Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iCONCEPT

HE DID Not LEAVE because of it BEING LEAKED! do u guys not understand?!

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    Fair enough, he still comes off like a primadonna ***** though.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    Apparently they do not.

Regardless why he left, everyone donated whatever they did to get the beta. What is done is done and I dont see why everyone feels it necessary to create angst about it. Just move on.

it wasnt just this site he left...it was his youtube account and his other accounts....somethings going on in his life i guess...moved on from themeing and this stuff

Its possible. And if that is the case I wish him luck. I did donate for the first iNav Final near the end of that release. So its not like im saying this as a bystander. Its just life, and i think everyone just has to respect that if reeco decided to quit to pursue other options in his life than that is definitely his right. The only thing that he did wrong was not being professional about it and letting everyone know what it is he chose to do. We dont need any personal details tho.

iPhone? More like MyPhone PlatoTheForms's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe he just had a moment of clarity and felt guilt about charging people to use his theme. Once he realized this he uploaded the theme so everyone can download it free but he couldn't go back to his name because the damage was already done. :-)

so he stopped working on it?

Shame if he did...
    Member at HoFo - "Rrazr-X7"

Stupid that he didnt even come back to explain his reason of leaving...everone is so curious including me

All i could fnd out there is his myspace just google adam rees
    Last edited by Vienio; 2009-08-25 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

well, NITSUA its all on you now!!! LOL

(a lil levity cus everyone seems pissed over here)

lol idk why he left
    but itested this theme on my friends iphone
    and it has a LOT of issues

icons dont even line up properly
    and its annoying to scroll

but the artwork is beautiful though

victorliao, if they dont line up properly that because you're doing something wrong.
    Coz' ive installed it and the icons are right.
    They have one problem tho... the clickable area isnt fine.

Why are people even still going on with this lol. I say just let it rest and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Taji View Post
    Why are people even still going on with this lol. I say just let it rest and move on.
    It's been like a whole day or two. Let people harp for a week before you come in saying move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Vienio View Post
    You know what i wanna do to u right now u ignorant piece of garbage? Kick u in the butt so u fly into space and when u come back there will be nothing left of u and ur jappy mouth. Why would i pay my hard worked money for a theme and leak it to other ppl for free? Do u see any sence in that coz i think its plain dumb so next time u call sumone a leaker or bummer think twice coz i made this acc only coz i wanted to express what i feel about this situation. Ugh....
    Good Lord, no wonder our education system is going down the tubes. Not a properly spelled word, bit of punctuation or ounce of sense in that run on.

the internet's killing our youth.

I hope someone can continue this theme....

id continue it if i knew where he left off

I was really thikning about finishing this for everyone as i feel bad for all donaters that pretty much got screwed, but i would have to finish leopard 1st

you gotta phone? if so oy make the iphone version and ill make the touch

I think it's pretty much finished...I've made tons of my own icons though...that all it needs more icons...but in respect 4 reeco I'm not releasing anything.

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast