Page 404 of 487 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,080 of 9734

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iElegance Icons

Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    is it always in front of the safari icon or just on a respring?
    and you do have five dock icon right? not six or seven
    just on a respring. it stays once i change it, but always goes back infront after a respring.

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WillFrench View Post
    Thanks Scoop.
    i think scoop did these right? you use my script? it hink you used opposites like you used left inside for left outside and vice versa, and the same for the right side i thinkt hat's the problem... even so you will get that overlap to fix the overlap you have to hold down on the icons until they shake push the second from the right one then the center one then push the home button it'll be fixed sorry about that, if you move the icon over to the side it just wont look right you could cut off a pice of the far right icon so it wont overlap but unless you do that you will have to fix it after every respring

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-02-25), scoop2mylue (2010-02-25)

Quote Originally Posted by WillFrench View Post
    just on a respring. it stays once i change it, but always goes back infront after a respring.

weird never heard or seen that problem before i would reinstall your 5 icon dock in cydia and see what happens thats the only thing i can think of
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Thanks

no man it's just the position of the icons it has nothignt ot do with the 5 icon dock haha it's just how it works sorry like i said if you cutt off the piece of the icon that overlaps just the amount that overlaps then it wont do the overlap, but unless you do that you have to fix it using the shaking icons method every time

6. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

scoop2mylue (2010-02-25)

Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    i think scoop did these right? you use my script? it hink you used opposites like you used left inside for left outside and vice versa, and the same for the right side i thinkt hat's the problem... even so you will get that overlap to fix the overlap you have to hold down on the icons until they shake push the second from the right one then the center one then push the home button it'll be fixed sorry about that, if you move the icon over to the side it just wont look right you could cut off a pice of the far right icon so it wont overlap but unless you do that you will have to fix it after every respring
    yea i did step by step kinda weird why that would do that i didnt have any trouble in the gt dock flow that i did the other day but for some reason to me these were just looking a lil off to me but i guess not.....i did everything that i was suppose to

Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    no man it's just the position of the icons it has nothignt ot do with the 5 icon dock haha it's just how it works sorry like i said if you cutt off the piece of the icon that overlaps just the amount that overlaps then it wont do the overlap, but unless you do that you have to fix it using the shaking icons method every time

too advanced for me to do
    Last edited by scoop2mylue; 2010-02-25 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3

Thanks

yea i did step by step kinda weird why that would do that i didnt have any trouble in the gt dock flow that i did the other day but for some reason to me these were just looking a lil off to me but i guess not.....i did everything that i was suppose to

too advanced for me to do
    weird i know i've made the mistake of doing left inside for left outside a few times so i thin you jsut made that mistake, and i'm working on a prelab right now when i finish i'll make this dockflow workout with a fix to the overlap

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    here you go - the safari icon stays as-is...

thanks TCcentex

10. The Following User Says Thank You to vbnet34b9 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-02-25)

Thanks

oh scoop i knwo what happaened for the two outside ones you used the actual outside scripts but for the inside you dindt use the inside script you used the just playing right said and plain left side

hi.

may i request again another dock flow for my friend's theme...

Phone
    Mail
    Safari
    Ipod
    SMS

also where can i get iphone icons for me to edit ielegance icon on my own..can i also have a template for slant dockflow icons like [ieleganceIcons.psd and iELE.atn] ..

thanks2 for your help..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vbnet34b9 View Post
    hi.

may i request again another dock flow for my friend's theme...

Phone
    Mail
    Safari
    Ipod
    SMS

also where can i get iphone icons for me to edit ielegance icon on my own..can i also have a template for slant dockflow icons like [ieleganceIcons.psd and iELE.atn] ..

thanks2 for your help..
    when you SSH into your phone the next time, go into Library/Themes/Pro.... then open the folder titled "MAKE ICONS" -- the psd and action script for Photoshop are in the theme, you just have to save them to your PC.

For the dockflow, could you post the specific icons you need? I assume they're different than the ones you already had done?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

santaf (2010-02-25), vbnet34b9 (2010-02-26)

Thanks

Didn't he ask for the action script for dockflow? If you have Photoshop why are you asking for people to make icons but you can do the dockflow? Haha confused. But the script is one I made it's located in the downloads section here on mmi it's called the only dokflow script needed or something it's in the icons section of the downloads section. There is a link to a tutorial on how to use it

Oh to get your icons either appshopper.com or you can google them or you can take screen shots of your phone and use the icon image from te screen shot

Hello, i need this icon. Thank's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -palringo.jpg  

Please, this one for QuickLock. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -quicklock.png  

Quote Originally Posted by odin1978 View Post
    Hello, i need this icon. Thank's
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3

20. The Following User Says Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

odin1978 (2010-02-26)

Quote Originally Posted by odin1978 View Post
    Please, this one for QuickLock. Thanks
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3

22. The Following User Says Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

odin1978 (2010-02-26)

Default please icons buzzword thanks
    hello can you give me the icons thank you

need these icons..

some might look like theyve already been done, but these are the non glare versions of a few.

more non glare
    Last edited by stylin97; 2010-02-26 at 02:27 AM.

there is an icon pack on the first page i think even two of em download those where you will find most of your icons
    Thanks, I did find a couple in those packs and then a few more posted in this thread. Will see what I will be missing in the end. Thanks again.

Page 404 of 487 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454 ... LastLast