Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Keypad: 'Black Oil'

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

I hope you realize we're gonna drive you nuts? The original Background looked better cuz it give more contrast to the black keys (I think anyways)

Either way this is going to be slick!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -keypadpreview.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I hope you realize we're gonna drive you nuts? The original Background looked better cuz it give more contrast to the black keys (I think anyways)

Either way this is going to be slick!
    Please, the more crits the better. I will revert back to the original background.

I'm digging it, especially the fixed return key. When can we expect a download? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by rmmcg34 View Post
    I'm digging it, especially the fixed return key. When can we expect a download? :-)
    Hopefully later today or tomorrow. After about 3 hours of editing all those images, I got fed up yesterday. I'll get back to it today.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceflow View Post
    Hopefully later today or tomorrow. After about 3 hours of editing all those images, I got fed up yesterday. I'll get back to it today.

Trust me.. I KNOW how you feel man!!!!! Took me FOREVER just to figure out how to crack into them
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

Quick update: I am about 95% finished this keypad. It should be out later today. I have a few more ideas in mind for future mods. I will be working out templates to make the process easier. As Loring and other modders know, there are 107 images to edit to complete a keypad mod. It's a pain!

It definitely sounds like something that calls out for Photoshop scripting.

I am not sure how you intend to make the keys look when they are zoomed, but at first glance I thought that a transparent key background with a bold black letter would look sweet. I am not sure if there would be issues with the black fading to transparent because it would be such a drastic difference in the graphics and I am assuming that there are only two graphics, the regular and the zoomed one, and no transition graphic to blend the two together. Just thought that I would toss up the idea. It looks good so far though!

Cheers

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

lookin hot sizzle keep workin

Keep working :-) I'm checking this thread every day in anticipation.

EDIT
    It's finished. Download it at: http://www.iceflowstudios.com/Keyboa...QWERTY.artwork (Right Click - Save As).

Installation
    Browse to: /System/Library/Framworks/UIKit.framework/ and drop the file there. Replace the current one
    Last edited by Iceflow; 2007-09-27 at 07:01 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Iceflow For This Useful Post:

CyberGreg (2007-09-27)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Iceflow I just wanted to say "Thank you" this is totally slick and clean you did an outstanding job on this keyboard! Your hardwork and time on this is appreciated thank you so much!!! =)

While I was waiting for this one I was using Loring's "InvertedBlack" Keyboard I wanted to say "Thank you" to "both you guys" excellent work you guys did w/ skinning the KB...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2007-09-27 at 06:49 AM.

Just a heads up, Rename the beginning of the file to "Keyboard" instead of "KeyBoard."

Reako

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    Just a heads up, Rename the beginning of the file to "Keyboard" instead of "KeyBoard."

Reako
    Fixed the link, thanks

Any way we can get this on Installer?

Its on there now...

EDIT
    It's finished. Download it at: http://www.iceflowstudios.com/Keyboa...QWERTY.artwork (Right Click - Save As).

Installation
    Browse to: /System/Library/Framworks/UIKit.framework/ and drop the file there. Replace the current one
    Thanks - the keyboard is really slick, great job. I have made it available on my iSwitcher web site in a pxl package along with hosting on my Installer app source.

Once again - nice job!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGreg View Post
    Thanks - the keyboard is really slick, great job. I have made it available on my iSwitcher web site in a pxl package along with hosting on my Installer app source.

Once again - nice job!
    Thank you, Greg!

Thank you, Greg!
    You're welcome, here's what the iSwitcher theme preview looks like. I'm just waiting to put together an icon theme for the bundle.

Nice... with the web site displayed and all

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

Thankyou both Ice and Cyber. Got mine on Installer...pretty sweet.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast