Page 59 of 487 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 9734

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iElegance Icons

ok so question if i install BossPaper will i still be able to run ielegance not the Pro Version

Quote Originally Posted by VinhSonNguyen View Post
    Thanks not2c4u, is it normal for the app folders to be random letters/numbers in the /user/applications folder? kinda hard to locate the app you want.

Also when I find the icon.png, i dragged it into my desktop etc, I cant even view the image. It's just blank, cannot be displayed.

The random numbers are normal, sometimes its hard to find what youre searching for thats right, i usually sort them by date, makes it a bit easier.
    For your icon viewing problem google for the prog fixpngWindows. Install it and convert the problem icons, works fantastic
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

VinhSonNguyen (2009-07-31)

Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    One please

Occasions

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-31)

Quote Originally Posted by not2c4u View Post
    The random numbers are normal, sometimes its hard to find what youre searching for thats right, i usually sort them by date, makes it a bit easier.
    For your icon viewing problem google for the prog fixpngWindows. Install it and convert the problem icons, works fantastic

wow thanks man, it worked. such a great community!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VinhSonNguyen For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-31), not2c4u (2009-07-31)

Quote Originally Posted by fenwayfrank82 View Post
    ok so question if i install BossPaper will i still be able to run ielegance not the Pro Version
    I haven't tried boss paper yet. Once it's out of beta I can see what we can do. PRO is still a winterboard based theme though so it might just be something we can toss around in the community

which is THE BEST community!!

Default New Jailbreaker
    Hello all!

Amazing theme and hard work by the OP and others in this thread. I am greatly impressed and have now changed to iElegence Pro on my iPhone from the Glasklart theme that I was using. Very clean and sharp looking and a nice change in the way apps look. I have added my own wallpaper to the background through ssh and I have found most of my icons in the Icons Archive that I downloaded.

I have had all 3 iPhones since iDay and have finally gotten tired of the sad old restrictions that apple has placed on personalization and have finally crossed over into the jailbreak side of life...and TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!

I would like to report a few bugs/errors but would rather not post them here unless the creator wants me to. If I could get an email (not available at the web site) then I would be more then happy to send what I have noted for future fixes.

Over all I am very happy with my purchase and look forward to get the icons that I am missing. I do not have photoshop so would be unable to create my own. Would really appreciate some help with a few icons.

smart-ICE I would like it to look a little more "Emergency" like if possible

BillMinder

ClockIn

Lastly...are there in folders that have been made to use with "Categories" Namely Games, Apps, Media, Settings and Information??? Please point me in the right direction for these.

Thank you again and I look forward to go through the rest of the pages.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

i dont even know how to get BossPaper so... haha

wow so great ! thanks a lot for those icons
    I think I'll ask some more another time lol
    I'm gonna look out all the pages

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tazzaras's Avatar
    Thanks

Here you go

Name:  ClockIn.png
Views: 766
Size:  7.9 KBName:  BillMinder.png
Views: 756
Size:  9.6 KBName:  smart-ICE.png
Views: 759
Size:  8.7 KB
    Go Gators!!!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You...totally amazing what you guys are capable of and the speed at which you do it. The guys for Glasklart still have not made my requested apps...this is a far far superior theme!!!

Request a different emergency app...when you get a chance...this one really does not stand out for Medical personnel. Could you do something with the left image and get the pendant out of it???

Thank you in advance!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -details_ne14praa.jpg  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Just a tidbit for all of my WONDERFUL icon making friends. When I get an icon that is not quite reaching the frame in the corners I use the "smudge tool" (little finger looking tool) to smudge the corners outside of the frame. Then run the action script and your outside will be cleaned up as normal.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-07-31), not2c4u (2009-07-31)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Thank You, Thank You, Thank You...totally amazing what you guys are capable of and the speed at which you do it. The guys for Glasklart still have not made my requested apps...this is a far far superior theme!!!

Request a different emergency app...when you get a chance...this one really does not stand out for Medical personnel. Could you do something with the left image and get the pendant out of it???

Thank you in advance!!!
    dont know if this will do... And your transparent statusbar as discussed. Put it into whichever wallpaper optional theme that you are using You may have to edit the plist then to try to "blend in" the taskbar time on the homescreen to match your wallpaper. This was all precisely mapped out for use with the gradient wallpaper provided
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-31 at 02:47 AM.

PERFECT!!!! I just had to figure out the true name for smart-ICE as he had named it something else before. The correct label is smartICE for the original icon and whatever you want to name the Medical Alert you just did. It looks perfect on the iPhone.

THANK YOU!

PS...My only thing to complete my setup for now is themed folders.

Im not sure I love these but they will fill the gaps for now...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

xxfr0stbytexx (2009-07-31)

I agree with you. In Dim mode they are almost invisible. I will use for now and thank you kindly sir! I am not sure how to approach the folders yet either but will let you know if I find something suitable/cool.

I just cant believe how amazing this theme is and how fast and super the customer support/service is. In this day and age it is unheard of to do what you are all doing!

I wish I had jailbroke last year when I got my 3G...kickin myself now!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Can you believe that there are many other idevice sites (which do not even come close to ModMyi) where people are griping and complaining that I am selling this theme?? Some people have no idea...

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    When I get an icon that is not quite reaching the frame in the corners I use the "smudge tool" (little finger looking tool) to smudge the corners outside of the frame. Then run the action script and your outside will be cleaned up as normal.
    Nice, thanks for the tip buddy.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    With the customer service, the number of apps and the quality of the theme with more to come, i would have paid $4.99 although I am sure many would whine if you raised it. That is ok...it leaves it a unique theme that not everyone will have because they are to cheap to pay for quality!
    Thanks, I would never think about raising the price

Here are a few options I just whipped up... Apps, Games, Settings

Page 59 of 487 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast