Page 360 of 487 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410460 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,200 of 9734

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iElegance Icons

  1. #7181


    Pocket Heat
    iVocabulary
    iPeePee


    Thanks

  2. #7182
    Hi Guys...
    Sorry sorry sorry..
    The last 6 icon and my collection is now complete!!!
    Name:  Amicocane.png
Views: 373
Size:  11.4 KBName:  App Crate.png
Views: 391
Size:  13.3 KB-photoforge.png
    Name:  Ras.Stampa.png
Views: 372
Size:  10.3 KBName:  Statistics.png
Views: 367
Size:  9.4 KBName:  UpCode.png
Views: 391
Size:  8.3 KB

    Thanks
    Last edited by mauikek; 2010-01-20 at 06:00 PM.

  3. #7183
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mauikek View Post
    Hi Guys...
    Sorry sorry sorry..
    The last 6 icon and my collection is now complete!!!
    Name:  Amicocane.png
Views: 373
Size:  11.4 KBName:  App Crate.png
Views: 391
Size:  13.3 KB-photoforge.png
    Name:  Ras.Stampa.png
Views: 372
Size:  10.3 KBName:  Statistics.png
Views: 367
Size:  9.4 KBName:  UpCode.png
Views: 391
Size:  8.3 KB

    Thanks
    here they are
    Attached Images Attached Images       

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2010-01-21), mauikek (2010-01-20), vaafi (2010-01-29)

  5. #7184
    Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    here they are
    You are my HERO!!!
    THANKSSSSSSSSSSSS

  6. #7185
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rickylo00 View Post
    heere you go..i made you two!! see which one u like
    clever using hte inverse haha

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

    mauikek (2010-01-20)

  8. #7186
    Hey,

    Have searched a fair bit, and can't find icons for the ones shown in picutre below (without elegance effects on them), any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers!


  9. #7187
    Hello*Who*would*have*the*kindness*to*give*me*the*3 *icons*of*the*dock*(dockflow)*Page*475.*Thank*you* in*advance.

  10. #7188

  11. #7189

  12. #7190
    Theme Kingpin TCcentex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zoozoo View Post
    Hey,

    Have searched a fair bit, and can't find icons for the ones shown in picutre below (without elegance effects on them), any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers!

    I'll help you out... give me about 20 minutes and you'll have these puppies

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2010-01-21)

  14. #7191
    Quote Originally Posted by Al_Porno View Post


    Pocket Heat
    iVocabulary
    iPeePee


    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  15. #7192
    Theme Kingpin TCcentex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zoozoo View Post
    Hey,

    Have searched a fair bit, and can't find icons for the ones shown in picutre below (without elegance effects on them), any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers!

    sorry, but your image is protected and will not allow me to copy it to photoshop.......

  16. #7193
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    no his isn't, drag and drop it i just tested it haha i'll let you make the icons though

  17. #7194
    Theme Kingpin TCcentex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    no his isn't, drag and drop it i just tested it haha i'll let you make the icons though
    you're right Lantern... I think messing with that weather widget for the past few days must have crossed some wires in my head

  18. #7195
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    you're right Lantern... I think messing with that weather widget for the past few days must have crossed some wires in my head
    hahah well i think it's a combination of that staying up late for your taste and your business haha what do you think about my color icons?

  19. #7196
    Theme Kingpin TCcentex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    hahah well i think it's a combination of that staying up late for your taste and your business haha what do you think about my color icons?
    Yeah, I need to get some sleep tonight. Also, my wife told me today that she was going to put a full-body touchscreen on so I'd pay attention to her

    the colored icons look sweeeet

  20. #7197
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    Yeah, I need to get some sleep tonight. Also, my wife told me today that she was going to put a full-body touchscreen on so I'd pay attention to her

    the colored icons look sweeeet
    is all i can say to that sir hahah i guess there is a time in every man's life where he has to choose between his wife or his iphone hahaha and thanks haha

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

    zoozoo (2010-01-21)

  22. #7198
    Theme Kingpin TCcentex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    I'll help you out... give me about 20 minutes and you'll have these puppies
    sorry for the delay - enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images            

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

    zoozoo (2010-01-21)

  24. #7199
    Theme Kingpin TCcentex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

    Default more customs....
    hey everyone - i whipped up a few more icons you can use for itunes, appstore, etc... enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images          

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

    Bigperm26 (2010-01-21)

  26. #7200
    Someone for my little request of the previous page please

Page 360 of 487 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410460 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •