Page 158 of 214 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

  1. #3141
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentdav View Post
    too slow.. Thanks Zooth!
    Too slow .... But i have 2 now...

    Really Nice

    For the Apps Libération because of the accent the Icon has to have the name
    LibeĚration.png
    Last edited by fistounet; 2010-01-12 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #3142
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Voorburg NL
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 37 Times in 25 Posts

    a Little update of my icons

    iVideoCamera
    NAVIGON
    PkgBackup
    Push Test
    Saldo
    SIManager
    Attached Images Attached Images       

  3. #3143
    Default More Requests
    Hi Toyvan,

    Again, thank you for the great job.. Still waiting for more good things to come from you. (How's the loader icon going??) Anyway, Ill be switching to pogoplank and of course to go with G.O.C. Appreciate your help with these for now...

    iCashSG
    Laylio
    TaskM
    Hottest App
    Attached Images Attached Images     

  4. #3144
    Default Wallpaper wanted
    Hello,

    I love this wallpaper: http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/909/glassorbipod.png

    Can anybody tell me where ro get it , please?

    Thank you very much.

    Cheers.

  5. #3145
    Quote Originally Posted by juzme55 View Post
    iCashSG
    Laylio
    TaskM
    Hottest App
    Done. I've done 2 for Laylio, one with original bg and one transparent, see which is best on the phone...
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by torrentdav; 2010-01-13 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Adding icons...
    It's nice to be nice, that's why there's a [Thanks!] button

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to torrentdav For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2010-01-13)

  7. #3146
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    250
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 157 Times in 107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperAs View Post
    Hello,

    I love this wallpaper: http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/909/glassorbipod.png

    Can anybody tell me where ro get it , please?

    Thank you very much.

    Cheers.
    Here you go.

    ThemeMyPhone : Free Apple iPhone 3GS Wallpapers : iPod touch : G1 Backgrounds & Ringtones - Abstract
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to showstopper For This Useful Post:

    SuperAs (2010-01-14)

  9. #3147
    Quote Originally Posted by juzme55 View Post
    Hi Toyvan,

    Again, thank you for the great job.. Still waiting for more good things to come from you. (How's the loader icon going??) Anyway, Ill be switching to pogoplank and of course to go with G.O.C. Appreciate your help with these for now...

    I haven't had a chance to look into a loader yet, but I will

  10. #3148
    Can someone please make me an App Store and a WinterBoard icon that can be place at the conner of the dock?
    Thnx in advance.
    Last edited by Nickless; 2010-01-14 at 09:38 AM.

  11. #3149
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickless View Post
    Can someone please make me an App Store and a WinterBoard icon that can be place at the conner of the dock?
    Thnx in advance.
    Would love to know how to do this. I can't get a mirror effect in gimp with a transparent background. Is there a tutorial on dock icon creating?
    It's nice to be nice, that's why there's a [Thanks!] button

  12. #3150
    Default Orange Wednesdays
    i needed this one so i knocked a couple up quickly earlier may be handy for any UK ppl needing and orange wednesdays icon

    Needs a dark background to work well
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by chrisrich85; 2010-01-14 at 12:01 PM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to chrisrich85 For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2010-01-14)

  14. #3151
    TV, awesome theme! I just downloaded it yesterday night and I gotta say that it's really sleek.

    I'd like to request two icons.


    Icons request:
    =============
    AVPlayer
    UConvertPro (Unit Converter Pro)





    Thanks!

    -Volk
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Volknochi; 2010-01-14 at 12:09 PM.

  15. #3152
    Here you go


    Quote Originally Posted by Volknochi View Post
    TV, awesome theme! I just downloaded it yesterday night and I gotta say that it's really sleek.

    I'd like to request two icons, but only one of them was I able to get an image from. The other seems to elude the entire internet.


    Icons request:
    =============
    AVPlayer
    UConvertPro



    UConvertPro I could not find anywhere (Not on Rock's website, nor Appstore, Cydia, Googling...). However, it is a free app found on Rock (or was it Cydia? ), maybe that would help on how it looks? Or, if there's a way to find it embedded in my iPoT to upload the icon onto here, let me know.

    Thanks!

    -Volk
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chrisrich85 For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2010-01-14), Volknochi (2010-01-14)

  17. #3153
    Icons request:
    =============
    AVPlayer
    UConvertPro

    Here you go
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by torrentdav; 2010-01-14 at 12:17 PM.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to torrentdav For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2010-01-14), Volknochi (2010-01-14)

  19. #3154
    Hi, TD, sorry about that. I had to scroll through the Appstore for UConvertPro and found that it was titled differently than what the icon was called. So, I edited my post but not soon enough.

    So sorry for that, but as you can see, I have found the image and was able to provide it. Thanks so much for the AV one, tho!

  20. #3155
    I'm sorry.What i meant was a smaller icon without the orb that i can place in the dock.Eg like the sms,mail and safari icons as shown in the pic below


    BTW,i also need this icon.

    SG Mahjong.

    Again im sorry for not explaining clearly earlier on and thnx in advance.

  21. #3156
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickless View Post
    I'm sorry.What i meant was a smaller icon without the orb that i can place in the dock.Eg like the sms,mail and safari icons as shown in the pic below


    BTW,i also need this icon.

    SG Mahjong.

    Again im sorry for not explaining clearly earlier on and thnx in advance.
    Here you go
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to chrisrich85 For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2010-01-14)

  23. #3157
    I got a quick question. On the main topic about how to SSH into the device, it says to install into "Library/Themes/Glass Orb Color or G.O.C. PRO(depends on what theme u have installed)/Icons". Since I'm running an iPot and not iPhone, do I still put the icon image into the 'G.O.C. PRO.theme' folder (where there's a ton of icons listed) or in the 'G.O.C. PRO_iPod.theme' folder first (where there only seems to be about 3?

    Sorry for the (possible) newb question, but I just wanted to make sure.

    Thanks!

    -Volk

  24. #3158
    Alternative for above...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    It's nice to be nice, that's why there's a [Thanks!] button

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to torrentdav For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2010-01-14)

  26. #3159
    Quote Originally Posted by Volknochi View Post
    I got a quick question. On the main topic about how to SSH into the device, it says to install into "Library/Themes/Glass Orb Color or G.O.C. PRO(depends on what theme u have installed)/Icons". Since I'm running an iPot and not iPhone, do I still put the icon image into the 'G.O.C. PRO.theme' folder (where there's a ton of icons listed) or in the 'G.O.C. PRO_iPod.theme' folder first (where there only seems to be about 3?

    Sorry for the (possible) newb question, but I just wanted to make sure.

    Thanks!

    -Volk
    I'd put it in the folder that has the ton of icons. Depends which is selected highest in Winterboard, but I think that will get it on to your springboard.
    It's nice to be nice, that's why there's a [Thanks!] button

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to torrentdav For This Useful Post:

    Volknochi (2010-01-14)

  28. #3160
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentdav View Post
    Alternative for above...
    I prefer this one got the rounded edges

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to chrisrich85 For This Useful Post:

    torrentdav (2010-01-14)

Page 158 of 214 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •