Page 36 of 487 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 9734

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iElegance Icons

  1. #701
    dont know where to store bookmark icons, either in the webclip folder as icon.png or in the icon folder?
    Frosti?

  2. #702
    "iDoThis" Alpha xxfr0stbytexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    *̡͌l̡*|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 531 Times in 356 Posts

    i think its icon folder, u have to make sure they're named exactly as they appear its a pain... if icon folder dnt work try that webclip folder..
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

    Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

    not2c4u (2009-07-24)

  4. #703
    Quote Originally Posted by xxfr0stbytexx View Post
    i think its icon folder, u have to make sure they're named exactly as they appear its a pain... if icon folder dnt work try that webclip folder..
    Thats exactly my prob.. ihave one in webclip folder as icon.png and additional one in icons folder with exact name but both dont work. Any other idea?

  5. #704
    "iDoThis" Alpha xxfr0stbytexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    *̡͌l̡*|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 531 Times in 356 Posts

    change tha name to waht ever it is on tha springboard.. or edit tha bookmark in safari to something easy then rename tha png
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

    Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

    not2c4u (2009-07-24)

  7. #705
    Green Apple Anopsis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY USA
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by not2c4u View Post
    Thats exactly my prob.. ihave one in webclip folder as icon.png and additional one in icons folder with exact name but both dont work. Any other idea?
    I placed mine in the appropriate folder under WebClips and named them 'icon.png'. Works fine for me. Compare your version with this screenshot. I don't have one for it in the icons folder of the theme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -webclip.jpg  

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anopsis For This Useful Post:

    not2c4u (2009-07-24)

  9. #706
    Quote Originally Posted by Anopsis View Post
    I placed mine in the appropriate folder under WebClips and named them 'icon.png'. Works fine for me. Compare your version with this screenshot. I don't have one for it in the icons folder of the theme.
    In the icon folder they dont work even with the right name. But i got them to work in webclip folder by renaming from xxx.PNG to xxx.png
    Thanks for your help anopsis and Frosty

  10. #707
    "iDoThis" Alpha xxfr0stbytexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    *̡͌l̡*|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 531 Times in 356 Posts

    lol caps fail, welcome tho i didnt do much
    sigh its a slow day no icon requests...
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

    Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

  11. #708
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Can I get some help with icons :

    Navigon ( US / Canada version)
    Simplify Media
    Camera Zoom

    Please and Thank You

  12. #709
    "iDoThis" Alpha xxfr0stbytexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    *̡͌l̡*|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 531 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nypunk View Post
    Can I get some help with icons :

    Navigon ( US / Canada version)
    Simplify Media
    Camera Zoom

    Please and Thank You
    here u go
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

    Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

    nypunk (2009-07-25)

  14. #710
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    awesome u the best!!!!!!

  15. #711
    Quote Originally Posted by xxfr0stbytexx View Post
    sigh its a slow day no icon requests...
    I'm glad you said this. I hope to bug you again.

    Easy Relax
    3D Ball
    iPint
    Madshells Lite
    MazeFinger
    Monkey Diving
    Tap Defense
    TV Show King
    What would you choose

    Thanks for all you all help. --(Frost says oh no not again)--

  16. #712
    Any chance of a download link to ALL these new icons? Thanks!

  17. #713
    "iDoThis" Alpha xxfr0stbytexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    *̡͌l̡*|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 531 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 123newguy View Post
    I'm glad you said this. I hope to bug you again.

    Easy Relax
    3D Ball
    iPint
    Madshells Lite
    MazeFinger
    Monkey Diving
    Tap Defense
    TV Show King
    What would you choose

    Thanks for all you all help. --(Frost says oh no not again)--
    lol naa bro im thinkin damn he has hella icons..
    ull have to rename em sry lol
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

    Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

    123newguy (2009-07-25), lilskaterpunk (2009-07-25)

  19. #714
    "iDoThis" Alpha xxfr0stbytexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    *̡͌l̡*|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 531 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by djdizzy View Post
    Any chance of a download link to ALL these new icons? Thanks!
    nope sry ull have to download em all one at a time or wait for bars to update his pack on his site... or i think theres this one guy who dl's alll of em but idk where he is
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

    Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

    djdizzy (2009-07-25)

  21. #715
    Quote Originally Posted by xxfr0stbytexx View Post
    lol naa bro im thinkin damn he has hella icons..
    ull have to rename em sry lol
    With 3 kids I got more than I would ever use. I put them on my phone for just in case I want to play them and then I want them to look good.

    As usual they look GREAT when your done with them.

    Thanks again

  22. #716
    "iDoThis" Alpha xxfr0stbytexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    *̡͌l̡*|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 531 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 123newguy View Post
    With 3 kids I got more than I would ever use. I put them on my phone for just in case I want to play them and then I want them to look good.

    As usual they look GREAT when your done with them.

    Thanks again
    ahh tht explains it lol, i was bout to say waht do u need all these for. well im only gonna b on here for 2? hours then im off to chill wit friends for tha night
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

    Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

  23. #717
    I'm not complaining at all but I needed ( iPint ) and you gave me ( iPaint ) any chance on getting iPint. I'm sure you will be putting a couple pints down tonight, huh.

  24. #718
    "iDoThis" Alpha xxfr0stbytexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    *̡͌l̡*|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 531 Times in 356 Posts

    it wasnt in app store lol sry, thought u meant ipaint but yea let me find it unless u can give me a screenshot?
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

    Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

    123newguy (2009-07-25)

  26. #719
    Quote Originally Posted by xxfr0stbytexx View Post
    it wasnt in app store lol sry, thought u meant ipaint but yea let me find it unless u can give me a screenshot?
    I get a screenshot posted in 2 minutes, sorry
    Last edited by 123newguy; 2009-07-25 at 02:17 AM.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to 123newguy For This Useful Post:

    xxfr0stbytexx (2009-07-25)

  28. #720
    "iDoThis" Alpha xxfr0stbytexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    *̡͌l̡*|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 531 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 123newguy View Post
    I get a screenshot posted in 2 minutes, sorry
    its kool, until then this is waht i have for u
    lol well heres ur icon
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

    Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

    123newguy (2009-07-25)

Page 36 of 487 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •