Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iCONCEPT

dude hes gone he probably wont care anyway
    . in fact hes not prob gonna look at iPTF on MMi anymore

i guess...ill help with icons

It has some "bugs" like icons are not completly clickable because of its size

that i believe MIGHT be able to somehow edit if you mess with each apps files...dont really have the time right now, gonna have to wait for the weekend, i have football and a project do thurs.

Sweet had a game played offence for one play and made a quick pass right run for 2o yards

Personally i think this theme is not even close to finished, the colors dont match the backround should be in blue for all the other 3 and than black n white for apps and games i removed the other apps and games coz its rly point less and than put the folder icons in the place of springjump 5 n 6, than the icons dont rly fit, lock screen status bar is not horizontal, slider is kinda cheap if u know what i mean and i also dislike how the icons are doubled one the sides as a wallpaper n i guess thats it

maybe, maybe not. but its definatly worth finishing. as i said, ill try this weekend, but i probably wont be able to do anything. Itll be hard for me to start cause i dont know where he left off

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors
    I think it's pretty much finished...I've made tons of my own icons though...that all it needs more icons...but in respect 4 reeco I'm not releasing anything.
    Can you at least tell us what font type he used in this theme?
    Last edited by krone; 2009-08-26 at 05:06 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I started my own portrait rendition of this theme since reeco's supposed abandonment (which I really hope is not the case, I'm a fan). I'm a complete Photoshop and iPhone jailbreaking noob and my skill only goes as far as the gradient tool for the icon reflections, of which mine is not as transparent as the real iCONCEPT icons.

I'm still learning all this SSH/Photoshop/theming/iPhone stuff too. Everything I know so far, I learn from here. Hopefully, I make reeco proud.

Please keep in mind that this is only my rendition and it's what I'm running on my iPhone. All credit goes to reeco for his artistic ideas and for my motivation as we as barsoverbeats for creating these awesome status bar icons.

It's still got a long way to go... reeco, please come back!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

^ nice job buddy, looks good

Quote Originally Posted by xjoenx View Post
    I started my own portrait rendition of this theme since reeco's supposed abandonment (which I really hope is not the case, I'm a fan). I'm a complete Photoshop and iPhone jailbreaking noob and my skill only goes as far as the gradient tool for the icon reflections, of which mine is not as transparent as the real iCONCEPT icons.
    Adjust the OPACITY level of the reflection to achieve the transparent effect

Edit: I need to know the font type Reeco used in this theme so I can create additional icons...anyone?
    Last edited by krone; 2009-08-26 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by deoneo View Post
    Nice theme. Care to share your wallpaper?
    Last edited by krone; 2009-08-26 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xjoenx View Post

I'm still learning all this SSH/Photoshop/theming/iPhone stuff too. Everything I know so far, I learn from here. Hopefully, I make reeco proud.

Please keep in mind that this is only my rendition and it's what I'm running on my iPhone. All credit goes to reeco for his artistic ideas and for my motivation as we as barsoverbeats for creating these awesome status bar icons.

It's still got a long way to go... reeco, please come back!
    Homie yours look tight so far. I know there are a lot of people wanting him to come back and MAYBE he will. BUT, he left us with a blueprint of this theme. We just need to show off our talents now. We all ask each other to share what we've got, right? Plus, we still have other theme pros to whom we can ask questions, on how too's. I say we just do the damn thing, and help each other out. I know we can do it.....just look at what you've done so far

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

I'll be back and will explain my reasons soon.

Sorry Guys
    Twitter: @reecouk

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

garyaguest (2009-08-26), wcstryfe10 (2009-08-26)

Hey!!!!!!!!! Hes still here!!!!!!!
    Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHh He is alive !!!! great news, welcome back reeco !!

hes not back yet...

Let's see what unfolds...hopefully if he is back...the iNav Elegance theme will be underway
    Last edited by blkrazr-X1; 2009-08-26 at 02:54 PM.
    Member at HoFo - "Rrazr-X7"

it's OPTIMA font

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

i wonder what actually is going on
    i mean its not just mmi he left, he left his youtube
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast