Page 339 of 487 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349389439 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,780 of 9734

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iElegance Icons

  1. #6761
    I had second to the bottom on top of PRO theme now I moved both to the top and nothing changes. I can even change my wallpaper either.
    Will work for "thanks".

  2. #6762
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ermelo, The Netherlands
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Could someone make a nice and smooth 7-icon dockflow of these in this serie at 90*90?
    (sorry for the app store icon but I don't have the original and busy learning to make icons )



    Many thnx!

  3. #6763
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by @pple_nrd View Post
    Could someone make a nice and smooth 7-icon dockflow of these in this serie at 90*90?
    (sorry for the app store icon but I don't have the original and busy learning to make icons )



    Many thnx!
    here i hope it looks good
    Attached Images Attached Images        

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

    @pple_nrd (2010-01-15)

  5. #6764
    I hope they are in the right order. If not let me know.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Will work for "thanks".

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcoastkid For This Useful Post:

    @pple_nrd (2010-01-15), mauikek (2010-01-15)

  7. #6765
    Santaf,

    Is there anyway you could help me to get my WP Clock working? I've tried everything.

    Thanks.
    Will work for "thanks".

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to westcoastkid For This Useful Post:

    mauikek (2010-01-15)

  9. #6766
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by westcoastkid View Post
    I hope they are in the right order. If not let me know.
    beat you to it :P haha j/k but i'm guessing you are using my script that just has the left and right because your icons look just like the ones i posted if that's the case it doesnt matter the order as long as you get left and right correct... but also if that's hte only one you have you should check out my new scrip in the downloads it's way more complete and makes for closer icons and also does the same scripts you already have of just left and right

  10. #6767
    Quote Originally Posted by westcoastkid View Post
    Santaf,

    Is there anyway you could help me to get my WP Clock working? I've tried everything.

    Thanks.
    can you help me please??

  11. #6768
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by westcoastkid View Post
    Santaf,

    Is there anyway you could help me to get my WP Clock working? I've tried everything.

    Thanks.
    i've been thinking about this i cant think of any sure thing yet... i have one idea send me an email

  12. #6769
    Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    beat you to it :P haha j/k but i'm guessing you are using my script that just has the left and right because your icons look just like the ones i posted if that's the case it doesnt matter the order as long as you get left and right correct... but also if that's hte only one you have you should check out my new scrip in the downloads it's way more complete and makes for closer icons and also does the same scripts you already have of just left and right
    but did you resize them to 90%...You did beat me though. I'll check out the new script. I'm going crazy here trying to get me WP Clock working. Any ideas?
    Will work for "thanks".

  13. #6770
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by westcoastkid View Post
    but did you resize them to 90%...You did beat me though. I'll check out the new script. I'm going crazy here trying to get me WP Clock working. Any ideas?
    of course i did hahah who do you thin i am? :P haha like i just posted not sure but send me an email quick so i can take my email off this thread hahah plus i have class soon

    Quote Originally Posted by mauikek View Post
    can you help me please??
    what do you need help on?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

    mauikek (2010-01-15)

  15. #6771
    Quote Originally Posted by westcoastkid View Post
    but did you resize them to 90%...You did beat me though. I'll check out the new script. I'm going crazy here trying to get me WP Clock working. Any ideas?
    email sent...

    Quote Originally Posted by westcoastkid View Post
    but did you resize them to 90%...You did beat me though. I'll check out the new script. I'm going crazy here trying to get me WP Clock working. Any ideas?
    email sent...
    Last edited by westcoastkid; 2010-01-15 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Will work for "thanks".

  16. #6772
    Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    of course i did hahah who do you thin i am? :P haha like i just posted not sure but send me an email quick so i can take my email off this thread hahah plus i have class soon



    what do you need help on?

    Thanks for your reply..
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...icons-451.html

    Post 6752 6753

  17. #6773
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by westcoastkid View Post
    email sent...


    email sent...
    responded

    alright sorry hopefulyy westcoast can help you i have classes now for another 3 hours then a break then another hour during my break i can do it if no one else helps

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

    mauikek (2010-01-15)

  19. #6774
    Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    responded



    alright sorry hopefulyy westcoast can help you i have classes now for another 3 hours then a break then another hour during my break i can do it if no one else helps
    Don't worry bro...
    I wait

  20. #6775
    dock flow request in this order phone messages ipod safari cydia and which directory on the iphone where i install them plz
    Attached Files Attached Files

  21. #6776
    Can you guys hook me up with these icons:
















    Thank you!
    Last edited by mlehrbaum; 2010-01-15 at 08:25 PM.
    iPhone 4 32GB

  22. #6777
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ermelo, The Netherlands
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Thanx Santaf looks very nice Better then my last dockflow collected from everywhere


  23. #6778
    Pleaseeeeeeeee
    Attached Files Attached Files

  24. #6779
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by @pple_nrd View Post
    Thanx Santaf looks very nice Better then my last dockflow collected from everywhere

    wow nice i was not expecting it to look like that haha makes me want to do 7 icon dock haha

  25. #6780

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2010-01-16), mauikek (2010-01-16)

Page 339 of 487 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349389439 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •