Page 149 of 214 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

  1. #2961
    Quote Originally Posted by juzme55 View Post
    Hi,

    Kindly assist to create these icons

    Ch NewsAsia
    Eggs Away
    Quote Originally Posted by Macintoshking View Post
    AutoStitch
    Quote Originally Posted by fatehbajwa View Post
    Box of Sox

    PassCaddy
    here u go...
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    fatehbajwa (2009-12-30), Macintoshking (2009-12-30), youngunn (2009-12-31)

  3. #2962
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Chandigarh, India, India
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Cartoons to Go!
    Cartoons to Go!

    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cartoons-.jpg  

  4. #2963
    sorry for confusing!!

    Here's what i want to do,
    I want a background picture for a time widget and a calendar widget that will be on the background just like the png u have made for the GOC pro datewidget


    So what i need is a similar picture to that (if possible even better to match the icons more), that has width as 3 icons in a row and height 1 icon or 2 icons, actually need 2 pngs (one with 1 icon height and another with 2).

    More explaining, the widget will be under 3 blank icons in a row(blank i mean, made with iBlank).

    I hope im not that confusing now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -datewidget.png  

  5. #2964
    iPhone? More like MyPhone youngunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 103 Times in 82 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    confused ...
    lol

  6. #2965
    iPhone? More like MyPhone youngunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 103 Times in 82 Posts

    Advanced English Dictionary & Thesaurus


    Shows up as Dictionary on springboard, so this icon is optional.

    I have named it 1Dictionary, so as not to interfere with the dictionary icon already in the database, so you will have to rename it to Dictionary.png

    enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  7. #2966
    What a beautiful theme it is! Here is my only and last request:

    Blipr, i can't get it to work right...

    Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  8. #2967
    I'll make one named "Standard.png" and keep "TWC.png" just to make sure ...thanks


    Hey Toyvan... is there an icon for the advanced version of The Weather Channel...? it's called TWC Max on the Sringboard... Same original icon as the Weather Channel --

    Also, will the G.O.C Weather Icon from Winterboard point to the Max app if installed instead of the free Weather Channel app...???

    Icon attached below, just in case... Name = TWC Max

    Thanks. Happy New Year dude!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  9. #2968
    Quote Originally Posted by jscottbarnes View Post
    I'll make one named "Standard.png" and keep "TWC.png" just to make sure ...thanks


    Hey Toyvan... is there an icon for the advanced version of The Weather Channel...? it's called TWC Max on the Sringboard... Same original icon as the Weather Channel --

    Also, will the G.O.C Weather Icon from Winterboard point to the Max app if installed instead of the free Weather Channel app...???

    Icon attached below, just in case... Name = TWC Max

    Thanks. Happy New Year dude!
    I see the the Weather Channel Max does exist by just changing TWC to TWC Max... however, it does not point to your GOC Weather Icon functionality...

    Is this possible...? thx

  10. #2969
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hi Toyvan!

    First, thank you for such a great theme. It looks amazing on the iPhone.

    Second, the icon for TDFinder in your database is spelled, "TD Finder" The extra space doesn't allow it to work.

    And last, my icon list. ;p

    Thanks again.

    "My Account", "WeatherEye" and "XM online+ "
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -myaccount.jpg   -weathereye.jpg   -xm-online-.jpg  
    Last edited by Schadde; 2009-12-31 at 09:15 PM.

  11. #2970
    iPhone? More like MyPhone youngunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 103 Times in 82 Posts

    A transparent Midomi SoundHound icon.

    here ya go


    SoundHound
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by youngunn; 2010-01-01 at 02:08 AM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to youngunn For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2010-01-01)

  13. #2971
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North Yorkshire Coast
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Totally new to all this, and this is my first post.
    I'm well impressed with the theme. It's obvious that you're putting a hell of a lot of work into it.
    I notice you have the JewelQuest 2in1 icon, however, you have it down as JewelQuest 2-in-1.
    Sorry if I'm missing something, but there is an awful lot to take in.

  14. #2972
    What's Jailbreak? Appl3Kork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I don't know how I can request this one, but I got the installo.us 3 Xmas version on their repo, and wanted to know if I can just change the name on the previous icon for 2.5 so that it will work for installo.us 3?

    And where would I find what the exact name of that program is, since when u hold down on it, it doesn't give the "X" to delete?
    Last edited by Appl3Kork; 2010-01-01 at 04:36 PM.

