Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iCONCEPT

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Is the dock completely turned off? I noticed the area that the dock is in constantly changes icons for each of the "More" pages. I had a similar question when you were working on iNav Media Centre.
    #eli7e revived me

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Is the dock completely turned off? I noticed the area that the dock is in constantly changes icons for each of the "More" pages. I had a similar question when you were working on iNav Media Centre.

its not that good. It is just images and not actual icons. On the more pages its only 4 icons and the fifth row is just images. Trying to find a way to make it actual click icons tho.
    Twitter: @reecouk

on the more games page, assassin's creed is spelled assasin's, need two S's (assassin's)

what amazing work!! looking forward for the initial release! keep it up!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snka View Post
    on the more games page, assassin's creed is spelled assasin's, need two S's (assassin's)

Lol thanks, i'll sort that now.

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    Lol thanks, i'll sort that now.
    np, nice theme btw

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

Another Homerun by reeco. Brilliant, just brilliant. The video presentation is dramatic and exciting, this is so reeco. Wow!

amazing looking theme, this is how apple should have had the stock springboard look out of the box. don't know if this has been said already in this thread but please do not forget about us ipod touch users. sorry to hear about your laptop there are some ruthless people out there in the wild, if you can call them people that is........................sudeki300

iPhone? More like MyPhone bootleg's Avatar
    Thanks

can't wait to play with this on sunday. but i have a question. i like "armani" type colors...colors mixed heavily in grey scales. is there a way i can replace some of the border colors. green is not on my color scale at all. if you've noticed the last two years of the land rover series, the cars are subtle shades of colors mixed in matte desaturated shades. is that something i can play with in photoshop?

by the way, again i compliment you on your photo sourcing. the icon images are wonderful. i'll probably still want many of my "Iconic" icons in there but basically...i'm knocked out!

alan

Confirmation number: 87Y44734R1705625H.
    An email with your donation

Donations Coordinator Contact Information
    [email protected]

hi reeco, any lockscreen yet that goes with the theme? landscape lockscreen i mean.

I haven't made any other post on the threads but I just wanted to say Recco, this along with your other iNav theme are great works of art. I think you should follow the design path and get a job in it if you havent yet done so. Also, I was just thinking that maybe if you can configure the music app to start in alb art mode and stay that way you will get a more landscape feel. Same goes for all the other apps, somehow if you could default the position to landscape all the aps wouldn't chnage but just be that way. Of course, I have no idea on how to do this and that is why i don't theme lol, good luck...I am not old enough to donate but if I was I deffinately would..Great Theme

Quote Originally Posted by bootleg View Post
    can't wait to play with this on sunday. but i have a question. i like "armani" type colors...colors mixed heavily in grey scales. is there a way i can replace some of the border colors. green is not on my color scale at all. if you've noticed the last two years of the land rover series, the cars are subtle shades of colors mixed in matte desaturated shades. is that something i can play with in photoshop?

by the way, again i compliment you on your photo sourcing. the icon images are wonderful. i'll probably still want many of my "Iconic" icons in there but basically...i'm knocked out!

alan
    Alan, sorry I haven't gotten back to you! I love your comment! Here's a man with EXPENSIVE taste!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eonC4PDA View Post
    hi reeco, any lockscreen yet that goes with the theme? landscape lockscreen i mean.
    Haven't got around to the lock screen yet, or the UI, but thats the plan for tomorrow, then Saturday is going to be fixing little bugs and polishing off the theme. Then Sunday is D-Day for my lovely little donators

Thanks for all the comments guys

Awesome vid! Old song too haha! Man, im sure you are using the 3gs because its way quicker in going into landscape mode for your apps than mine is on a normal 3g. beautiful work once again.

I asked this earlier I think, but will there be a way to ask you for custom icons? I cant do anything in photoshop or id make them myself

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

Look what I found on the first page of this thread!
    Ummm mum mum mum mum mum mum mummmmmmmmmmmmm
    3rd try right?
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-07-24 at 06:19 AM.

wow this theme is very nice

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cellmate75 View Post
    Look what I found on the first page of this thread!
    Ummm mum mum mum mum mum mum mummmmmmmmmmmmm
    3rd try right?
    Yes that is my 3rd try
    Is it reeco changing my posts or someone else?

O:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

^It's me.......

Thanks

O:
    I thought that was a bad application!

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast