Page 130 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

can you make plz some SBS for atimetool and one for imobilecinema?
    Last edited by hasbai; 2009-12-06 at 09:19 PM.

Default Billiger.de
    Billiger.de
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -billiger.de.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Macintoshking View Post
    Billiger.de
    As requested, please check file name as it may need to be corrected. Post here if it needs changing so that the correct one goes to the database.

I have also posted a screen shot of my Holiday Themed G.O.C Pro to give an idea of why I do holiday themeing!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0035.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Macintoshking (2009-12-07)

Default Incorrect icon request fixed
    I have added the application names in the post body (2543). The icon image files are the originals and are named correctly

Thank You,

Boiler_81

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    You BOTH FAIL with your request...please re-read post #1 and edit your posted request's. There are also plenty of examples of those that have requested properly.

Your requests will NOT be completed until you edit your posts to the reflect the proper request procedure.

Thank You
    Last edited by Boiler_81; 2009-12-07 at 01:29 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Boiler_81 View Post
    Here are a few

1. Gun Rights
    2. DeerH Free
    3. WGN Radio
    4. PU Webcams
    5. Purdue Map
    Here is your properly posted request! Thank You for correcting. I am not happy with DeerH Free...if you can find a better image, I will fix. I looked for a larger one but only found the Deer Hunter Real.

Other then that one hope the others meet your expectations!

Happy Holidays!!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Boiler_81 (2009-12-07), toyvan (2009-12-07)

Thank You! Here some more.

1. Scramboni
    2. FREE Wi-Fi (there is a "Free Wi-Fi" in the archive but it is not the same)
    3. College FB
    4. AirportStatus
    5. Physics Free
    6. Air Horn
    7. Moon Phase
    8. VisibleVote
    9. Declaration (the icon I pulled from my iphone is blue. The icon show up as parchment on the phone)
    10. TapeMeasure

Here is the last of what I need for what is currently on my phone.

1. Pizza Finder
    2. TurkeyHunt
    3. Pizza Hut
    Last edited by Boiler_81; 2009-12-07 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Eliminated icon already in data base

1. Scramboni
    3. College FB
    4. AirportStatus
    5. Physics Free
    6. Air Horn
    7. Moon Phase
    8. VisibleVote
    9. Declaration (the icon I pulled from my iphone is blue. The icon show up as parchment on the phone)
    10. TapeMeasure
    Two of your requests are in the database. Please correct your request...Thank You

....and 1 is already done from your second request.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2009-12-07 at 02:02 AM.

1. Scramboni
    3. College FB
    4. AirportStatus
    5. Physics Free
    6. Air Horn
    7. Moon Phase
    8. VisibleVote
    10. TapeMeasure
    Here is the last of what I need for what is currently on my phone.

1. Ruler
    2. Pizza Finder
    3. TurkeyHunt
    4. Pizza Hut
    Here are your requests...please search the database prior to requesting. I managed to search in less then 3 minutes for all of your requests and found 3. Also using the web site in post #1 to get your images from would really help get better quality icons. Apptism has 65px x 65px which is a whole heck of a lot easier to work with.

Thank You and have a great week!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Boiler_81 (2009-12-07), toyvan (2009-12-07)

I don't want to waste your time by requesting icons which have been done.
    I must be missing something. I searched all four of the directories and did not find the missing ones.

I did a second search after you posted my error. I did find "Ruler" and edited my request and removed it. There is a "MoonPhase" in the data base. It is not the same as "Moon Phase". It is simular and I could sub it for the icon. As for "Physics Free", I found "Physics" but I did not find "Physics Free". As I said I must be missing something.

Thank You,

Boiler_81
    Last edited by Boiler_81; 2009-12-07 at 03:26 AM.

I don't want to waste your time by requesting icons which have been done.
    I must me missing something. I searched all four of the directories and did not find the missing ones.

I did a second search after you posted my error. I did find "Ruler" and edited my request and removed it. There is a "MoonPhase" in the data base. It is not the same as "Moon Phase". It is simular and I could sub it for the icon. As for "Physics Free", I found "Physics" but I did not find "Physics Free". As I said I must be missing something.

Thank You,

Boiler_81
    Those are the ones...this is not an easy thing to do and sometimes we are forced to look for additional icons to make things work out. Moon Phase was the exact same icon, only reversed and who would want the word FREE on the iPhone when it can be used. We try to take out the trial ones and just make the full version since most users purchase it. Trials stay on the iPhone only a short while and that requires extra work to create two instead of one.

Maybe someone else will make them for you as I seem to be the weekend creator and others create during the week. My shift has ended for this week so wish you luck and hope you enjoy those that have been completed.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Boiler_81 (2009-12-07)

Got it, thanks for your efforts. I will make subs.

I can make my own glass icon.. but don't know how to copy the ituens icon..? you said to open ituens icon with winrar..? I can't find winrar on my pc? I have adobe photoshop 7 how do i import the icon to it?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default SSH WinSCP
    Is anybody else having connections problems with WinSCP? I cannot seem to get logging in now, Iphone O/S 3.1.2. WinSCP now says Access denied!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ssh_pass-copy.jpg  

anyone have the blank glass orb in a PNG file..? other then the RAW file..? i don't have raw file plugin for photoshop 7
    Thanks

Default Live Ammo
    I've made 81 icons for my g.o.c. pro theme and ssh'd them on and only 80 work.

The App in question is "Live Ammo" by Keylime 314, LLC. I've tried on versions 1.0 & 1.1. I can post the ipa if necessary. Anyway, attached are the image, and my attempted icon, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ginkilla View Post
    I've made 81 icons for my g.o.c. pro theme and ssh'd them on and only 80 work.

The App in question is "Live Ammo" by Keylime 314, LLC. I've tried on versions 1.0 & 1.1. I can post the ipa if necessary. Anyway, attached are the image, and my attempted icon, thanks!
    According to AppShopper that icon belongs to "Gun & Ammo".
    Greg

iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBigDrawsz's Avatar
    Thanks

Need a few more.

BodyShot
    Connect 4
    DJPlayer pro
    Kirikae

As always, thanks in advance!
    A Jailbroke iPhone is the ONLY true iPhone!

Air Depth
    iScubaPlan

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigDrawsz View Post
    Need a few more.

BodyShot
    Connect 4
    DJPlayer pro
    Kirikae

As always, thanks in advance!

Hello,
    1st timer try out... hopefully ok with u ..

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noyb555 For This Useful Post:

MrBigDrawsz (2009-12-07), toyvan (2009-12-07)

Page 130 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180 ... LastLast