  15. #2973
    Default Plz help me ;)
    Die Siedler
    YetisportsLite
    myCar Park
    3 iRadio
    88.6 Player
    Waterboard
    planet3
    Lotto i-Mate
    diepresse
    Life Radio
    googlenews
    SkiJumpLite
    energy.at

    Thx guys, you are great
    Attached Files Attached Files

  16. #2974
    G.O.C. Pro is now also available on Cydia! Happy new year and cheers for 2010!!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    youngunn (2010-01-02)

  18. #2975
    I have two questions. Does anyone know if i can make the Date widget bubble and text bigger to fil the top line more? And also my ipod icon seems to be low and i don't know how to center it. Thanks a bunch!!
    Last edited by kwajkid; 2010-01-30 at 05:42 AM.

  19. #2976
    Quote Originally Posted by fatehbajwa View Post
    Cartoons to Go!

    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by cAZtricum View Post
    What a beautiful theme it is! Here is my only and last request:

    Blipr, i can't get it to work right...

    Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by jscottbarnes View Post
    I'll make one named "Standard.png" and keep "TWC.png" just to make sure ...thanks


    Hey Toyvan... is there an icon for the advanced version of The Weather Channel...? it's called TWC Max on the Sringboard... Same original icon as the Weather Channel --

    Also, will the G.O.C Weather Icon from Winterboard point to the Max app if installed instead of the free Weather Channel app...???

    Icon attached below, just in case... Name = TWC Max

    Thanks. Happy New Year dude!
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadde View Post
    Hi Toyvan!

    First, thank you for such a great theme. It looks amazing on the iPhone.

    Second, the icon for TDFinder in your database is spelled, "TD Finder" The extra space doesn't allow it to work.

    And last, my icon list. ;p

    Thanks again.

    "My Account", "WeatherEye" and "XM online+ "

    here u go folks!
    Attached Images Attached Images       

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    Schadde (2010-01-02)

  21. #2977
    Quote Originally Posted by Gervi View Post
    Die Siedler
    YetisportsLite
    myCar Park
    3 iRadio
    88.6 Player
    Waterboard
    planet3
    Lotto i-Mate
    diepresse
    Life Radio
    googlenews
    SkiJumpLite
    energy.at

    Thx guys, you are great
    I would love to fulfill ur icon requests, however all ur images are very poor quality and need to have the .jpg tag on the end, not .png....did u manually enlarge the images? if so, please leave them all at the original size and repost

    Quote Originally Posted by British View Post
    Totally new to all this, and this is my first post.
    I'm well impressed with the theme. It's obvious that you're putting a hell of a lot of work into it.
    I notice you have the JewelQuest 2in1 icon, however, you have it down as JewelQuest 2-in-1.
    Sorry if I'm missing something, but there is an awful lot to take in.

    so, are u saying that the dashes(-) need to be removed?


    Quote Originally Posted by kwajkid View Post
    I have two questions. Does anyone know if i can make the Date widget bubble and text bigger to fil the top line more? And also my ipod icon seems to be low and i don't know how to center it. Thanks a bunch!!
    yes, u can make the date widget bigger...just open it in whatever image editing software u use and make it bigger ...u can also easily reposition the iPod icon or u can post it here and I'll position it correctly for u..
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-01-01 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    kwajkid (2010-01-02)

  23. #2978
    the problem is, that many apps are not found in "app shopper". so i decided to look at the images on my iphone itself via ifile.
    in /private/var/mobile/Applications/ there are the images stored. they are also stored as a png.

    where else can i find the app icons?

    _______________________________________________
    Edit: i have solved it, so once again:

    Die Siedler
    YetisportsLite
    MyCar Park
    3 iRadio
    Waterboard
    Energy.at
    Planet3
    Lotto i-Mate
    Billig tanken
    88.6 player
    Radio Arabella
    diepresse
    Life Radio
    FM4 Radio
    Bubble Snap
    googlenews
    SkiJumpLite
    Kronehit
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Gervi; 2010-01-01 at 11:36 PM. Reason: solved problem myself ;)

  24. #2979
    Thanks for the help Toyvan. Here is my ipod icon. Can you reposition it please. Thanks!!
    Last edited by kwajkid; 2010-01-30 at 05:42 AM.

  25. #2980
    A request:

    BGRMobile
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 149 of 214 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •