Page 103 of 214 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

Default A Couple More
    He are a couple more icons.....If they have been made already I am sorry....

These icons are for....

PhotoShelf
    Todo List

Enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to melvin1010 For This Useful Post:

togomaku (2009-11-18), toyvan (2009-11-08)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for the reply Toyvan. I've just noticed one problem though. The name of the bookmark on my springboard is 'Met Office: British Isles: Rainfall radar' and you cannot put ':' in a file name. So any ideas what to do? I will still include the image but all '.'s are ':'. I also have other requests for you. Thanks for creating such an awesome theme.

FingerSprintFree ( There is also the paid version titled 'FingerSprint' it may be an idea to include the same icon but with different names. Just a suggestion)
    FlashForFree
    iAge
    Met Office: British Isles: Rainfall radar (File name 'Met Office. British Isles. Rainfall radar')
    MicroCars
    PowerTool
    Simpsons
    [email protected]
    TimeTable
    WiFi Zone

May I also add, the FiveIRows icon (in Icons_1) is wrongly named. For my Iphone anyway. Instead of FiveIRows (With a capital 'i') it is named 'FivelRows GUI' (with a lower case 'L').

Thank You
    Attached Files Attached Files

[QUOTE=jscottbarnes;5023091]Thx.. missed it, sorry!

Any ideas if NBA GameTime is out there somewhere as well... if not, can some talented soul assist here? I've listed a few add'l I'd like to see as well

TIA

Will try again...

Game Time
    iPhone Blog
    GameCenter
    iGoogle
    YouMail
    Last edited by jscottbarnes; 2009-11-08 at 01:07 PM.

I need a facebook dock icon! and also a icon for the game cube runner. thanks ASAP please. Because im going on vacation tomorrow, haha.
    Last edited by airedale; 2009-11-08 at 06:39 AM.

Minor correction since I requested it wrong in my first post here: the "Waze.png" file needs to have the first letter in lowercase - "waze.png"

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    I need a facebook dock icon! and also a icon for the game cube runner. thanks ASAP please. Because im going on vacation tomorrow, haha.
    U didnt request it properly so i did what u were supposed to do...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

BloodyNL (2009-11-08), toyvan (2009-11-08)

As requested:
    Game Time
    iPhone Blog
    GameCenter
    iGoogle
    YouMail

Some of your provided images were of poor quality. I did the best with what you provided. It will help in the future if you find images that do not have the iPhone Glare already as it throws off the bubble effect for Pro.

Someone else may be able to do better with them.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

BloodyNL (2009-11-08), togomaku (2009-11-18), toyvan (2009-11-08)

Hi convert members :-)

can you make this 2 icons please,

sorry for my bad english

i`m a german member

P.Solitaire

BubbleTown2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -p.solitaire.jpg   -bubbletown2.jpg  
    Last edited by BloodyNL; 2009-11-08 at 09:10 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Could you please tell me what I did wrong. My post has been ignored

hmm can u help me i dont understand what is not correct,

the app name is right and appshopper dont`t have these apps

Quote Originally Posted by J1mjam View Post
    Your not being ignored. I am just the only one that seems to be converting today and I am not fast...I try to get the image as good as possible...you had a large file.

Will start on them next.

Patience is a virtue

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyNL View Post
    hmm can u help me i dont understand what is not correct,

the app name is right and appshopper dont`t have these apps
    The images are correct...HINT: How can another user do a search for the same icon???

Look at those before you
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2009-11-08 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ok , mom, i`ll fix this

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Okay thanks very much [email protected] I jst thought maybe I'd done something wrong. But I took my time checking everything to make sure it was correct. Do you have any ideas about my met office bookmark? Read my previous posts if you are unsure what I mean. Thanks for the support.

J1mjam...the problem is your images...they are to small and cannot be worked with. You must get us larger images and as it is stated in Post #1 they can be found HERE or Google images seems to work wonders as well.

Okay thanks very much [email protected] I jst thought maybe I'd done something wrong. But I took my time checking everything to make sure it was correct. Do you have any ideas about my met office bookmark? Read my previous posts if you are unsure what I mean. Thanks for the support.
    I can not answer your question about the web apps. They would have to be done by the website as far as I know. My recommendation would be to use "Categories" from Cydia and use the G.O.C. folder icon that says Applications.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyNL View Post
    ok , mom, i`ll fix this
    The "Comments" are not necessary
    The rules for support are posted and followed to the letter by all of us that convert. If you can not adhere to the rules then you can wait until someone else requests the same icons.

Otherwise...do away with the rude comments, use the correct icon name for the image...AND...FRIGGIN PUT THE NAME OF THE APP IN YOUR REQUEST!!!

When it is done properly without disrespect, then "someone" will assist you
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2009-11-08 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok sorry I will repost when I get home I did get my images from the website posted in #1. Bar a few which I took off my iPhone screenshot. I will check the website u posted. Thanks for the feedback.

Ok sorry I will repost when I get home I did get my images from the website posted in #1. Bar a few which I took off my iPhone screenshot. I will check the website u posted. Thanks for the feedback.
    Disregard...I apologize, I was able to use your icons and hope that these meet your satisfaction.

FingerSprintFree
    FlashForFree
    iAge
    Met Office (will have to be renamed)
    MicroCars
    PowerTool
    Simpsons
    [email protected]
    TimeTable
    WiFi Zone

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

J1mjam (2009-11-08), togomaku (2009-11-18), toyvan (2009-11-09)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks a lot [email protected] you've done a great job and keep up the good work. for your sake and the others doing great jobs here i wish people would take as much time as i have in making the requests. it seems unfair for people to make minimal effort and expect the world in return.

On another note, if ToyVan can reply to my question about the met office icon and how i could name it. i would be very happy. [email protected] i have used the categories app before and hated it. Drained battery so much and requires an extra click and load time. By which time i might as well had opened safari and gone to bookmarks. I'm looking for a way to create my own webapps which i can name myself which link to the same webpage. there must be a way.

EDIT: when adding a bookmark from safari to your springboard you are able to name it whatever you want. it was that long ago since i added it i forgot.
    Last edited by J1mjam; 2009-11-08 at 09:04 PM. Reason: to add

Default BuzzMe!
    BuzzMe!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -buzzme-.jpg  

Page 103 of 214 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast