Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iCONCEPT

Is there a way to get Notifications to appear in Landscape?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0008-1-.png  

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dd721 View Post
    Is there a way to get Notifications to appear in Landscape?
    I'll defiantly be looking into this for the final version.
    Twitter: @reecouk

Quote Originally Posted by Semmm View Post
    Theme works quite good. but I think I've got a good idea. Download SupremePreferences, with that app you can place 8 icons in your dock so the settings and 7 springjumps to all the pages, that's much easyier than scrolling all the pages, I hope you will also add this in final release

and I prefer the theme in portrait, I hope someone will make it in portrait

I've had a play with this to see what I could come up with.
    I have just using 5 springjumps on the dock and I have left the springjumps on the Apps and Games pages. I haven't touched the "more apps" and "more games" pages so you cant actually see the springjumps. Here is what I got...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chriskeens View Post
    I have just using 5 springjumps on the dock and I have left the springjumps on the Apps and Games pages. I haven't touched the "more apps" and "more games" pages so you cant actually see the springjumps. Here is what I got...

I think this might work if I made them invisible. but maybe people wouldnt like that

Thanks reeco!!!

I have been waiting impatiently but result is amazing!!!

I did install it without any problem except few issues:

I dont have the "other apps" and "others games" icons. Where did you place icons for p5 and p6 springjumps?

could you just send me these icons pls? or tell me where to look for them. thanks

Another issue for me is that i still can read page number upscreen..probably something i didnt desactivate or ever. Any idea?

Then, eventually if you still have time after all responding requests you have received , i would need 3 games icons for "game area" page (larger ones): Golf / Poker / and tennis (no matter which name of games in fact)

Thanks a lot. Waiting for definitive version impatiently

Nice Nice job indeed

Mickael.68@live.fr

Hi I still didn't get link

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    I'll send you the link as soon as I get home in two hours. sorry for the delay.

Got the link reeco, installed last night. Had me up into the wee hours of the night, but, like a kid at Christmas, we must make sleep 2nd priority. So, I'm still on 2.2 and everything is running fine. Had to change Messages.png to Text.png for SMS icon to show. Realized quickly that the main icons need to be pressed at the top left for them to open. Noticed Real Racing and Golf were not stable with the new theme, so I disabled Status Notifier and things are back to normal. What functionality am I missing out on without Status Notifier anyway? I'm not seeing any changes. Not a big fan of SpringJumps, so I may just make the Other Apps and Other Games a Categories folder.

I'm not a fan of the "Other Application" and "Other Games" icons on the right. Seems redundant to have a "Stock" icon that is usable and one to the right that is just for show. I think it would be much nicer if they were only half icons to the right which would give you the artistic flow you need minus the duplicity.

I practice medicine so I would love to see a custom screen like the first 3 pages for "Medical Info" with Epocrates, PubSearch and a Medical Thesaurus as icons. (dreams) Also, I would like to see a "Finances" section with Page Once, PayPal, and Bank of America or similar. (more dreams). Maybe with an extra donation my dreams could come true, eh? eh Reeco? LOL.

Also, if anyone would like to try, my requests for icons are Let's Golf, Brothers In Arms, and Baseball Superstars (yes I like the cheesy anime little sports characters).
    "Other application" icon requests are Twittleator Pro, Beejive, and Pandora.

Did I mention how much I love this new theme? Props to Reeco for another step forward.
    Last edited by theblackhand; 2009-08-03 at 10:34 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JIMSOND View Post
    Hi I still didn't get link
    Sorry, i've sent it now. you should have it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

JIMSOND (2009-08-04)

iPhone? More like MyPhone compnerd88's Avatar
    Thanks

Little curious as to why I didnt get a link......I guess Donations toward the original iNav dont count towards this theme

Could you check your records once more reeco? E-Mail soultaker88@gmail.com

-Compnerd88

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by compnerd88 View Post
    Little curious as to why I didnt get a link......I guess Donations toward the original iNav dont count towards this theme

-Compnerd88
    Whats your real name?

thanks for sending the link recco, did not know the beta did not support the ipod touch as this is what i have. still happy to make the donation though. thanks for all the hard work you have put in to this great looking theme. if i was the person that made the stock os for the iphone/ipod touch and i saw this i would be gutted that i did not think of it. first there was inav which was a breath of fresh air for everyone and now there is iconcept. this again will do the same. thanbks again for making the iphone/ipod touch's os the way it should have looked out of the box................................sudeki300

iPhone? More like MyPhone compnerd88's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    Whats your real name?
    Logan Easter

Thanks

Congrats reeco, on the new title & shinny yellow name! Well deserved
    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |

hello all,
    I've been beta testing the theme of Reeco, and say it is incredible.

The few mistakes I found were:

- Notifications landscape
    - Notices of messages so missed calls ..... not see the numbers of missed calls and mails
    - you have to press the icon in the corner.
    - if we have too many apps that we recommend and hide spootlight to look? or put categories? or is very slow?

I am Spanish and I translated the Spanish to date.
    I got it translated. If you are interested Reece, can
    send html translate if there's more people want
    the theme in Spanish. I also would like to make icons
    my apps and share them with you, I I exo
    accounts, but I wish I could have the psd for
    make it faster and at the same style the item, if
    I can help you to create icons reeco.
    and translated to spanish wallpaper I want
    help.

sorry for my bad english google translate

Thanks

Just woke up, loving the new title and gold name Thanks whoever did it

Quote Originally Posted by rbslando View Post
    hello all,
    I've been beta testing the theme of Reeco, and say it is incredible.

The few mistakes I found were:

- Notifications landscape
    - Notices of messages so missed calls ..... not see the numbers of missed calls and mails
    - you have to press the icon in the corner.
    - if we have too many apps that we recommend and hide spootlight to look? or put categories? or is very slow?

I am Spanish and I translated the Spanish to date.
    I got it translated. If you are interested Reece, can
    send html translate if there's more people want
    the theme in Spanish. I also would like to make icons
    my apps and share them with you, I I exo
    accounts, but I wish I could have the psd for
    make it faster and at the same style the item, if
    I can help you to create icons reeco.
    and translated to spanish wallpaper I want
    help.

sorry for my bad english google translate

Thank, yes please send the spanish date html. this might be very helpful for other spanish user's.

Quote Originally Posted by compnerd88 View Post

-Compnerd88
    No all donaters have access to it. must of lost you mail. but i've sent it now sorry for the delay.
    Last edited by reeco; 2009-08-04 at 09:09 AM.

Reeco I send the html's files translated to spanish on mail opticwebdesign.

Thanks

Thanks I have recived it, but i'm in work. so i'll have a look when I get home.

i had to cut the theme down to wok on my ipod touch for the time being i removes the communications page as this has the iphone and text icons, and removed the moregames/apps pages aswell as there are not enough icons out yet and i'm totally abismal at photoshop and gimp. i know it's a watered down version and i'm sorry to recco for murdering his great them but i just had to have it on my ipod touch to show the bugger off.can't wait for the final release.

is anyone in the wild making anymore icons for iconcept at the moment.........................sudeki300
    Last edited by sudeki300; 2009-08-04 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chriskeens View Post

yo Reeco.. on the other apps page... what up with the "contacts, notes and stock.. and on the game page the **********,monopoly n poker?..

i love this theme i added a few thins. like th sms bubbles and **** to mine..

i was thinking of makin some icons for myself and share them here.

also what is X2 Football?
    Last edited by MC_KNuCKLeHeaD; 2009-08-04 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@ MC_KNuCKLeHeaD x2 football is a football game like fifa and pro evo just thought i'd point the out for you.........sudeki300

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast