Page 336 of 487 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346386436 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,720 of 9734

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iElegance Icons

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rickylo00 View Post
    hey where do i go to move the time and date.. lmk i cant find it..dont know how to touch html codes
    here is an image to help you it's near the bottom to move it up and down you edit the top pixels bigger number means it goes down smaller number means it goes up to edit left and right edit the left part bigger number means futher right smaller number means further left... and for the dots i made them but they wont show on my phone for some reason
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-15.png  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

rickylo00 (2010-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    here is an image to help you it's near the bottom to move it up and down you edit the top pixels bigger number means it goes down smaller number means it goes up to edit left and right edit the left part bigger number means futher right smaller number means further left... and for the dots i made them but they wont show on my phone for some reason
    thankyou it made it so much easier to find it.. well lmk when when u get the page indicator done..just take your time on it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rickylo00 For This Useful Post:

santaf (2010-01-15)

Thanks

you're welcome and hah i really want this hahaha i mean it's cool if it's not on your thing i jsut wnat to do it haha if i cant get it to show good i'll just show you what i thought would look good i figured out my problem one it was twoo small and two it is the search page indicator only so that's why i t didnt change the rest do you happen to know what images the other ones are?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

rickylo00 (2010-01-15)

you're welcome and hah i really want this hahaha i mean it's cool if it's not on your thing i jsut wnat to do it haha if i cant get it to show good i'll just show you what i thought would look good i figured out my problem one it was twoo small and two it is the search page indicator only so that's why i t didnt change the rest do you happen to know what images the other ones are?
    nope sorry but thanks anyways.. i happen to got rid of the page indicator.. i just deleted the uimages of teh dat/widget theme and use the ielegance instead.. now it looks better without those ulgy page indicator

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rickylo00 For This Useful Post:

santaf (2010-01-15)

Thanks

nope sorry but thanks anyways.. i happen to got rid of the page indicator.. i just deleted the uimages of teh dat/widget theme and use the ielegance instead.. now it looks better without those ulgy page indicator
    yeah i knew you wnated them gone i just thought this would look good with your background but acutaly it doesnt it look smore like a snow flake when it's really small on the iphone haha but this was my idea for an indicator
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -indicatoridea.png  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

rickylo00 (2010-01-15)

hey guys i see you're working hard on that paper santaf . any of you guys figure out why the weather keeps refreshing like every minute?? also how to change the html so that the time is in 12hr format. mine keeps displaying the 24hr no matter how much i change it. it does say am and pm though next to the time when appropriate. thanks

yeah i knew you wnated them gone i just thought this would look good with your background but acutaly it doesnt it look smore like a snow flake when it's really small on the iphone haha but this was my idea for an indicator
    haha looks nice but i can imagine it being really really small.. thanks though!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    hey guys i see you're working hard on that paper santaf . any of you guys figure out why the weather keeps refreshing like every minute?? also how to change the html so that the time is in 12hr format. mine keeps displaying the 24hr no matter how much i change it. it does say am and pm though next to the time when appropriate. thanks
    for your information i am done with my paper's draft and it will be edited tomorrow so :P haha and yes i've told you 2398472934732 times how to change it to 12 hr format hahah :P and acutly like two lines under how to change it to 12 hour is the am pm thing hahaha i shall send you the new html with the edits dont hopefully when you replace it it'll work

14. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

mejemaka (2010-01-15)

hey ur right i thought mine was in 12hr format but now it just started all over from 0:00 wtf!!!!

Thanks

here you go mej :P you will have to redo the aligning stuff so i suggest save your allignings you'll probably have to move it over further since it'll show AM PM and ricky i will post a picture to fix the 12 hour thing becasue you wont wnat to use this html

Thanks

hey ur right i thought mine was in 12hr format but now it just started all over from 0:00 wtf!!!!
    here is the edit :P where i circled yours will say 0 change it to 12 change both
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-18.png  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

mejemaka (2010-01-15)

exactly!!!!! it keeps doing that to me too. does your weather have the constant refreshing problem as well?? and santaf i listened to you those 23583975938 times, it still does the same thing. those lines are removed!!

Thanks

exactly!!!!! it keeps doing that to me too. does your weather have the constant refreshing problem as well?? and santaf i listened to you those 23583975938 times, it still does the same thing. those lines are removed!!
    why are they removed here take this html i am posting here and replace the html that is in your widget (ricky dont use this haha just do the edit i showed you)
    Attached Files Attached Files

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

mejemaka (2010-01-15), rickylo00 (2010-01-15)

why are they removed here take this html i am posting here and replace the html that is in your widget (ricky dont use this haha just do the edit i showed you)
    lol lol haha yep you got it.. i got it to show in 12hr format now thanks!! lol

23. The Following User Says Thank You to rickylo00 For This Useful Post:

santaf (2010-01-15)

it should be fine now. thanks. i will be able to see at 12pm tomorrow if it works. just hope it doesn't change back again tomorrow at 12am. thanks buddy

25. The Following User Says Thank You to mejemaka For This Useful Post:

santaf (2010-01-15)

Thanks

lol lol haha yep you got it.. i got it to show in 12hr format now thanks!! lol
    glad to help haha makes me feel better about presuing a major in computer engineering when i can spot how to fix things in codings hahaha

thanks again for your help santaf. i guess theres no solution to the weather problem......

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mejemaka For This Useful Post:

rickylo00 (2010-01-15), santaf (2010-01-15)

Thanks

it should be fine now. thanks. i will be able to see at 12pm tomorrow if it works. just hope it doesn't change back again tomorrow at 12am. thanks buddy
    question did you use the new html i uploaded? cause if not you should haha :P

thanks again for your help santaf. i guess theres no solution to the weather problem......
    sorry not yet i will look just for you guys haha instead of playing COD i will look some for you guys through code haha

30. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

mejemaka (2010-01-15)

I FOUND IT!!!

<html>
    <head>
    <meta http-equiv="pragma" content="no-cache"/>
    <meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="60; URL=Wallpaper.html"/>
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=320" />
    <base href="Private/"/>

IT'S RIGHT THERE IN THE Wallpaper.html at the very top. i think we were too busy looking in the private folder. but it works now thats why it was refreshing every minute.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to mejemaka For This Useful Post:

santaf (2010-01-15)

Thanks

thanks good job haha its funny cause i was looking for it at the bottom which you never answered me if you are using the html i just posted on here.. but i fyou were i think you would have said something about it so probably not =/ haha but yessssss goo djob now maybe i will use this widget more often

34. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

mejemaka (2010-01-15)

Page 336 of 487 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346386436 ... LastLast