Page 13 of 214 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

  1. #241
    Its safe to update the 5 icon dock. I did it this morning and it didnt break anything.

  2. #242
    "SORRY!! I know I said the last update would be in less than 24 hours, but once I submit it for upload to Cydia it's really out of my control when it actually goes live..normally, once I send in updates they get uploaded quite fast, but I guess I shouldn't always assume that I will get such timely service all the time...anyways, hold tight folks " quoted from toyvan



    and im not trying to be an a** but this isnt the thread to find out if the latest upgrade for 5icon dock is stable. this thread is for theme updates and icon requests. if theres something else you need answered, search modmyi, google, or post a new thread after searching and not finding your answer.

    what everyone should do is try to understand how iritated you would get if people kept asking unrelated questions and failed to read through the thread completely before making a post.
    Last edited by meatholes; 2009-07-31 at 11:37 PM.

  3. #243
    Well the 5 dock question is valid in this thread, since this theme uses that program as a main component.

  4. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperflyJimmy View Post
    Well the 5 dock question is valid in this thread, since this theme uses that program as a main component.
    +1

    Hence the reason I took the time to answer his question.

    Maybe you should realize how irritated people get when you go off half-cocked on someones legitimate question.

  5. #245
    yeah you're right this theme does use 5 icon dock, my question for you is why would the creator of cydia Jay Freeman, upgrade 5 icon dock to make it incompatable with themes?

    i wont argue, but i apologize for getting you worked up.

    it just seems that everyone that posts here either asks an unrelated question, or requests icons incorrectly, becuase they fail to read the very first post.

  6. #246
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    on the streets
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Touch release?
    When is the touch version going to come out? i am desperate for this theme it looks so awesome xP

  7. #247
    Because I am not using it.. IF it doesnt work with live clock or live weather then I wont use it.. Those are the best mods next to lockdown yet.. FI you get it working then yes I would love to donate honestly

  8. #248

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    Ungoliant (2009-08-01)

  10. #249
    Looks great.

    Where is the Battery wallpaper located? I'd love to move it down on the screen a little (lockinfo covers most of it)

  11. #250
    Just DL'd the update. Great job Van you never cease to amaze me with your work.

    Thanks
    fox98

  12. #251
    Thanks for making my requested icons, but the face melter pro that i asked for should be named "F. Melter Pro" if u wanna change it. Awesome theme, and also just one more request...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -minigore.jpg  

  13. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by meatholes View Post
    yeah you're right this theme does use 5 icon dock, my question for you is why would the creator of cydia Jay Freeman, upgrade 5 icon dock to make it incompatable with themes?

    i wont argue, but i apologize for getting you worked up.

    it just seems that everyone that posts here either asks an unrelated question, or requests icons incorrectly, becuase they fail to read the very first post.

    no hard feelings, I'm just old and cranky

  14. #253
    Default Icons requested
    Would you please make these icons for me? I can't see them in the update.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to juris001 For This Useful Post:

    saigon999 (2009-09-30)

  16. #254
    A few more, if you feel like they should be in the next update.

    Thanks
    fox98
    Attached Files Attached Files

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to fox98racing For This Useful Post:

    saigon999 (2009-09-30)

  18. #255
    Thanks for the theme toyvan and for putting up with all the folks who can't follow instructions.

    I've attached some icons for:
    AP Mobile
    Bump 1.11
    Groceries
    iBP
    Mint.com 1.0.34 1
    Oregon Trail
    Rooms 1.0.1 1
    Sep Checks 2.0.1
    VNC
    Weightbot
    What's On
    wolf3d 1.1
    WootWatch

    I'm guessing the version numbers are required in the file names? These are extracted from the ipa files, if you already made the icons do I just need to SSH into the phone and adjust the file names for version increases?

    I know this is a lot, I'll be donating...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mrdudeguy; 2009-08-01 at 08:34 PM. Reason: attached some icons

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to mrdudeguy For This Useful Post:

    saigon999 (2009-09-30)

  20. #256
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lake Worth, FL
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 45 Times in 33 Posts

    Can we get this one? Thanks

    SyncInABlink
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -syncinablink.jpg  
    Last edited by Cirtess; 2009-08-01 at 08:56 PM.

  21. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    If u know how to SSH u can just rename the 'Voice Memos.png' to "Sprachmemos.png"...let me know if this works!
    Great it worked. Thank you.

  22. #258
    iPhone? More like MyPhone alohawaii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Requested these a while ago but I don't think you got too them.

    Hopefully I zipped them properly.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  23. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by izero View Post
    When is the touch version going to come out? i am desperate for this theme it looks so awesome xP
    I've learned not to give an exact time...soon

    Quote Originally Posted by pdconner View Post
    Because I am not using it.. IF it doesnt work with live clock or live weather then I wont use it.. Those are the best mods next to lockdown yet.. FI you get it working then yes I would love to donate honestly
    Have u tested live clock and weather with other themes that use the five icon dock and had no problems? I don't see how it could be my theme that is causing it to work...do some tests and report back..cheers!

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperflyJimmy View Post
    Looks great.

    Where is the Battery wallpaper located? I'd love to move it down on the screen a little (lockinfo covers most of it)
    The battery is not a wallpaper, and I don't think it can be moved down more without cutting the bottom of the Orb and/or reflection off..but, if u want to try there are 17 images total and they are found within the 'Bundles'>'com.apple.springboard' folder..

    Quote Originally Posted by fox98racing View Post
    Just DL'd the update. Great job Van you never cease to amaze me with your work.

    Thanks
    fox98
    yw

    Quote Originally Posted by shitomania View Post
    Thanks for making my requested icons, but the face melter pro that i asked for should be named "F. Melter Pro" if u wanna change it. Awesome theme, and also just one more request...
    got it..

    Quote Originally Posted by juris001 View Post
    Would you please make these icons for me? I can't see them in the update.
    ok..

    Quote Originally Posted by mrdudeguy View Post
    Thanks for the theme toyvan and for putting up with all the folks who can't follow instructions.

    I've attached some icons for:
    AP Mobile
    Bump 1.11
    Groceries
    iBP
    Mint.com 1.0.34 1
    Oregon Trail
    Rooms 1.0.1 1
    Sep Checks 2.0.1
    VNC
    Weightbot
    What's On
    wolf3d 1.1
    WootWatch

    I'm guessing the version numbers are required in the file names? These are extracted from the ipa files, if you already made the icons do I just need to SSH into the phone and adjust the file names for version increases?

    I know this is a lot, I'll be donating...
    unless the version # shows up on the name of the app/icon on ur springboard, which I doubt, then I don't need to know what version the app is..but, let me know..I've been wrong once in my life before, but that was only because I was mistaken..haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Cirtess View Post
    Can we get this one? Thanks

    SyncInABlink
    yep..

    Quote Originally Posted by bond2k View Post
    Great it worked. Thank you.
    u bet..

    Quote Originally Posted by alohawaii View Post
    Requested these a while ago but I don't think you got too them.

    Hopefully I zipped them properly.
    don't recall getting these before, but we'll get em this time

  24. #260
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    unless the version # shows up on the name of the app/icon on ur springboard, which I doubt, then I don't need to know what version the app is..but, let me know..I've been wrong once in my life before, but that was only because I was mistaken..haha
    Nah, I'm an idiot thinking you meant the names of the ipa. My list is accurate if you remove the trailing numbers, with the except of What's On? actually has a question mark, but I can't name a file with that character.

Page 13 of 214 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •