Page 371 of 487 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421471 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,420 of 9734

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iElegance Icons

  1. #7401
    Theme Kingpin TCcentex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

    whipped up a few more icons for everyone....

    maps
    ipod
    safari
    sbsettings
    microphone
    mail
    ebay
    facebook
    messages
    weather
    clock
    mywi
    gps
    wifi
    gas cubby
    photos
    golf

    part 1 of 2.........
    Attached Images Attached Images                

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

    mauikek (2010-01-28), mejemaka (2010-01-28), xxfr0stbytexx (2010-01-28)

  3. #7402
    Theme Kingpin TCcentex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

    part 2 of 2......
    Attached Images Attached Images              

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

    mejemaka (2010-01-28), xxfr0stbytexx (2010-01-28)

  5. #7403
    nice icons

    does anyone know how i can remove that charcoal gray or where the status bar is located?? i dont think it really matches the theme. i tried replacing the status bar images all over the phone but its not working. i tried putting in the clear one and all. just need a location plz

    Last edited by mejemaka; 2010-01-28 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #7404
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    nice icons

    does anyone know how i can remove that charcoal gray or where the status bar is located?? i dont think it really matches the theme. i tried replacing the status bar images all over the phone but its not working. i tried putting in the clear one and all. just need a location plz

    first gotta say you should fix that dockflow overlap haha i dont know if you know the fix hold down on the second from the right icon until they shake then push the centericon then push the home button....

    second i'm uploading videos...

    third the image is FSO_BG.png and Default_BG.png located in Pro/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/

  7. #7405
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    @TC thanks bro!!
    Do you read Private message?

  8. #7406
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mauikek View Post
    Do you read Private message?
    he keeps his private messages full.. bars hasn't relaly been on he's been a busy man lately

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

    mauikek (2010-01-28)

  10. #7407
    Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    first gotta say you should fix that dockflow overlap haha i dont know if you know the fix hold down on the second from the right icon until they shake then push the centericon then push the home button....

    second i'm uploading videos...

    third the image is FSO_BG.png and Default_BG.png located in Pro/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/
    hey i know how to fix it. its just that i got lazy after a while and why does it always go back like this. i'll be checking out your videos and thanks for the tip. btw its really inventive how you spelled out your name like that with those screenshots

  11. #7408
    Hello all !

    First I'm French, so sorry for my english

    I like this thread very useful, and I thank the participants ^^

    Please I want some icons if it's possible ^^
    Attached Images Attached Images                

  12. #7409
    And others please...
    Attached Images Attached Images               

  13. #7410
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo17 View Post
    Hello all !

    First I'm French, so sorry for my english

    I like this thread very useful, and I thank the participants ^^

    Please I want some icons if it's possible ^^
    we work fast huh???
    Attached Images Attached Images                

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to mejemaka For This Useful Post:

    Ronaldo17 (2010-01-28)

  15. #7411
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo17 View Post
    And others please...
    and finally......
    Attached Images Attached Images               

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to mejemaka For This Useful Post:

    Ronaldo17 (2010-01-28)

  17. #7412
    That was fast ! Thank you very much mejemaka !

    Thanks !

  18. #7413
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    hey i know how to fix it. its just that i got lazy after a while and why does it always go back like this. i'll be checking out your videos and thanks for the tip. btw its really inventive how you spelled out your name like that with those screenshots
    Alright haha I thought you knew I was like why isn't it fixed there haha. But it does that when you respeing or turn off your phone completely because when it turns back on after. The phone relays down the icons from left to right and whatever is layed down second overlaps the other one. So that's why. And thanks haha it took a bit to do that and then to put it back haha.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

    mauikek (2010-01-28)

  20. #7414
    Can you make this please?
    -appunti02.png
    Last edited by mauikek; 2010-01-28 at 10:47 PM.

  21. #7415
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default icons
    can u pls make those icons for me ty...(ielegance)

    iProtect
    BossPaper
    MyWi
    3G Unrestrictor
    TOGGLE SHH
    AutoSilent
    OverBoard
    quickDo
    ikamasutra
    mymadrid
    im tpain
    musicstudio
    fifa 10
    real soccer 10
    real tennis
    nova
    gta CTW
    assasions creed
    assasions creed 2
    NfS Shift
    blades of fury
    cod zombies
    the simpsons
    rock band
    canabalt
    minigore
    invaders
    omg pirates
    slowmo

  22. #7416
    [QUOTE=TCcentex;5104165]whipped up a few more icons for everyone....

    Can you help me for this?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5104627

  23. #7417

  24. #7418

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to straight For This Useful Post:

    mauikek (2010-01-28)

  26. #7419
    Quote Originally Posted by straight View Post
    here the Icons..
    very thanks to you...

  27. #7420
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    can u pls make those icons for me ty...
    iProtect
    BossPaper
    MyWi
    3G Unrestrictor
    TOGGLE SHH
    AutoSilent
    OverBoard
    quickDo
    ikamasutra
    mymadrid
    im tpain
    musicstudio
    fifa 10
    real soccer 10
    real tennis
    nova
    gta CTW
    assasions creed
    assasions creed 2
    NfS Shift
    blades of fury
    cod zombies
    the simpsons
    rock band
    canabalt
    minigore
    invaders
    omg pirates
    slowmo
    Last edited by real madrid; 2010-01-29 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 371 of 487 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421471 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •