Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iCONCEPT

Thanks

Sounds good, I would give it a try but I have extremely big fingers & thumbs, could be a bit difficult for me. But if it works for you go for it. Nice find BTW
    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Semmm View Post
    Theme works quite good. but I think I've got a good idea. Download SupremePreferences, with that app you can place 8 icons in your dock so the settings and 7 springjumps to all the pages, that's much easyier than scrolling all the pages, I hope you will also add this in final release

and I prefer the theme in portrait, I hope someone will make it in portrait

I'll look into this, and give you credit if I use it. good find. Not sure why your status bar is doing that.
    Twitter: @reecouk

I sent my donation---Donation Sen transaction ID #2YW13413NK479905K)
    please email me download link.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JIMSOND View Post
    I sent my donation---Donation Sen transaction ID #2YW13413NK479905K)
    please email me download link.
    What is your real name on your paypal account?

Reeco---I got the link last night---thanks! One problem is that when I tap Cydia, it doesn't open the application--it just takes me to the next page. Actually, now that I am trying other pages, it seems like ALL the icons that are in that far right location on each page--tapping on them just takes me to the next page. (Calendar, Cydia, Cycorder, Other Apps) Thoughts?
    Modding Addict

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JIMSOND View Post
    james damato
    I'll send you the link as soon as I get home in two hours. sorry for the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    I'll look into this, and give you credit if I use it. good find. Not sure why your status bar is doing that.
    have the same problem, not using your theme though, just lock your iphone/touch, unlock it, and everything will be working fine

iPhone? More like MyPhone rugbrn's Avatar
    Thanks

I know its been posted already but if you go for the top left part of the icons it will fix the problem people are having with scrolling to the next screen rather than getting to the app they want.

icon request for the other apps page: Google Voice, Make it Mine, Tools, MySpace, BossPrefs,
    icon request for other games page: Rolondo, Contraption, Brain Teaser, Enigmo, MOron Test, Stick Wars, Color Splash, Games, and Rain maker classic.

Also, Reeco have you thought about making a live weather icon?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rugbrn View Post
    I know its been posted already but if you go for the top left part of the icons it will fix the problem people are having with scrolling to the next screen rather than getting to the app they want.

icon request for the other apps page: Google Voice, Make it Mine, Tools, MySpace, BossPrefs,
    icon request for other games page: Rolondo, Contraption, Brain Teaser, Enigmo, MOron Test, Stick Wars, Color Splash, Games, and Rain maker classic.

Also, Reeco have you thought about making a live weather icon?
    Yes I did think about live weather icon, but it was to intensive on the cpu. iConcept works well without any technical issues even on the 2g, thats what I was aiming for.

Thanks
    Basically after i set the theme up there was no clock icon plus i did not know what weather pro was. But my weather icon fitted in the space 4 weather pro then i had a space where the weather icon should of been. I hope this makes sense.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Great job Reeco! Seems to be working pretty good for me so far. I know you are very busy with feedback and requests, but if you get a chance could I get two of the larger icons for the games page: Poker and Blackjack

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    Yes I did think about live weather icon, but it was to intensive on the cpu. iConcept works well without any technical issues even on the 2g, thats what I was aiming for.
    I see your point! Another question.... are you thinking about skinning SBSettings for a landscape theme?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rugbrn View Post
    I see your point! Another question.... are you thinking about skinning SBSettings for a landscape theme?
    For the final version, yes.

Thanks

this looks awesome reeco. i looked through the thread, but couldn't find anything, do you have a estimate of when it will be released for everyone?

Thanks

Sweet cause my only complaint is having to turn the phone to see everythbg in sbsettings correctly... Which isn't really a big problem..

Also a possible suggestion: putting a spring jump in the dock for the first page so you don't have to press the home button to jump back to the main page

I also noticed that the magnifier icon for spotlight is still visable if you scroll through the pages slowly
    Last edited by rugbrn; 2009-08-03 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Reeco: I figured-out my problem with the last icons, but another question: I tried your makeitMine instruction to get rid og the time, but I still have the time on the top in the status bar, and down below next to the day and date---how do I fix this?
    Modding Addict

Reeco, the theme is working great. I have a couple of Questions/Suggestions.

Can you replace the Main Screens on an individual basis? Example would be replacing the App Store on the Internet Services Page with Tweetie or Twitter.

Also, when you are typing on the search page, you cant hit any of the keys on the right side. They are blocked by the status bar. any way to make this landscape?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0007-1-.png  

I don't think anyone has mentioned this but on the Other Apps and Other Games pages there are icon images attached to the wallpaper where the Dock is and there is no icon for settings, which is obviously still there in the Dock. Also, instead of making more pages for games and apps why not just skin an icon for a 'games' or 'apps' folder from categories? My last comment is that I really wish there was some sort of navigation menu, scrolling through all the pages is somewhat tedious and a lot of times my SBSettings comes down instead of me scrolling a page up. Keep up the good work.

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast