Page 17 of 214 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by almulder View Post
    The Blue Glass Orb in included with the Theme. There is a package on cydia the includes 3 other colors - Violet, Green, Cyan.

I still think the issue is with the way BossPaper and Winterbord work together. There are a few issues they are still working out.

As I said I had the issue and was able to fix it.

Try unchecking everything in winterboard and disable BossPaper. Reboot and only check "Glass Orb Color" in winterboard maybe even move it to the top of the list.
    Got it sorted at last, I changed the 2 dock icons in the Springboard app settings and that did the trick.

Nothing I tried before that was working so had a delve into the different folders.

Thanks to everyone who helped.

Andy
    Last edited by Ajd1; 2009-08-08 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Spelling

@ealvinito Thank you so much dude. I had no idea it could be so easy. I'll be trying this tomorrow. Instead of having the theme saved to my desktop, could I just ssh the custom icon directly into the icon folder of the theme? Then just reapply the theme in winterboard?
    Last edited by Cory Gillmore; 2009-08-08 at 05:47 AM.

What's up with 1.4 TV? Also, could you possibly make SBSetting icon for Safari DL plugin and Safari DL manager? I'd like to use your sbs theme but can't because I can't tell whether those two toggles are turned on or off. Thanks TV!

I submitted 1.4 update last night..Kyle, owner of modmyi, is on vacation so he'll get it uploaded to Cydia when he can...patience

@ealvinito. Where do you get the original icons at? I've done a little digging with iFile but haven't found where their at yet. I found some of the stock iPhone icons like stocks, safari etc but can't find where the app store icons are. Also, when I do find them, which one do I use exactly? Thanks.

@TV. Cool man. That'll work.
    Last edited by Cory Gillmore; 2009-08-08 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i think making icons fill up the entire orb is kind of getting away from what TV was trying to do with his theme. is there anyway someone can edit a few icons for me? it would be GREATLY appreciated. my skills with this kind of stuff are pretty bad . i have uploaded the shazam and app store icon, the wikipanion icon for some strange reason has disappeared from my icon folder. yea i know im being picky

app store: remove the outer orange ring
    shazam: make the icon inside the orb smaller
    wikipanion: remove the brown background and just have it say "WP" in brown in the middle of the orb
    Attached Files Attached Files

8. The Following User Says Thank You to genetic For This Useful Post:

saigon999 (2009-09-30)

Has anybody gotten the ResidentEvil4 icon to work? I've tried renaming it exactly how it is on the SB. Any ideas?

Hey toyvan! do you think you could throw in an icon for Autocorrect in your SBSettings theme? I love it but idk when my auto correct is on or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    @ealvinito. Where do you get the original icons at? I've done a little digging with iFile but haven't found where their at yet. I found some of the stock iPhone icons like stocks, safari etc but can't find where the app store icons are. Also, when I do find them, which one do I use exactly? Thanks.

@TV. Cool man. That'll work.
    Try:

h**p://crossfire.nu/fusen/idb.php

Quote Originally Posted by adslshopper View Post
    Try:

h**p://crossfire.nu/fusen/idb.php
    What is that?

Default Cool Theme
    I really like this theme but i wish it had an icy icon and categories folder icons like glass orb. Hopefully those can be added later. I think the sbs settings look great.

ADSLshopper. I figured out what it was. Thanks. I finally read the first post! Shame on me!

ADSLshopper. I figured out what it was. Thanks. I finally read the first post! Shame on me!
    No problem...hope it helps. I got it from someone else's previous post. Not sure what thread though.

Cheers

Dude, I've been creating tons of icons for myself! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! I never thought it could be so easy. They don't look quite as good as TV's but they're fine for me and my SB. I changed the App Store icon back to blue as it looks better that way on my setup. I still can't find a way to get the icons for some of my Cydia apps like Chronus, PkgBackup and some others. When I copy them over, they don't display on my desktop. So in turn, I can't upload them to fotoflexer.

Could someone please specify the exact name of the Resident Evil 4 app? I can't get the custom orb icon to work cause I guess I don't know the exact name of the app. According to the springboard it is spelled ResidentEvil4 ... (three dots included). But I guess that's not what it actually is. Help?
    Last edited by Cory Gillmore; 2009-08-10 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

try to find the original icon via ssh, and see how it is spelled there. Then rename the orbcolor icon the same.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to fox98racing For This Useful Post:

Cory Gillmore (2009-08-10)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Thanks

Could someone please specify the exact name of the Resident Evil 4 app? I can't get the custom orb icon to work cause I guess I don't know the exact name of the app. According to the springboard it is spelled ResidentEvil4 ... (three dots included). But I guess that's not what it actually is. Help?
    Try pressing on the icon like you are going to delete it...the name of the app comes up exact then...then just cancel the delete.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cirtess For This Useful Post:

Cory Gillmore (2009-08-10)

Thanks guys. The original file was named resident4. No go. But I tried deleting it like you said and it is named "ResidentEvil4 mobile edition" finally got it! Thanks again!

I tweaked TV's icons a little bit to match my setup better. Maybe someone else can find them useful?
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Cory Gillmore; 2009-08-10 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cory Gillmore For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2009-12-20), geoffe (2009-11-28)

See my screen for the new icons in action.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone-screenshot.jpg  

Dude, I've been creating tons of icons for myself!
    Hi once again, which app do you use to make those icons?
    i currently have the "Blank orb icon" and want to make some icons as well, but dont know which app to use.
    Could you plz tell me the app name you use to make the icons?

Thank you

Page 17 of 214 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast