Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Demon

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Demon
    This theme was totally created by me but Overlay was done by me but taught to me by Patrese. You will need these installed off Cydia, (Five Icon Dock/Five Column SpringBoard/Categories).

Demon.rar

http://weather.yahoo.com/
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2009-07-19 at 02:25 AM.

how to install plz

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Install what I mentioned above off Cydia and than you can also install Poof off Cydia as well and that will hide Apps. icons that you don't want on your screen but you will want your screen to look like the one I have so out of the 10 icons you will keep on your screen will also include Games/Apps. folders that you create off Categories. Then in Poof turn on the Icons/Apps. that you want to keep on your screen but only 10 total so just look at the icons that I have left on my screen like (Mail/Calendar/Cydia/Weather/Settings/on top) and on the bottom (iPod/WinterBoard/Apps/Games/Safari) so that is 10. After that it will respring itself and you should be left with the 10 top/bottom Also off Cydia you will want to install MobileMusicPlayer and this will put your iPod and Videos together because you can't get rid of the Video icon for some reason other than installing that but either way your iPod music will still all be there and your Videos will be in there all together. Than you will have only those 10 icons left on your screen and hold down on one of them till they wiggle and move the icons 5 on top and 5 on the bottom. The thing is, is that the Overlay which is shown that shows my icons/Apps that I personally use all the time are left on the screen, so you will have to keep the same ones as I do on the screen unless you know how to create your own Overlays via Photoshop or Paint.Net. Than after that go into categories and create to folders, one will be Games/and the second will be Apps. Apps. can be anything that is important that is obviously not a Game, and don't worry they are all still there but will be added into your new folders on your screen (Games/Apps.)go to your Winterboard on your iPhone/iPod touch and uncheck everything and than respring your iPhone/iPod. So once that is all done, you will download this rar. and I use Winrar to extract anything off the net to a specified folder that I create on my desktop, and than once it is extracted into a folder or to your desktop you will than use WinSCP to transfer it off your desktop or folder than into your iPod. WinSCP if you don't have it yet will show on the left side your computer stuff and on the right your iPod stuff, so you will login into WinSCP and plug your iPod into the computer and than type in your iPod I.P number and it will open up. Than you will just drag the theme folder from your desktop to the right side of WinSCP (var/stash/Themes) and it will go through the download percentage and than you will go to your iPod and go to WinterBoard and it should be there and just check it and the other stuff you had checked before and resping your iPod and should be good to go. Hope you understand this and if anyone can explain it better, please do so and thanks for liking it and for anyone else who can help.

Also go to the link I provided to find your own locations weather code number.
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2009-07-19 at 02:25 AM.