Page 482 of 487 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482483484 ... LastLast
Results 9,621 to 9,640 of 9734

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iElegance Icons

Hi, guys,

first of all, great work - great forum - great icons (great everything....)

Maybe someone could help me out with the layout of my screen. (I hope I was able to post a screenshot - I'm just not quite sure how to do that....) Anyways, it seems that the top four rows of icons are pretty much bunched together (the names of the apps just barely fit inbetween icons rows). Then there's a fairly wide gap separating these four rows from the dock-icons (which I'm generally ok with). What bothers me though, is the fact that the entire screen seems to be located very high high up, thereby causing the dock-icons to basically block the view on the date. Always assuming I've managed to actually upload or post the screenshot, you'll see that there seems to be some sort of "mirror"-effect below the dock-icons, a reflection at the bottom of the screen (which is actually taking up the space the dock-icons could or should be using...). Is there a way to get rid of that?
    To make a long story short: Prior to upgrading to 4.0.1 and, subsequently, 4.1, I seem to recall that iElegance looked different, i.e. much more like on some other screenshots. Anyone have an idea what I did wrong? Do I simply have to tick some other setting(s) showing up under "Select Themes" in Winterboard? Or is it something else?

(BTW: How do you post a screenshot so that it shows up (big) in the text of your message? - I'm hoping mine is at least attached as a "link"...)
    Thanks in advance for your help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone.png  

This theme doesnt support iOS 4, thats why yours so weird.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MindGem For This Useful Post:

pogrell (2010-10-09)

Thanks for the info! Guess I always unquestioningly assumed that iElegance Pro would support the new iOS...

Anybody know if that's going to be the case anytime soon? I'd love to be able to keep this awesome theme....

Could that be an explanation as to why my iPhone has been prone to crashing ever since I upgraded to iOS 4.0.1 and iOS 4.1? (Often, I have to start Apps repeatedly before they actually work - the welcome screen of the app will come on and then it'll just stop; or sometimes (more often than I like) I get to look at Apple's cute logo....)

Appreciate your help, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pogrell View Post
    Hi, guys,

first of all, great work - great forum - great icons (great everything....)

Maybe someone could help me out with the layout of my screen. (I hope I was able to post a screenshot - I'm just not quite sure how to do that....) Anyways, it seems that the top four rows of icons are pretty much bunched together (the names of the apps just barely fit inbetween icons rows). Then there's a fairly wide gap separating these four rows from the dock-icons (which I'm generally ok with). What bothers me though, is the fact that the entire screen seems to be located very high high up, thereby causing the dock-icons to basically block the view on the date. Always assuming I've managed to actually upload or post the screenshot, you'll see that there seems to be some sort of "mirror"-effect below the dock-icons, a reflection at the bottom of the screen (which is actually taking up the space the dock-icons could or should be using...). Is there a way to get rid of that?
    To make a long story short: Prior to upgrading to 4.0.1 and, subsequently, 4.1, I seem to recall that iElegance looked different, i.e. much more like on some other screenshots. Anyone have an idea what I did wrong? Do I simply have to tick some other setting(s) showing up under "Select Themes" in Winterboard? Or is it something else?

(BTW: How do you post a screenshot so that it shows up (big) in the text of your message? - I'm hoping mine is at least attached as a "link"...)
    Thanks in advance for your help!
    All you have to do is delete a file.... /Library/Themes/PRO.theme/Folders/SpringBoard.app/SBDockBG.png

Thanks for the info! Guess I always unquestioningly assumed that iElegance Pro would support the new iOS...

Anybody know if that's going to be the case anytime soon? I'd love to be able to keep this awesome theme....

Could that be an explanation as to why my iPhone has been prone to crashing ever since I upgraded to iOS 4.0.1 and iOS 4.1? (Often, I have to start Apps repeatedly before they actually work - the welcome screen of the app will come on and then it'll just stop; or sometimes (more often than I like) I get to look at Apple's cute logo....)

Appreciate your help, thanks!
    This theme is not the reason for this issue. Try to turn off all of the spotlight options in Settings... this may help a bit
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-10-09 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

pogrell (2010-10-10)

Hi, thanks for the tips - unfortunately, despite deleting the suggested file (and, of course, respringing) the screen still looks exactly the same... any other files you can think of as possible contenders for deletion?

As to turning of the spotlight options, I think I already had done that (in any case, klicking on any of them resulted in apparently being turned on), so no luck there, either.... (btw: what does the "spotlight options" actually do...?)

Keep up the good work and thanks from a huge fan!

Leo

Hi, I have a few i'd like to request.

Also for those that I've kindly taken from the many in this thread, how do I know what to rename em to?

EDIT: This too please

EDIT 2: Sorry I went through a WHOLE lot of pages and finally resulted in being unable to find these. Updated the image for those that I can't find. SOrry if you started on those earlier!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0028.png  
    Last edited by MaggieMee; 2010-10-11 at 04:09 PM.

I've been able to find most of the icons I needed, but there are still quite a few that either weren't yet requested or I was just to dense to find... ;-)

Since I havn't figured out how to post single icons, I've attached screenshots of my apps and would be very grateful, if someone would make the following icons:

Screen 1
    - iOutBankPro

Screen 2
    - Payback

Screen 3
    - Leo
    - Star Alliance
    - appbzr
    - Genius Scan
    - Contact Tool
    - iFile

Screen 4
    - Seat Guide
    - sipgate
    - S-Filialfinder
    - Walk & Ride (Berlin)
    - Reminder

Screen 5
    - cr-iprotect

Screen 6
    - Hotel Booker
    - airberlin
    - Airport Codes
    - Army Survival
    - Cheap Calls
    - CinemaxX
    - Contact by #

Screen 7
    - Download Meter
    - DRadio
    - Filmstarts
    - First Aid

Screen 8
    - Golf HCP
    - Groups
    - haj-airport
    - iDay
    - iGroup
    - iGroupMail
    - iKeePass (possibly with a blue background..?)
    - kicker online
    - iManual
    - iPrice
    - Karaoke Mixer

Screen 9
    - Local Time
    - Locate
    - Marked
    - mobile.de
    - Movie Mate
    - Next Flight
    - netTV
    - OhMyGolf

Screen 10
    - ProKnot
    - RuAlphOR
    - Staudinger BGB
    - Emma
    - trivago
    - U-Bahn
    - VoCal
    - WiFi-Finder

Screen 11
    - Aerox Lite
    - Prepaid
    - Crash Reporter
    - Voice Memos

Hope I'm not being too greedy/selfish here, but would love to have 'em.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0517.png   -img_0518.png   -img_0519.png   -img_0520.png   -img_0521.png   -img_0522.png   -img_0523.png   -img_0524.png  

-img_0526.png   -img_0527.png   -img_0528.png  

[QUOTE=MaggieMee;5505120]Hi, I have a few i'd like to request.

Here are your icons.
    Attached Images Attached Images             

I've been able to find most of the icons I needed, but there are still quite a few that either weren't yet requested or I was just to dense to find... ;-)

Since I havn't figured out how to post single icons, I've attached screenshots of my apps and would be very grateful, if someone would make the following icons:

Screen 1
    - iOutBankPro

Screen 2
    - Payback

Screen 3
    - Leo
    - Star Alliance
    - appbzr
    - Genius Scan
    - Contact Tool
    - iFile

Screen 4
    - Seat Guide
    - sipgate
    - S-Filialfinder
    - Walk & Ride (Berlin)
    - Reminder

Screen 5
    - cr-iprotect

Screen 6
    - Hotel Booker
    - airberlin
    - Airport Codes
    - Army Survival
    - Cheap Calls
    - CinemaxX
    - Contact by #

Screen 7
    - Download Meter
    - DRadio
    - Filmstarts
    - First Aid

Screen 8
    - Golf HCP
    - Groups
    - haj-airport
    - iDay
    - iGroup
    - iGroupMail
    - iKeePass (possibly with a blue background..?)
    - kicker online
    - iManual
    - iPrice
    - Karaoke Mixer

Screen 9
    - Local Time
    - Locate
    - Marked
    - mobile.de
    - Movie Mate
    - Next Flight
    - netTV
    - OhMyGolf

Screen 10
    - ProKnot
    - RuAlphOR
    - Staudinger BGB
    - Emma
    - trivago
    - U-Bahn
    - VoCal
    - WiFi-Finder

Screen 11
    - Aerox Lite
    - Prepaid
    - Crash Reporter
    - Voice Memos

Hope I'm not being too greedy/selfish here, but would love to have 'em.....
    Here are all your icons. Enjoy.
    Attached Files Attached Files

12. The Following User Says Thank You to beachbum6976 For This Useful Post:

pogrell (2010-10-13)

Amazing! Wow! Thanks a million!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pogrell For This Useful Post:

beachbum6976 (2010-10-13)

Quote Originally Posted by beachbum6976 View Post
    Here are all your icons. Enjoy.
    Wow!! Thanks a million boss

PM sent about what I told you earlier

16. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

beachbum6976 (2010-10-14)

[quote=beachbum6976;5509757]
    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMee View Post
    Hi, I have a few i'd like to request.

Here are your icons.
    Thanks a million

Hi, could someone possibly recreate the attached ipod-icon exactly as it is, but without the blue glow at the edges and the reflection? (I think it looks cool, but it somewhat "clashes" with the other icons I have on the screen, which all don't have the blue hue...

Thanks, Leo

P.S. How can I post an icon (or a screenshot) that appears immediately visible rather than as an attachment that needs to be opened first? When I try to use "Insert image", it prompts me for an URL ("http//....") - all I'd like to do is copy and paste an image. Obviously, that must be possible, since everybody but me seems to be able to do it....

Hi, could someone possibly recreate the attached ipod-icon exactly as it is, but without the blue glow at the edges and the reflection? (I think it looks cool, but it somewhat "clashes" with the other icons I have on the screen, which all don't have the blue hue...

Thanks, Leo

P.S. How can I post an icon (or a screenshot) that appears immediately visible rather than as an attachment that needs to be opened first? When I try to use "Insert image", it prompts me for an URL ("http//....") - all I'd like to do is copy and paste an image. Obviously, that must be possible, since everybody but me seems to be able to do it....
    Here are a few options for you. Hope one of them will work for you.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to beachbum6976 For This Useful Post:

pogrell (2010-10-15)

If I may request three more I'd like to add to my apps. Much obliged.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0029.png  
    Last edited by MaggieMee; 2010-10-15 at 12:53 AM.

Thanks, Leo

If you attach an image, you can click on the thumbnail to open in a new tab. Assuming your browser is suited for direct display of the image, you can copy and paste the URL in the address bar into the URL prompt when asked. Or, you could use a photo uploading site. E.g, Photbucket, etc. And they will give you direct links to your uploaded images for sharing use. Also only needs to be input to the prompt.
    Last edited by MaggieMee; 2010-10-15 at 12:55 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to MaggieMee For This Useful Post:

pogrell (2010-10-15)

MaggieMee, here are the icons you requested.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to beachbum6976 For This Useful Post:

MaggieMee (2010-10-17)

Quote Originally Posted by beachbum6976 View Post
    Here are a few options for you. Hope one of them will work for you.
    Yes, absolutely! Just what I was looking for - thanks!!!
    You guys are fabulous!

Leo
    Last edited by pogrell; 2010-10-15 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

27. The Following User Says Thank You to pogrell For This Useful Post:

beachbum6976 (2010-10-15)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    All you have to do is delete a file.... /Library/Themes/PRO.theme/Folders/SpringBoard.app/SBDockBG.png

This theme is not the reason for this issue. Try to turn off all of the spotlight options in Settings... this may help a bit

I don't know if this helps to shed light on my problem, but when I press on an icon to open an app, a shadow of that icon appears that is a bit off-center (left and high) from the icon I pressed - see the attached screenshot, where I opened the "Safari"-app in the dock (third from left). This strange shadow seems to be the same distance and opposite direction from the icon as the second reflections at the bottom of the dock.....

Or could it possibly be related to the "No Icon Shadow - iBlank.theme" where I found something called "[email protected]"....

Or could it actually be caused by the iOS 4.1 after all? Is anyone else using iOS 4.1 experiencing similar problems....?

Appreciate all the good work you guys are doing

Leo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0529-1-.png  

Would anyone mind making cover flow style dock icons for these in this order? Do I need to upload the icons?

I don't know why I can't change the icon for Awesome Note. It's spelled just like that in the applications folder.

Also is there any way to change the icons for folders? Games, Utilities, Entertainment, etc? I've only made it through a couple hundred pages of this thread, but I'm working on it!

Thanks in advance..

Page 482 of 487 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482483484 ... LastLast