Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPalm webOS

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default iPalm webOS
    Has anyone tried to install and use this theme from cydia? I did this morning and it does not look right at all- a bunch of my icons are invisible and the "cards" are halfway off the screen and unusable. am i missing something?

edit:I found the creator's YouTube channel that explains how to set it up. you can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/user/TysDailyTech
    Last edited by jordanemmet; 2009-07-13 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jordanemmet View Post
    Has anyone tried to install and use this theme from cydia? I did this morning and it does not look right at all- a bunch of my icons are invisible and the "cards" are halfway off the screen and unusable. am i missing something?

edit:I found the creator's YouTube channel that explains how to set it up. you can watch it here: YouTube - TysDailyTech's Channel
    from what ive looked at, a lot of this theme is stolen from Palm Prefection (created by ebl4287)
    Palm Prefection is also a much better looking theme imo, has the launcher and everything

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...g-fection.html
    theres the thread on it, and its available via cydia

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yeah I had used prefection for a but but it wasn't fully compatible with 3.0 so I decided to give this a try. The "cards" setup is pretty slick on iPalm but I'm defintely watching for prefection v. 2

Yeah I had used prefection for a but but it wasn't fully compatible with 3.0 so I decided to give this a try. The "cards" setup is pretty slick on iPalm but I'm defintely watching for prefection v. 2
    Last edited by jordanemmet; 2009-07-14 at 04:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jordanemmet View Post

you did not give me credit...Wack!!...wait till PreMier comes out..

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ebl4287 View Post
    you did not give me credit...Wack!!...wait till PreMier comes out..
    Is this theme using parts that you created for prefection?

PS- I'm excited to hear there's still something in the works after all of the legal talk on the prefection release thread