the wallpaper but it didnt work. i replaced the stock wallpaper in the theme folder with one i saw in the thread. do i have to change wallpaper in some other folder too?

how do u get the percentage to show in the bubble while the phone's charging. i saw a screenshot of it earlier

p.s. this theme is sick. you're a genius for coming out with auto-appstore-icon-making
    when u post a reply make sure u go 'advanced' - there is an option for this, if u don't see it then u are already there..scroll down to the 'advanced options' and attach files by clicking the 'manage attachments' tab..

if ur using the 'datewidget' in G.O.C. Pro then u need to replace the wallpaper.png in that folder...if not, then go to the GOC pro thread and read the bottom of my first post on how to use all the theme options properly via winterboard..

G.O.C. Pro does not show % inside the orb while charging..u can get those files from the Glass Orb Color theme and ssh them into Pro if u really want them...Cheers
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-02-10 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

saif.alam (2010-02-10), youngunn (2010-02-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aznjonathan23 View Post

what in the heck do you mean by glared? we gave you two different icons to choose from. if they werent what you wanted then describe. remember we dont have to make these icons for you, we do it cuz we enjoy it and like to help. so when you start demanding icons made, ya. not good.
    Last edited by youngunn; 2010-02-10 at 05:51 AM.

can i have these 3 icons in the screenshots that are not orbed...thanks dude
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -swapcameraroll.jpg   -makeitmine.jpg   -reminder.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by saif.alam View Post
    can i have these 3 icons in the screenshots that are not orbed...thanks dude
    I recognize MIM(make it mine), and it's already in the online database(icons_2 folder) does anyone ever check that???!!..however, I'm gonna need a bit more help then just a screenshot dude ...give me exact names as those apps appear on ur device..

btw, ur text is too large for the date widget and it doesn't look right...
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-02-10 at 07:46 AM.

Thanks

I think the last one may be Reminder, not sure though. Lol
    @saif.alam- sorry you may be confused, but the actual image of the original icon is what we are wanting you to post up here, not the screenshots. You see, we take those original icons and then Photoshop them. Saves us some time, that's all. And also make sure to post what the name of each app is too, exactly as it appears on the phone. Capitalization and puncuation are important.

don't worry well get you squared away!

hey youngunn!!
    sorry fer the late reply! but thanks a milli ma man! or girl! hah! I just chec it out and did the loading screen fer the realsms app all through the phone (using iFile and all) but sadly due to the resoulution the loading screen is rather blurry. I'll head home and try it out on the computer instead! ur instructions were crystal clear thanks fer that too!! a noob like me would never be able to do it let alone doing it through the phone itself directly without instructions like yours! will keep u updated on progress! I'm gonna do the settings loading page too man! it looks sexy!! u got anymore of this like personalized app icons man?? it's really nice! no offence whatsoever though TV!!

thanks!!

dudee!! its blurry!! especially fer the iFile loading screen!! help!!!

lol the words too are blurred. any idea to rectify my man?
    Last edited by thetjshow; 2010-02-10 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey TV, Have you thought of releasing a layout for iconoclasm?
    I have one, but i don't know how to put it in a .deb file.
    It basically removes the blank icons, and is 5x5 (well, 5 wide by 4 high icons showing).
    So I prison break my phone and use Chlamydia to install un-padlocked applications, then I somehow use a Snowboard to change the way my African Safari looks?

Thanks

@thetjshow

I think you told me that you got it figured out, and it's not blurry. Just making sure.

@youngunn!!

holaa~
    and sorry bruh i think we misunderstood! i get the ifile one blurred sir! the iRealSMS looks ok but i copied the ifile one from ur post above and did as u instructed, though the loading screen that i get upon running the app is rather blurred. even the words. im DEFINATELY doing something wrong here.. pls advice my dear friend!! and the settings one! where do i put it in? make a new folder like per the iRealSMS one or through the /application?

sorry yea fer being a tiresome "theme-er" lol

Thanks

@thetjshow-

okay I am using the same loading screens and they are fine. I think I may know why they are blurry for you.

-you are probably saving the thumbnail. Instead, right click on the thumbnail and choose open in new tab or new window. That will pull up the full size loading screen. Save that image and place in appropriate folder.

Also the settings one goes in the theme under preferences.app. There is already a loading screen there named default.png so rename it to default1.png. Then place the new one there.
    Last edited by youngunn; 2010-02-10 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@youngunn

iight dude! am trying it out now! i think yea thats what i did copied the thumbnails. and about my questions about u having custom loading screens or icons.. do you? u seem to have some pretty rad ones!

Page 174 of 214 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184 ... LastLast