Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iCONCEPT

Reeco, I know you're running on a 2g phone and I was wondering how your performance was with this theme? I'm currently still having to turn off the theme if I want to play some ram intensive games like minigore or resident evil as they crash far too much with the theme on. Other times I feel the phone just lagging a bit, like not locking until a few seconds after I press the lock button. How is it with you?

Same goes for me. im also using 2G. hope you can resolve this reeco.

Default How can I become a beta tester? Please let me know.
    How can I become a beta tester? Please let me know.

Just donate via paypal. Read first post.

Default still waiting
    reeco i donated to you about two days ago, but i still have not received my iconcept theme.
    i believe you said that donators could give as little as they would like to receive your iconcept theme

well here is my confirmation number38193637ep8229810
    Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    You can donate as little as you like.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGSUMMA View Post
    reeco i donated to you about two days ago, but i still have not received my iconcept theme.
    i believe you said that donators could give as little as they would like to receive your iconcept theme

well here is my confirmation number38193637ep8229810
    Check your junk mail. That's where I found the email that Reeco had sent to me which contained what you are looking for. I got mine within 24 hours!!!

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by RvB80 View Post
    Check your junk mail. That's where I found the email that Reeco had sent to me which contained what you are looking for. I got mine within 24 hours!!!

Rich
    hey thanks for the advice, but to no avail. reeco has not sent it. i will keep checking though. thanks for the help.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    Everyone that donated today has been sent the beta. Anyone found any bugs not mentioned yet??
    Yeah, Reeco, The Theme Is Beautiful, and for a beta, its going Really Well!
    But Heres My Problem, And My Suggestion to fix it.

Scrolling with your right hand becomes very irritating sometimes (The Page does not scroll because you have your finger sliding on the dock instead) \

So My Suggestion is, Why dont You Add Fading Titles That Have the title of of the previous page on the left, and the next page on the right, and then put a springjump on top of it making it easier to go from page to page, eliminating the annoyance of accidentally scrolling on the dock, and bringing back the extremely awesome and easy navigation presented in iNav

Just My Idea, Hope you take it into consideration.

beta leaked here already......
    Link Removed
    Last edited by dale1v; 2009-08-12 at 11:28 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Just a few bugs to mention:
    Tested on iPhone 3G 16GB with FW 3.0
    1. The time is a little lower and not lined up than the day/month/date. PM/AM is correctly lined up again with day/month/date
    2. Springjumps issue: When not selecting the theme in Winterboard, springjumps 5 and 6 go to their correct locations. When enabling the theme in Winterboard, springjump 5 (clicking on Other Apps) will go to "Games Arena". When clicking on "Other Games" (springjump 6) it will go to "Other Applications".
    3. Settings tab should somehow be available in "Other Applications" and "Other Games", otherwise when clicking on My Notes or Poker would be confusing to the user (They are layered on top of Settings.
    4. Crashed and went into Sad iPhone after going into Spotlight on several occasions.

What size will the icons have to be? Maybe I can give it a try to make icons in Photoshop.

If any of you have the following icons please share:
    Icons Request:
    - FerrariGT
    - Super Sniper
    - GPS MotionX
    - Newsstand
    - Google Voice
    - AirMouse
    - Callway
    - Noise.io Pro (synthesizer)
    - BeatMaker (music production studio)
    - AOL Radio
    - Reminder
    - TransMate (translation tool)
    - FreeMemory
    - Chase
    - AntiMosquito
    - fring
    - Free Wi-Fi
    - iFlashReady
    - iRealQuickSMS
    - mQuickDo
    - SpringJumps
    - WifiTrak
    - MIM
    - Nimbuzz

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGSUMMA View Post
    hey thanks for the advice, but to no avail. reeco has not sent it. i will keep checking though. thanks for the help.
    Whats your name on paypal??? Sorry it hasn't got through.
    Twitter: @reecouk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

YOUNGSUMMA (2009-08-12)

Thanks

eon if the owner of the theme doesn't want it leaked:
    don't post the leak here, genius.

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    eon if the owner of the theme doesn't want it leaked:
    don't post the leak here, genius.
    ok. sorry bout that. i was just informing. thanks for removing the link. but no matter what people will always find that sooner or later. its where pear's lopeard leaked first then to xse.....
    Last edited by eonC4PDA; 2009-08-12 at 11:36 AM.

Thanks

thanks.
    Pear-phone is... -_-
    /sigh

Got the theme all setup and I was thinking about the other apps page and other games page.

Where you have the 3 fake icons which are across the dock I think it would be good to remove those and have two spring jumps in there instead.
    Would look better as those 6 fake icons dont work and are duplicates of what some people have on there phones.

I would would like to request the Photoshop files for the Applications and Games Arena as I would like to make some icons and help out.

Good work Reeco!!

EDIT:

Just noticed on Page1 Internet Services the bottom part of the wallpaper above the dock does not match the icon used for Safari like the rest of the pages the top and bottom images on the wallpaper match the opposite top and bottom icons. If that makes sense lol.
    Last edited by OLDCell; 2009-08-12 at 05:20 PM.

just something i made outa bordom lol its a portrait style thingy of ur theme hehe just got photoshop and im luvin it

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I don't know if this has been talked about yet but maybe there should be a springjump on the More Apps and More games page that will send them to the Applications and Games Arena page.

WTF?! Mods admins where are you?! Ban this *******!! Why the fuk do u guys do this?! Why leak a theme that a lot of hard work was put in and the developer is aN amazing guy!!! (unlike the last leaked beta!!) and also the same site leaked pears and this!! This is a joke!! Ban this guys *** pathetic people!!

And reeco I hope you're mature enough to not let this bother you since you have hundreds of fans behind you that support you!

I think the way beta testing works should change...that site that leaked pears is also leaking all other themes...maybe same guy?!

FYI- not ganna touch the download (:
    Last edited by Raptors; 2009-08-12 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

To report a post, you simply click the yellow tab/box by their avatar/name and all mods are notified.
    Got a idea who this may be also. Sad.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-08-12 at 10:08 PM.

Unless you're using a iPhone or touch.... which I am now.... Sorry?! :-/

Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast