Page 12 of 214 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

No go on the colored batteries. Think that just changes the lockscreen battery when charging.

I found one called color header battery but it only turns blue when inside an application.

It stays blue with solid status bar enabled but solid status bar makes my status bar disapear after I start and exit an application. So i don't kow what to do.
    Last edited by Cory Gillmore; 2009-07-30 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

SSH into the theme and extract it to the desktop. You will see there are the blue battery images and then a clear battery image. Just make a copy of the blue battery images and rename them as the clear ones. SSH them back and you will have a blue battery on a back and grey status bar.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to showstopper For This Useful Post:

Lady C (2009-08-02)

Thanks a bunch showstopper. Will do on my lunch break!

The blue battery can be found on the last page of the original glass orb theme thread. It actually might not be the last page but it's in the last 2 or 3 pages. I know this because I asked toyvan for the battery and he gave it to me. So just look at the end in the original glass orb thread.

The blue battery can be found on the last page of the original glass orb theme thread. It actually might not be the last page but it's in the last 2 or 3 pages. I know this because I asked toyvan for the battery and he gave it to me. So just look at the end in the original glass orb thread.
    BTW I'm way too lazy to link I cause I'm on my iPhone.
    Last edited by H0rn3t920; 2009-07-30 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Windmeel View Post
    ..I wanted to know if this time around, we can get more of the Battery Orbs as opposed to it skipping 6-9 digits each charge up. (I hope this makes sense) I have been getting all my requests ready this week (over 100) and plan on making a substantial donation early next week when my icons should be ready. Thanks again and keep up the great work.
    I don't have plans to make more battery orbs..what, do u actually just stare at ur phone while it charges?? lol ...

Quote Originally Posted by bond2k View Post
    I have one question and yes, I read the first post more than three times.

I updated the app to the latest version. So I got the worms app and other. Sorry for my first post, I thought I allready had the newest app, because I downloaded it the first time.

So, the problem is, that I have no orb icon for the voice memo app in firmware 3.0. Could it be, that I have the german version and it is called "Sprachmemos" or is it just not yet implemented?

Thanks
    If u know how to SSH u can just rename the 'Voice Memos.png' to "Sprachmemos.png"...let me know if this works!

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    Hey ToyVan, where did you get that blue status bar battery icon? That would look so good on my Glass Orb setup! IMG_0651.PNG
    Just emailed the files to u from my gmail addy

Quote Originally Posted by kelly029x View Post
    So sorry ~ will not happen again Toyvan
    Ur forgiven

I have a question.. I'll donate no problem if you would make the LIVECLOCK and LIVEWEATHER would work.. They dont and it would be nice if they did... I would pay for this...

Default ok found out how will donate if i can get all these icons thanks
    -itwitter.jpg

-spongebob.jpg-itwitter.jpg

-spongebob.jpg

-cbnk-3d.jpg

-cc-terminal.jpg

-nba-bobble.jpg

-sign-4-me.jpg

-myspace.jpg

Love this theme, Thank you so much, how about adding some nice UI sounds, eg, lock sound, unlocking, rebooting etc...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I don't have plans to make more battery orbs..what, do u actually just stare at ur phone while it charges?? lol ...
    I think a simple no would suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Windmeel View Post
    I think a simple no would suffice.
    I think learning how to take a joke would suffice even more

Quote Originally Posted by pdconner View Post
    I have a question.. I'll donate no problem if you would make the LIVECLOCK and LIVEWEATHER would work.. They dont and it would be nice if they did... I would pay for this...
    I am not the developer of liveclock and liveweather, so I have noting to do with it's compatibility with my theme..y don't u donate to me for providing the glass orb color theme..??!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by mrflorida View Post
    -itwitter.jpg

-spongebob.jpg-itwitter.jpg

-spongebob.jpg

-cbnk-3d.jpg

-cc-terminal.jpg

-nba-bobble.jpg

-sign-4-me.jpg

-myspace.jpg
    Please zip these and attach to new post and I will gladly make these...

Quote Originally Posted by shahed26 View Post
    Love this theme, Thank you so much, how about adding some nice UI sounds, eg, lock sound, unlocking, rebooting etc...
    next update will have some UI sounds..
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-07-31 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

shahed26 (2009-07-31)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Thanks

So, I'll start with AWESOME THEME!! Thanks so much for the time and energy you spend to make it great. Second, donation sent. You deserve it. Third, a single icon request...
    Attached Files Attached Files

iPhone? More like MyPhone alohawaii's Avatar
    Thanks

Can't believe no one gave this 5 stars. I'm the first. Cheee heeee!

hi, greetings from germany..
    first of all this is very nice theme, thanks a lot for your time & effort! may i request the following icons?

thanks in advance,
    regards
    Alex

18. The Following User Says Thank You to alexxxo For This Useful Post:

saigon999 (2009-09-30)

Default More icons
    No rush on these, Al.
    I'll donate again this month.
    Thanks,
    Warren

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ecodive For This Useful Post:

saigon999 (2009-09-30)

Quote Originally Posted by Cirtess View Post
    So, I'll start with AWESOME THEME!! Thanks so much for the time and energy you spend to make it great. Second, donation sent. You deserve it. Third, a single icon request...
    Much appreciated..cheers

Quote Originally Posted by alohawaii View Post
    Can't believe no one gave this 5 stars. I'm the first. Cheee heeee!
    chaaaaa hoooooo!!

Quote Originally Posted by alexxxo View Post
    hi, greetings from germany..
    first of all this is very nice theme, thanks a lot for your time & effort! may i request the following icons?

thanks in advance,
    regards
    Alex
    will do...EDIT: please make sure u put the .png or .jpg extension at the end of the icon names..I had to rename each icon u sent

Quote Originally Posted by ecodive View Post
    No rush on these, Al.
    I'll donate again this month.
    Thanks,
    Warren
    who's Al??

---------------------------

SORRY!! I know I said the last update would be in less than 24 hours, but once I submit it for upload to Cydia it's really out of my control when it actually goes live..normally, once I send in updates they get uploaded quite fast, but I guess I shouldn't always assume that I will get such timely service all the time...anyways, hold tight folks
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-07-31 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shahed26 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    next update will have some UI sounds..
    Thank you

when is this 1.3 coming out??

is it safe to update "five icon dock" ?

Page 12 of 214 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast