Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iCONCEPT

Quote Originally Posted by Late_Nights View Post
    Shivraj, that spring jumps doesn't look good. Put two of them on dock like this example: settings / internet page/ media page / blank and make two icons for mockup the media and internet and put them on other games/other apps pages over the original icons that don't link anywhere. Then create an icon on the left side of the "dock" wallpaper page and put a spring jump to next page in each page of the sb (except for other app/other games). This way you won't need to change the theme feel.
    lol dude i didnt understand that. if u mean putting spring jumps on every page, i dont want my theme to be that messy. i do agree that these spring jumps dont look good enough yet, im considering cutting off the right side of all the pages where the dock is and creating a better dock that doesnt have to overlap anything.

Quote Originally Posted by shivraj View Post
    lol dude i didnt understand that. if u mean putting spring jumps on every page, i dont want my theme to be that messy. i do agree that these spring jumps dont look good enough yet, im considering cutting off the right side of all the pages where the dock is and creating a better dock that doesnt have to overlap anything.
    I'll upload for you and for whoever wants it.

got what I mean now?

ya i think i understand and thats a great idea, but i still like having the page jumps to any page like social networking and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by shivraj View Post
    ya i think i understand and thats a great idea, but i still like having the page jumps to any page like social networking and so on.
    I just figured a way to do what you want. Will share it when I get it ready.

I'll upload for you and for whoever wants it.

got what I mean now?
    again great concept
    what happened with the iPod version you were making?

Hi Shivraj,
    Looks good. Please share with us once the theme is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by shoaib17 View Post
    again great concept
    what happened with the iPod version you were making?
    I answered you by pm, but I'm not sure if it were sent. Let me know.

nicely done shivraj, are you willing to share that? thanks

yea i will share with everyone once im finished

can i have a myspace icon? plz (BIG)
    Last edited by Doorstopdima; 2009-09-04 at 04:54 AM.

Can't test but it should be good enough. Hit thanks if it helped.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Late_Nights For This Useful Post:

Doorstopdima (2009-09-04), hebigakure (2009-11-03)

Thnx man. i hit the thnx button hard man... thank u Late_Nights!!!

Np dude, some time ago I didn't know how to do it and would feel bad if no one could help me.

Thanks

Late is there template to create the icons,, I have tried to do one by my self and they suck,,, I want to do a couple specially one for twitter (Big) or is there a tutorial or something?

Quote Originally Posted by amibo21 View Post
    Late is there template to create the icons,, I have tried to do one by my self and they suck,,, I want to do a couple specially one for twitter (Big) or is there a tutorial or something?
    Check this one [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru5tN7TacQI]YouTube - Photoshop CS4: Reflections (HD)[/ame]

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Late_Nights For This Useful Post:

amibo21 (2009-09-04)

Thanks

Cool, I'll try this tomorrow, if they are any good I may post them,,,, wish me luck ,, thanks!!!

Btw, lol I just noticed I forgot something on MySpace icon. Swap it for this one

Btw, lol I just noticed I forgot something on MySpace icon. Swap it for this one
    ohh thanx! ive noticed the reflection error too.. =] thank u lots...
    i just wish reeco made an action script so we can make icons fast... cuz i suck man.... lol

I answered you by pm, but I'm not sure if it were sent. Let me know.
    Yupz got it, I did'nt noticed it. Atleast i could use this great theme on my iPod now. Thanx, will be waiting for a final touch.

Quote Originally Posted by shoaib17 View Post
    Yupz got it, I did'nt noticed it. Atleast i could use this great theme on my iPod now. Thanx, will be waiting for a final touch.
    for a final version it would be necessary to realign all the SB, it's really messed as someone posted here and add spring jumps in a better way.

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast