Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iCONCEPT

Default install downloaded themes
    Yup. i have winterboard installed. only themes that were installed via cydia works. all of the themes that i downloaded thru this site and some of the sites dont seem to work.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JurisHP View Post
    Where's mine Reeco?!????!

I sent my donation---Donation Sent (Unique Transaction ID #74V835286E8929320)-- but no iConcept!!!!
    l. 24, 2009 Charge From Credit Card Completed Details $11.81 USD
    whats your email address that your paypal account is registered to?
    Twitter: @reecouk

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just awesome. Thanks reeco. You the man.

Thanks reeco!!! im downloading it now.

so when are the unfortunate people who can't donate because are totally broke be able to try this bad boy?

Still don't have it!

Jeff Penneys

Paypal verified that the transaction is complete and I see that the $ was deducted from my account!

Find it yet?? I am getting tired!
    Last edited by JurisHP; 2009-08-03 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Modding Addict

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JurisHP View Post
    Still don't have it!

Jeff Penneys

Paypal verified that the transaction is complete and I see that the $ was deducted from my account!

U should have it in your AOL account now Jeff, sorry for the wait.
    Twitter: @reecouk

Can i request for the game icon of doom resurrection and R.evil degeneration?

iPhone? More like MyPhone rugbrn's Avatar
    Thanks

well, might as well start an icon request:

Games:
    for the main page (4): field runners, tap defense & pocket god.
    for the more games page: Games (a folder for categories)

icon for iconcept

Reeco im really new to this stuff. Where can i put all other games not needed for the iconcept theme? should i remove fr my iphone?
    Last edited by ydlaz; 2009-08-03 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So far right from the get go ive found this wrong. (View pics) It also does that for any/all other badges. They need to be rotated and moved to be on the icon they are for. It also seems you have the original icon for the "Games" folder. as shown in the pic below. Also is the icons in the other apps page suposed to duplicate like that?

I have not 100% instaled the theme. Seems my springJumps are not showing up anywhere after activating the 5+6 ones. And MIM is not getting rid of the time

Now, as I have zero games that you do... seriously.. lol. im gonna need a lot of icons ;_; and I suck at photoshop. sooooo..

Here is my list I do hope atleast some of them can be made.

First games page:
    TapTap2 Lady GaGa
    Star Defence
    Monopoly
    DDR S

Not really needing the other games page right now. but those 4 are must haves!

Apps page:
    Pandora
    Fandango

Thats it for now.

EDIT:Got the time to dissapea on top. Also the number 6 is actually the badge for my unread emails. as you can see its in the messages pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0151.png   -img_0152.png   -img_0153.png  
    Last edited by Taji; 2009-08-03 at 04:33 AM.

hey reeco this is great!!!!! i love the theme i am using my pod cause im not with at&t but i set it up used rename and its great! when it gets out i want to send u a small list of some icons if that is ok =) and here is a few glitches to bring to your attention not to bad tho is when i try to change the page one way it goes the opposit... the menue bar thing i forgot name sorry is going into portrait now and then... and then some titles of the apps are going landscape and portrait... it might be because im using ipod but i love the theme it is great! have to say i like it alot for a first landscape theme

ok another glitch is that the sprigjumps arent working right
    Last edited by Darkfreak232; 2009-08-03 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Stupid Question time. I have blankNull installed but I cant seem to get the "X"'s on the screen. How do I make this happen. I have used iBlank before to do this. am I doing something wrong?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0270.png  

Quote Originally Posted by dd721 View Post
    Stupid Question time. I have blankNull installed but I cant seem to get the "X"'s on the screen. How do I make this happen. I have used iBlank before to do this. am I doing something wrong?
    they will automatically be there once you ssh the webclips and set your SB to wiggle. Then you will see them. Do not use iBlank, as the WebClips does that for you.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Taji For This Useful Post:

dd721 (2009-08-03)

i put the plist exactly where it says to put it, but it still shows as portrait...but thx reeco for this beta theme, it looks good!! And He Did It Again!!

Quote Originally Posted by blakroz View Post
    i put the plist exactly where it says to put it, but it still shows as portrait...but thx reeco for this beta theme, it looks good!! And He Did It Again!!
    this happens every so often when I set language for my sb but it always reverts back to landscape if i do anything short of changing pages.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Forgive me for being so noobish...but I ssh'd the webclis to the appropriate folder, and nothing is showing up, it's still a black background. What am I missing?

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast