Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iCONCEPT

Quote Originally Posted by memnoch_thedevil View Post
    Forgive me for being so noobish...but I ssh'd the webclis to the appropriate folder, and nothing is showing up, it's still a black background. What am I missing?
    Are you SSH the folder that says webclips into the folder webclips. Instead of coping the folder copy all of the webclips in the folder that reeco provided and move them into the folder webclips. I had the same problem and that corrected it. I hope I did not confuse you.

[QUOTE=

ok another glitch is that the sprigjumps arent working right[/QUOTE]

The spring jumps actually work. The icon on the furthest right you actually have to hit the upper left of the box to activate it. Since the furthest right is on the bottom of the phone in portrait view and if you miss hitting the icon. In many instances it will page to the next page and it will feel like the spring jump is not working. Hope this helps.

I also am requesting a few icons. For other apps
    GeoCache
    Sportacular
    MLB.com
    View TI
    Ebay
    Pocket Radio
    Huffington Post

Games
    Lux Delux (main games page)
    Monkey Island (main games page)

Thanks Reeco. Great theme.
    Last edited by Coulter45; 2009-08-03 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You can still copy the folder over the original, you just have to make sure you respring/reboot your device after.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanks for the quick post...I actually did just what you said right before you posted so thanks again!

Definately a nice theme...I won't make any requests for icons just yet, I'm sure you have your hands full already, I will to see some of the others filled first.

Thanks again for the great theme!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ayyyy...just cant handle a landscape theme...this needs to be done in portrait I like to be able to hold my phone in one hand

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

amen jabbawalkee I love the ideas landscape themes seem to have the best stuff but hate the practicality of holding my phone one way to call and a different way to view the theme
    Portrait is where it is at

Ok, the theme is on and looking great. Just 3 things I found wrong. One is the charging BGBattery is not showing up on the screen while charging. It shows the lockscreen, no battey charger, Second, the SB Badge has to be landscape. Also, the badge for email, fscebook, etc... is too far left. It looks like i have 6 text message, not emails. And third, more icons!!! lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture2-001.png   -picture2-002.png  

its not them being too far left. its because the badges are not rotated so they appear on the wrong icon. The battery charge screen I didnt look for. good call

I think this theme is perfect in landscape, i dont see it looking as nice in portrait. It is very efficient and takes little to no memory. love it so far!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Its just inconvenient having to turn the phone for every app...

Quote Originally Posted by jabbawalkee View Post
    Its just inconvenient having to turn the phone for every app...
    I dont see it really.. takes 1 second to flip your wrist lol. most of my games are in landscape mode anyway. and i always sms in landscape, view email etc in landscape.

if reeco does make a portrait version id say it will look vastly different.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Just woke up, and had a read through the comments. Yes the main issue are the badges. didnt have time to rectify this before the beta. but will work on this for the final. I cant do anything about the status bar going back to portrait now and again, it will do that on all the apps. there's no work around at the moment. its the same with everyone's landscape theme. As for the springjump icons not clicking, they can be fiddly at the moment, but need to be hit in the top left corner and should then work. Still trying to think of a way to make this work better. Landscape theme's you need to get used to. I've been using iconcept for the last few weeks and have now started to really like it and get used to it.

As for the icons, I knew you would all need loads more icons, so i'll start making some tonight when I get home from work.

Also if you have more apps and games that take up more pages. you will either have to remove them until the final version, put them on a blank page after "More Games" or hide them with sbsettings.

Right well i'm off to work now and wont be home for 9 hours or so. Then i'll start making some icons for you guys.

Reeco
    Twitter: @reecouk

Very Nice Theme. The only issues I see now are the Email Number showing up in the Messages box and adding more icons. Is there a way to change the icons on the main pages? Like on the 2nd page under internet services I want to put Myspace, or a twitter app. Can this be done?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0006-1-.png  

In page 1, when im trying to access the calendar its just go to page 2. Same with cydia in page 2 its goes to page 3 or page 1.

Quote Originally Posted by ydlaz View Post
    In page 1, when im trying to access the calendar its just go to page 2. Same with cydia in page 2 its goes to page 3 or page 1.
    I've noticed the same with both those icons. You have to touch the upper left corner of each in order for them to work.
    Last edited by dd721; 2009-08-03 at 09:40 AM.

Thanks

^^ Beat me too it, spot on, upper left does the trick
    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |

Thanks
    Yes i noticed the same prob with calender & Cydia. Also i've got a prob with the clock & weather. I think i'll have 2 wait 4 final version be 4 i start 2 use this theme. Otherwise its a nice theme well done Reeco!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jayk31 View Post
    Yes i noticed the same prob with calender & Cydia. Also i've got a prob with the clock & weather. I think i'll have 2 wait 4 final version be 4 i start 2 use this theme. Otherwise its a nice theme well done Reeco!!

Whats wrong with the clock and weather?
    Twitter: @reecouk

Thanks

I think he might be referring to the weather icons, think you may have mixed up the icons, I just changed the 2 over. Other than that I had no other issues apart from the badge, which I'm sure you are aware of.
    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |

Theme works quite good. but I think I've got a good idea. Download SupremePreferences, with that app you can place 8 icons in your dock so the settings and 7 springjumps to all the pages, that's much easyier than scrolling all the pages, I hope you will also add this in final release

and I prefer the theme in portrait, I hope someone will make it in portrait

Last edited by Semmm; 2009-08-03 at 01:35 PM.

Thanks

^ What happened to your status bar? did you put the plist string in?

Yes but sometimes its rotating and that happened when I made the screenshot :P but what do you think of the idea?

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast