Page 10 of 214 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

I been using the theme for some time now and i am loving it. Keep up the great work, and hope you can help me with these few requests to finish all my icons. Thank You.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shitomania For This Useful Post:

saigon999 (2009-09-30)

this theme is god

hey toyvan, got a situation for ya... the icon u made for "The Weather Channel" was set as TWC.png... well tonight they updated the app and the name of the app on the spring board changed to "Standard" so obv TWC.png wouldn't point to it anymore.. well i tried to figure at the new app name forever and no luck.. it looks like its still named TWC.app? either way i changed ur "TWC.png" to "Standard.png" and it worked.. dunno what is going on with it tho..

Default Request for some icons
    I haven't seen the update on cydia yet. Waht happens? Anyway, I would like to request some icons as attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0201.png   -img_0202.png   -img_0203.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Ungoliant View Post
    Thanks for the update, I love the new icons!

YW

Just one note, Amazon.png should be named Amazon.com.png.
    Thanks, corrections made..

Quote Originally Posted by Ungoliant View Post
    A few requests for the next update. Thanks!
    ok

Quote Originally Posted by shitomania View Post
    I been using the theme for some time now and i am loving it. Keep up the great work, and hope you can help me with these few requests to finish all my icons. Thank You.
    ok

Quote Originally Posted by madLyfe View Post
    hey toyvan, got a situation for ya... the icon u made for "The Weather Channel" was set as TWC.png... well tonight they updated the app and the name of the app on the spring board changed to "Standard" so obv TWC.png wouldn't point to it anymore.. well i tried to figure at the new app name forever and no luck.. it looks like its still named TWC.app? either way i changed ur "TWC.png" to "Standard.png" and it worked.. dunno what is going on with it tho..
    I'll make one named "Standard.png" and keep "TWC.png" just to make sure ...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by juris001 View Post
    I haven't seen the update on cydia yet. Waht happens? Anyway, I would like to request some icons as attached.
    Are u sure u have the Glass Orb Color theme installed?? From the looks of ur screenshots it appears u have some hybrid of my original glass orb theme and some of the colored orbs..and the 'messages' icon on the dock isn't even suppose to be there...?!?! Try reloading Cydia, 1.2 is there..and please read my first post so u can learn how to request icons appropriately...cheers!

NOTE TO ALL:
    I will make updates when a minimum of 50 icon requests have been made, and of course completed. So, please don't expect an update the same day when u request 3 icons, and don't keep asking me when the next update is going to be..it will happen when I do it ...
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-07-28 at 08:57 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

dthomp22 (2009-07-29)

Default Icon Request
    Hello,

Attached is a zip file of the icons I would like to see added. Hopefully, you have everything you need.

Thanks,
    Gabe

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rodanimod81 For This Useful Post:

saigon999 (2009-09-30)

to those with irealquicksms:

i requested this app to have an orb'd colored icon but i didnt give toy the correct name. i named the icon IRealQuickSms when its actually iRealQuickSMS . so if you have that app just ssh into the phone and rename the icon and itll show up. i apologize to toy and whoever else has the app

I have a few possibly for the next update. I posted these earlier, but they were the smaller icons, not the larger ones that you requested. Sorry. I hope this is better.

Thanks
    fox98

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fox98racing For This Useful Post:

saigon999 (2009-09-30)

toyvan, thank you for your time. your theme is by the best. keep up the good work.

i found that your MySpace.png is named Myspace.png, it appears someone didnt follow your instructions and provided you with the wrong SB name, again the correct file name is MySpace.png

toyvan please know that your work is very much appreciated, my phone needs your theme.
    Last edited by meatholes; 2009-07-29 at 05:09 AM.

Could I please just request these icons?
    they're all rared and ready

15. The Following User Says Thank You to makaveli1212 For This Useful Post:

saigon999 (2009-09-30)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I thought I would post my edited Glass Orb Color theme.
    I love the glass orb theme and I wanted to add a few extra things like SBSettings, dialer and status notifier icons.
    For the status notifier icons to appear you need to install status notifier from cydia.

