Page 16 of 214 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    blue Apple/padlock icon on bottom left.
    How didy ou get that different font and name as your carrier?

Default Dock needed!
    Can somebody with photoshop skills remake this dock exactly how it is but the stock look (5 icon dock orb in the middle etc.) love the dark glossy black look. Please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_00051.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Can you post the actual Dock.png?
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

@Hybrid. It's just Fontswap and Make it Mine. Make it Mine might be one word when searching in Cydia.

Unfortunately that's all I can find. This is not my iPhone this is somebody elses screenshot. I don't have this dock.

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    Can you post the actual Dock.png?
    Last edited by ealvinito; 2009-08-06 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Updates
    Hello- Just wanted to let everyone know that a few updates will be coming sometime tomorrow. Below is a list of updates and new themes..

*Glass Orb Color 1.4- UIsounds and 550+ custom icons
    *Glass Orb Color SBS 1.0- an SBSettings theme
    *Glass Orb Color LiveClock- If u have the LiveClock theme/widget this will allow an icon for use w/ my Glass Orb Color theme

Cheers!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-08-06 at 10:09 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

shahed26 (2009-08-06)

i go back to this theme every now and then its nice

Sounds awesome TV! Can't wait.

Cant wait for this update..

Thanks toyvan for your awesome theme

Can't wait either shahed. I've been checking Cydia obsessively! Wonder what kind of UI sounds it's gonna have? I've just been using the original Glass Orb SBSettings theme. But I'll happily switch to the new matching one! Also very happy to finally get a matching LiveClock! I was using the Rolex LiveClock for a while but I kinda stopped liking it for some reason. I guess it was clashing with my theme setup. I've tried a lot of different themes but as soon as I discovered this one, I was done searching.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Gotta say thanks to toyvan for making such a good theme.

But I could do with a hand if possible, I have all the icons sorted but the dock isn't right.

The icons for the dock look like they should but the dock background is wrong.

I've tried copying the dock png over via ssh but still no luck as can be seen from below.

If anyone has any ideas I'd be pleased to hear them.

Sorry for the rambling.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Ajd1 View Post
    Gotta say thanks to toyvan for making such a good theme.

But I could do with a hand if possible, I have all the icons sorted but the dock isn't right.

The icons for the dock look like they should but the dock background is wrong.

I've tried copying the dock png over via ssh but still no luck as can be seen from below.

If anyone has any ideas I'd be pleased to hear them.

Sorry for the rambling.

Andy
    Do you have BossPaper installed?

I had the same problem.

Check your winterboard and make sure you don't have anything above "Glass Orb Color" checked. also make sure you uncheck transparent dock if it is checked.

I can't remember what caused the issue, but i had the same dock as you do. Just check your settings and also you BossPapper settings if it is installed.

hope this helps some. I will try and see if I can't make it happen again and let you know how to fix.

It might have something to do with "Hide Dock Lables".

Edit:
    Update: Yes it has to do with BossPaper:

Open - BossPaper
    Select - Dock Images
    Select - Stock Iphone Dock
    Close - BossPaper
    Open - Winterboard
    Uncheck - BossPaperDock
    Close - Winterboard

Should be fixed now.
    Last edited by almulder; 2009-08-07 at 11:27 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to almulder For This Useful Post:

Ajd1 (2009-08-08)

you need to have glass orb dock installed via cydia. then make sure you have it checked in winterboard. I have the glass orb dock blue, and put it at the top in winterboard.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to fox98racing For This Useful Post:

Ajd1 (2009-08-08)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for the replies, I've tried both the suggestions but to no avail.

I've had enough tonight and going to try starting from scratch again sometime tommorow.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by fox98racing View Post
    you need to have glass orb dock installed via cydia. then make sure you have it checked in winterboard. I have the glass orb dock blue, and put it at the top in winterboard.
    The Blue Glass Orb in included with the Theme. There is a package on cydia the includes 3 other colors - Violet, Green, Cyan.

I still think the issue is with the way BossPaper and Winterbord work together. There are a few issues they are still working out.

As I said I had the issue and was able to fix it.

Try unchecking everything in winterboard and disable BossPaper. Reboot and only check "Glass Orb Color" in winterboard maybe even move it to the top of the list.

Glass Orb Color LiveClock and SBSettings are live in Cydia!

Quote Originally Posted by almulder View Post
    The Blue Glass Orb in included with the Theme. There is a package on cydia the includes 3 other colors - Violet, Green, Cyan.

I still think the issue is with the way BossPaper and Winterbord work together. There are a few issues they are still working out.

As I said I had the issue and was able to fix it.

Try unchecking everything in winterboard and disable BossPaper. Reboot and only check "Glass Orb Color" in winterboard maybe even move it to the top of the list.
    Yeah. this is probably it, as I don't have bosspaper installed. And I just D/L the sbsettings theme. Looks great. Thanks Van.

Default Making your own Glass orb icon (easiest way)
    Check out this video: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdgfdPu2biI]YouTube - Making a Glass orb icon[/ame]

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ealvinito For This Useful Post:

adslshopper (2009-08-09), Cory Gillmore (2009-08-08), Windmeel (2009-08-09)

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    I've tried a lot of different themes but as soon as I discovered this one, I was done searching.
    Same here as well mate, searched and installed over 8 or 9 themes, but when i discovered this one, my search for the best theme came to an end

Thanks toyvan

what are the ui sound updates? err what ones are affected.. i have customized mine already which shouldnt be a problem...

Page 16 of 214 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast