Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iCONCEPT

i hope nitsua will work on this theme, but a problem taht is unsolvable ATM:

you have to tap the center of the icon which is rather annoying

the whole theme is rather buggy...lol

damn it I was looking forward to this release.. k. nitsua help us out.. pinoys all around the world need you to step up! hahaha jp it would be great for him to help us out though, this is a beautiful creation and it would just suck for it to go to waste for whatever reasons reeco has.
    super PINOY B!TCH

Give me a copy of OPTIMA font and I can help create additional icons.

This really would be good in portrait ok one thing at a time i know lol yea would be great if k could help us out here.

Quote Originally Posted by krone View Post
    Give me a copy of OPTIMA font and I can help create additional icons.
    Google is your friend.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I absolutely love this theme. So much that since it's supposed "abandonment" that I have been working on this behind the scenes to make it more usable for myself. I'm putting my skills to the test with my limited Photoshop knowledge, but I think the outcome is quite incredible, nothing looks too squeezed in.

To fix the confusion of the icons being pressed but not launching, I found the perfect fix to be to download from Cydia and run 5-icon dock, columns, and rows. Thus, I redid all the icons in my own fashion. As of yet, my springboard hasn't crashed since I've set all these on. I also downloaded Statusbar Springdots from Cydia to remove the annoying page changes when pressing an icon near the dock.

I'm also planning on using K.Nitsua's ingenious idea of duplicating SpringJumps to create a landscape type of dock. I love the practicality of SpringJumps. Thanks, K.N., for that innovative move! Thanks a million!

Some screenies:

Excuse the blurry photos of my gf. She threatened me not to post it up.

On a final note, I want to release this but I won't without permission from reeco, since it was his idea and setup. He said pages back that'll he'll return with an explanation, so I'll just wait to hear from him. I'm quite sure he comes here and checks this thread now and again, so I'm offering help in anyway that I can. Hopefully, I get the go-ahead.

Wow looks amazing bro! And lmao about ur GF

It looks great, congrats. You just need to make your springjump names more readable and less blurry, and also matching the original font.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xjoenx View Post

Excuse the blurry photos of my gf. She threatened me not to post it up.

On a final note, I want to release this but I won't without permission from reeco, since it was his idea and setup. He said pages back that'll he'll return with an explanation, so I'll just wait to hear from him. I'm quite sure he comes here and checks this thread now and again, so I'm offering help in anyway that I can. Hopefully, I get the go-ahead.
    Yes you have permission to release this. looks good.
    Twitter: @reecouk

This does look good. Sup reeco. I emailed u a while back asking u if u needed help finishing this theme. Hope all is well

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    Yes you have permission to release this. looks good.

Sweet! I will get cracking on it this weekend. Thank you reeco.

can anyone gimme a psd file or a template so i can make my own?

xjoenx i really like how urs look if u release it could u make a easy to do icon video or a good read me icon maker

How about a portrait version?
    Modding Addict

I'm working on a portrait version

wow, i like how reeco just randomly comes in and no one really bothers to comment on that lol...I also like how he had immediate feedback on the theme, meaning he probably checks the thread, still not having our explanation that he promised. Oh well, it's just a theme, but still; he took money from a lot of people and gave an incomplete product. idk.

Quote Originally Posted by DonMoosavi View Post
    wow, i like how reeco just randomly comes in and no one really bothers to comment on that lol...I also like how he had immediate feedback on the theme, meaning he probably checks the thread, still not having our explanation that he promised. Oh well, it's just a theme, but still; he took money from a lot of people and gave an incomplete product. idk.
    my thoughts exactly....hes checking on the forums every now and then...and is quick with the feedback soo i think we deserve an explenation why he left... :-\

I decided to make it useful for me without hurting original design. Some hours after this is what I got:

Home with springjumps

Everything perfectly aligned and clickable, thanks to xjoenx idea.
    Last edited by Late_Nights; 2009-09-26 at 07:45 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That is nice!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to xjoenx For This Useful Post:

Late_Nights (2009-09-26)

Raptors---How's the portrait version coming along?
    Modding Addict

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast