Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iCONCEPT

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    It wont be landscape swiping (Because this is impossible) it will either be vertical swiping or some sort of springjump navigation, i'm yet to get to that.

And it wont be using categories as it takes up LOADS of memory and slows down everyone phone. So the icons that say More Apps and More Games are springjumps that will take you to another page with your apps and games.

And i'm not answering everyone's questions because I don't want to give away to much about the theme before its released
    how about sbsettings, do you have a landscape theme for that, or do i have to turn my iphone/itouch so i can read the text?

Thanks

Great to see your return Reeco with another wicked theme on the way, cant wait
    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snka View Post
    how about sbsettings, do you have a landscape theme for that, or do i have to turn my iphone/itouch so i can read the text?
    I'm not to sure about this. As I dont use sbsettings I havent really thought about it. If I have time i'll do it for the final release. Do many people want this skinned??
    Twitter: @reecouk

Thanks

I haven't read all this thread, is it only in landscape?
    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickh View Post
    I haven't read all this thread, is it only in landscape?
    Yes

reeco, will this run smoothly on 3G? or it needs lots of memory like pear's lopeard?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eonC4PDA View Post
    reeco, will this run smoothly on 3G? or it needs lots of memory like pear's lopeard?
    Yes, this theme will run perfectly with 2G 3G and 3GS

You've raised the bar high once again. Excellent!

I'm not to sure about this. As I dont use sbsettings I havent really thought about it. If I have time i'll do it for the final release. Do many people want this skinned??
    well, my only problem with sbsettings is that the icons still are horizontal, and in this case the theme vertical, and turning the ipod all the time(in the 2.x times)was annoying for me, but hey, its your theme

Yes, this theme will run perfectly with 2G 3G and 3GS
    happy to know that reeco. can't wait or the release. so sad i cannot donate i dont have a paypal account.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rugbrn's Avatar
    Thanks

If you can skin sbsettings I think that would be another thing this theme would have on all other landscape themes... Basically a very nice addition

sbs theme is not necessary, more like a gimmick

congratz reeco, 5 pages of comments, and they are all positive

I use SBSettings quite frequently (mainly for turning wireless and airplane mode on and off quickly) and would be very happy if it was skinned as well

looks great...im waiting for the release!!

well, my only problem with sbsettings is that the icons still are horizontal, and in this case the theme vertical, and turning the ipod all the time(in the 2.x times)was annoying for me, but hey, its your theme
    Seriously, you can't just read the text if it is sideways? Or just ID it by the icon?

Quote Originally Posted by xcdogx View Post
    Seriously, you can't just read the text if it is sideways? Or just ID it by the icon?
    i can but still, it's easier.

and ID it by the icon..im using the palm prefection sbsettings theme right now, try it yourself, everything looks the same

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

i can but still, it's easier.

and ID it by the icon..im using the palm prefection sbsettings theme right now, try it yourself, everything looks the same
    I made a landscape SBSettings theme... it takes a lot more work than a normal SBSettings theme, though. And even so, I wasn't totally happy with the result - but the possibilities that I had to work with were limited.
    #eli7e revived me

Thanks

I wanted to have a video out by tonight, but i've run into problems all day. Firstly the clock and date were moving about, which obviously wasn't acceptable. So after 4 Hours of tinkering with html I think i've finally fixed it.

THEN!!! While moving the iblank's on my 6th page, the springboard kept crashing and going into safe mode soooooo this has messed up loads of things as the icons kept moving and every time I was doing this it was crashing again.

I think the problem was with 5 column springboard, so i've had to get rid of that and that has ment redoing all the icons.

Sooooo thats where I am. I'm just trying to get things in perfect working order for you guys. hopefually tomorrow will be better.

The joys of iPhone skinning, eh :P

Reeco
    Last edited by reeco; 2009-07-22 at 09:40 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

jl_06 (2009-07-22)

keep up the good work reeco!!

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast