Page 168 of 214 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,360 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    hi again spiccand! how's ur little one?? hope she's adding color to ur life!
    Sure ... GREY COLOR ... because she won't let me sleep so my skin is coming grey

anyways.. just got the biteSMS app from cydia and was wondering if there is a dock icon fer that.. been searching and didn't come across any. maybe you'd know? and also once I got it, (or request fer it)
    Have a look at this post Messaging icons

how do I get back the stock messaging icon so that it does not just be the 2 small bubble-speech icon on the springboard..? hope u get what I'm asking ya..
    Sorry, but I don't get it (don't forget I am a bad english speaker)
    If you want, the "Thanks" button should be somewhere
    If you need icons: feel free to read the post #1

Default Air Assault & Low Grav Racer
    Air Aussault
    Low Grav
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -air-assault.jpg   -low-grav.jpg  

at spiccand-- hah! well look on the brightside.. atleast it's grey.. not purple or blue..! unless u like AVATAR or BARNEY! lol n ahh! iight dude I saw the bite SMS icon fer the dock thanks loads!!

and about the thing u didn't get, ok. I remove the current default SMS icon from my dock to the springboard then add the biteSMS one onto the dock. so right now on my springboard there's the default messaging GOC icon. pretty weird as it is rather small and not in the orb like the other apps. so is there an orb for the default message icon..? hope u get what I mean. or would a screenshot help..?

Thanks

@thetjshow ...You should find an icon called 1Messages.png in your Icons folder. Just rename it (default name should be Messages.png). Hope I get it this time

IMG_0552.JPG

lol I think that's it but I did a screenshot. and I blurred the background to emphasize the message icon to show u what it currently is. and yea I think that'll help with the renaming of the 1message.png.. I'll let u know iight! thanks man! and no, ur English is ok. it is I that suck at explaining.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by macintoshking View Post
    air aussault
    low grav
    Name:  Air Assault.png
Views: 615
Size:  10.0 KBName:  Low Grav.png
Views: 619
Size:  9.9 KB

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiccand For This Useful Post:

Macintoshking (2010-01-25), toyvan (2010-01-25)

@spiccand

the screenshot dude. the part that is not blurred is the default message icon which i need to be orb-ed..

any idea?

thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0552-1-.jpg  

Thanks

Could anyone make me a icon for BTStack Keyboard. Unfortunately I cannot find the original icon.

Original site is: BTstack Keyboard

Thanks in advance
    Marcel

Thanks

@spiccand

the screenshot dude. The part that is not blurred is the default message icon which i need to be orb-ed..

Any idea?

Thanks!
    You still have this picture on your Themes/G.O.C. Pro/Icons folder. All docked icons can be normally found in this folder but they are named "1..." or "1_..."

Name:  Messages.png
Views: 605
Size:  6.8 KB

11. The Following User Says Thank You to spiccand For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-01-25)

Default Real Deer Hunting & Green Fingers
    Deer Hunting
    GreenFingers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -deer-hunting.jpg   -greenfingers.jpg  

yes spiccand! once again you were great help! thanks!

another question pls! u can rename app names in iFile right? how do u do that if u dont mind.. till today i cant seem to get the F1 '09 orb to show and just when i tried it with the GTA ChinaTown, i think i screwd it up. big time.

the apps went missing! as in they are no longer on the springboard. i renamed the wrong file or something and changed it to match the GOC icon name thinking that after a respring it will show up on my springboard as an ORB an all but the friggink app disappered! lol

HELP SIR..! u seem to have all the answers to my quires! dont fail me now ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by spiccand View Post
    I think it will not be possible to instantly "orbed" all App Store Icons but probably 40-50% of them.

All application can tell if they accept or not the glossy. If you browse the AppStore you will find some icons with a glossy effect and some not. So if an application doesn't accept the famous glossy effect, the auto-create system will not apply the AppIconOverlay.png file (the orb)

I don't know if WinterBoard is able to "force" the glossy state on every applications' icon.

Hope this will help.
    I noticed this as well, however the majority of default icons in the app store already have a glossy effect that overwrites the orb's glossy effect anyway...I can't please everyone, but overall I think this will be a very welcomed alternative to constantly having to request icons, and for all of us to create them ...

Thanks

Doh ... If you want to rename an application, use 'Rename' an app you will find in Cydia.

From iFile you can rename icons located in //Library/Themes/G.O.C. Pro/Icons.

Personaly, I never rename any application, I rename icons to match the exact name as it appears on my screen. Renaming icons from SSH or iFile will allow you to use special caracters as ':'.

Try to never rename manually an application or you will have to reinstall it

I need these 4 icons.Some1 please kindly make them.Thnx in advance

New Moon

Breaking Dawn

Eclipse

Twilight

Default Need Help Please
    Thanks for a great theme. Thanks to thoughs who have created some icons for me. I just got PhotoShop and i have the blank orb icon but im haveing trouble on createing my own icons. The video that was posted one the first page has been taken down and i can't find any how to's. Can someone please help me out thanks

Default Air Hockey, Jam FM & Mein Prospekt
    Air Hockey
    Jam FM
    MeinProspekt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -air-hockey.jpg   -jam-fm.jpg   -meinprospekt.jpg  

Default aka-aki
    aka-aki
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -aka-aki.jpg  

Default Alexic
    Alexic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -alexic.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by evomr2005 View Post
    Thanks for a great theme. Thanks to thoughs who have created some icons for me. I just got PhotoShop and i have the blank orb icon but im haveing trouble on createing my own icons. The video that was posted one the first page has been taken down and i can't find any how to's. Can someone please help me out thanks

I'll try and get another video tutorial back up this week!

Page 168 of 214 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... LastLast