My theme is a mix of a few themes. I have tried to credit the original authors below.

* Original Theme - ToyVan
    * Signal & Wifi Bars - Reoce Jacobs
    * LockScreen Slider and power slider - Jesse Cheema
    * Lockscreen keypad - Rob Grohman
    * Dialer, Messages & iPod icon - mgregg99 (I changed the contacts, call and delete icons in the dialer)
    * SMS Sound - Change to Glass in Settings.
    * SBSettings, status notifier icons, some dialer icons and 50+ extra orb icons - showstopper

Put the SBSettings folder in - var/mobile/library/SBSettings/Themes

I have attached some images for you.

Hope you enjoy it.

EDIT - My file is too big to attach so here is the link - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tnywnjw0not
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -defaultdialer.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by showstopper; 2009-07-29 at 01:40 PM.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

Hey toyvan, thanks for the icons and the update!!

I have two changes for you. The app FocusOnline has been changed to FOCUS. And I messed up the name of Locate It. It should be LocateIt. Sorry about that!!

I have two more requests.

Thanks!!

Jinxx79
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -abgrouper.jpg   -biggest-brain.jpg  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jinxx79 For This Useful Post:

saigon999 (2009-09-30)

Quote Originally Posted by mgregg99 View Post
    I really like this theme, but have since modded it to my liking. I saw someone else with the calendar function added so I gave it a try. Added a weather function as well and changed a few of the dock icons. Now I have to get to work on a lock screen and dialer.

Here's a link to the wallpaper.png file I used: Download Link

Mike
    Hey mgregg99,

Dumb question...How did you get the Calendar and weather features on your home screen? I've never really got into the Live weather and calender functions because Im nervous it drains the battery.

How's the battery with the weather and calendar on your IPhone screen? If you could let me know how you did it and what stuff to download from cydia, it'll be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sramos1104 View Post
    How did you get the Calendar and weather features on your home screen? How's the battery with the weather and calendar on your IPhone screen?
    The calendar and weather function are from the "Time Weather Calendar" theme found here. The battery does drain a bit faster, but I don't notice it being a problem. I have it set to update every 30 minutes so it's not like it's running all the time. I also don't leave the screen on for extended periods. Your mileage may vary, though.

Mike
    Last edited by mgregg99; 2009-07-29 at 06:39 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Text icon
    Could someone please help me....everything works great with this theme (LUV IT ToyVan!! ~ Great JOB!!) but on my dock for the message icon it's just a white bubble ~ not colored like it should be. All the other icons work great and look they way they should.

Any ideas?

Kelly

Thanks

Uninstall in cydia and download the new version.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    * Dialer, Messages & iPod icon - mgregg99 (I changed the contacts, call and delete icons in the dialer)
    I like the changes to the icons you've made. Nice touch! Attached is a new dialerlcd.png file that I'm using for the dialer. It adds the orb look to the numbers that are dialed.

Enjoy!

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by kelly029x View Post
    Could someone please help me....everything works great with this theme (LUV IT ToyVan!! ~ Great JOB!!) but on my dock for the message icon it's just a white bubble ~ not colored like it should be. All the other icons work great and look they way they should.

Any ideas?

Kelly
    Hey Kelly. Mine is the same way. I think it is because I am still running 2.2.1 FW. I think on the 3.0 FW they changed the name to messages. on 2.2.1 it is called text. You can ssh into your phone and change the name of the icon, that's what I did.But you will have to do it after every update, because the update changes the name back to messages.
    Last edited by fox98racing; 2009-07-29 at 06:54 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Tex
    Quote Originally Posted by fox98racing View Post
    Hey Kelly. Mine is the same way. I think it is because I am still running 2.2.1 FW. I think on the 3.0 FW they changed the name to messages. on 2.2.1 it is called text. You can ssh into your phone and change the name of the icon, that's what I did.But you will have to do it after every update, because the update changes the name back to messages.

You nailed it, that is the problem. Hopefully that will help others still running the 2.2.1 FW
    Last edited by kelly029x; 2009-07-29 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by juris001 View Post
    +1 on the ignore list

Page 10 of 214 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast