Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Tron Theme

Default [Release] Tron Theme
    This is my humble Tron theme. It's my first attempt to combine many small mods together.

Includes:

Lightcycle Lockscreen Background
    Custom Battery Mod
    Transparent Lockscreen
    Transparent Dock
    "Data-disc" Sliders
    Tron Lock/ Unlock Sounds: "Engage" and "End of Line"

It doesn't seem like much when I write it here, but it was a lot of work! Eventually I think I'd like to get into icon creation, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet.

This should be on Cydia by July 19th sometime (or whenever Kyle so chooses).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-2-.jpg   -photo-3-.jpg   -photo-4-.jpg  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Jamielguidry (2010-12-19)

Thanks

this looks epic!
    Currently addicted to Modern Warfare 2! add me on PSN: A_Mexican_guy

kewl man the colors are like, amazing.

Loved the theme, I just can't get enough of it, just wanted to suggest one or 2 things.
    1. I managed to create a different unlock UIsound, its the sound of the original lightcycles activating from the 1982 film. Just wanted to see if you would like to add it to the theme.
    2. Wanted to ask if there was a way to change the purple lining from the wallpaper to a light blue (almost white) color. Also to remove the transparency from the text edit tools (the copy| paste)

Thank you
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey, thanks.

When i was making the theme i went through a lot of Tron sound files but i never really found anything i liked. I felt they cheapened the theme somehow. And out of like 90k downloads youre the second to say something about it, lol. I dont know, i'll think about maybe making it an addon perhaps.

I plan on fixing the copy/ paste buttons. I may have already. Right now all my free time is taken up with my newest theme, built entirely around the Retina Display. I havent officially announced it, but its 99% complete

Itll be a paid theme on cydia. After im done with that ill go back and tweak my Tron theme a little. Perhaps add some new artwork in areas. I hope to have that done by the time the movie comes out.

If you like Tron youll love my new theme

As for the wallpaper, i could probably whip something up for you tomorrow. Just PM me tomorrow to remind me
    Last edited by Jahooba; 2010-11-24 at 03:24 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

sp0rkticus (2010-11-24)