Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iCONCEPT

Default battery colors

Ask for link if u like it
    Last edited by SoulZero; 2009-08-12 at 10:29 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Sent, sorry for the delay. enjoy I'll make sure you get the 2.0 beta first when I release it, as a good will gesture.

Sent, enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    WTF?! Mods admins where are you?! Ban this *******!! Why the fuk do u guys do this?! Why leak a theme that a lot of hard work was put in and the developer is aN amazing guy!!! (unlike the last leaked beta!!) and also the same site leaked pears and this!! This is a joke!! Ban this guys *** pathetic people!!

And reeco I hope you're mature enough to not let this bother you since you have hundreds of fans behind you that support you!

I think the way beta testing works should change...that site that leaked pears is also leaking all other themes...maybe same guy?!

FYI- not ganna touch the download (:
    I dont let things like that bother me mate, I reported the guy who posted to link and it was deleted. Nothing more I can do. It wont make me stop theming. Its just pathetic. enough said.
    Twitter: @reecouk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

YOUNGSUMMA (2009-08-13)

Thanks Reeco, for setting an example for great themers in the future who encounter this despicable situation
    Last edited by victorliao; 2009-08-13 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

reeco you are the f$%*ing man. you have just made another fan/follower.i will be looking foward to your next big development. keep up the good work.

has anyone had problems installing this theme? i cant seem to get the blanknull app to show up on my springboard. can someone help ? please?

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGSUMMA View Post
    has anyone had problems installing this theme? i cant seem to get the blanknull app to show up on my springboard. can someone help ? please?
    I don't have this theme, but that's normal. After I installed it icons created with iBlank doesn't link to websites.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

just something i made outa bordom lol its a portrait style thingy of ur theme hehe just got photoshop and im luvin it

Raptor, dude...are you gonna share it with Reeco or do this yourself, so we all can eventually have a portrait mode of this theme?

Anyone knows how to change the yes.fm icon? i mean for example

metal gear touch , u should rename to MGSTouch

i just got the iconcept theme up and running, but for some reason the dock is still being displayed on top of the theme. i dont know what to do to correct this problem.

Reeco could u give me some feedback or help with this

hey reeco ive starded just making a portrait theme of this just for my personal use but if u wherent on planning on releasing a portrait one urself should i just share mine?! im still workng on it

hey reeco ive starded just making a portrait theme of this just for my personal use but if u wherent on planning on releasing a portrait one urself should i just share mine?! im still workng on it
    Hey Raptors

Are you using 5 Icon columns so the three App icons are centred?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Once I have released the landscape, I see no reason for not letting you post yours. more options = better for the community, right?

Only criticism, are the icons look a bit squashed. maybe do different icons?
    Twitter: @reecouk

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

It's ok to use smaller images/icons rather than stretch everything. Doesn't need to fill up most of the screen.

Agreed, stretched icons = bad. You could even do two rows of icons for more options.

Is there someway to hide app notifier (like in the app store, I have 2 update and it shows number 2, and i think it is liitle annyoing)

and, Can you give me a PSD icon, so i can edit it? I need more icons for my iphone.. please... thanks
    Last edited by denisyasha; 2009-08-13 at 06:58 PM.

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast