Page 327 of 487 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377427 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,540 of 9734

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iElegance Icons

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

This happened to me because .PNG was capatalized - when I changed it to lowercase .png they worked.... Also, make sure you are naming the icon the name that appears when you hold down the icon, it jiggles, and you press "delete" (you can cancel the delete) -- sometimes the name appears differently here than it would from the .app name....
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-01-13 at 12:13 AM.

thank you so much santaf. it looks great. how do you send someone a private message with an attachment?? i cant find that paper clip when i try that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -securedownload.jpg  

Thank you TCcentex. I'm trying to replace an icon that I can't find the original icon for.
    How do I replace the wings in the top bar? I want to replace it with AT&T logo or text.

Merci beaucoup.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -orbit128.png  

Mehemska. Nice layout. How did you add temperature to top and spotlights on your dock. Really nice work.

Thanks

you don't have to worry about finding the original icon - hold down the icon, when it jiggles, press "delete" (you can cancel the delete). You want to take your new ielegance icon (.png file) and name it exactly as it appears when it asks you if you want to delete the app. When you SSH to your phone, copy your .png file into Library/Themes/iElegance.theme/Icons - reset the iphone and wala - you've got your new icon. As far as replacing the wings, you should be able to go into Winterboard and uncheck something to get rid of them. I HIGHLY suggested you pay the money and upgrade to iElegance PRO - the guy that created these themes definitely deserves the measly few bucks to upgrade, and you can do a TON more with the PRO version. Good luck and have fun with it - I know I have!

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by @pple_nrd View Post
    I just have this problem with some apps. Compass Plus is CompassPlus.app in applications named but CompassPlus.png is not working also for BombermanTouch.app is the png not working but the rest is oke

Do you or somebody else know which name it is or what the problem is?
    You nee to name it how apears on the screen when you have icon labels on otherwise it won't work. It has nothing to do with the .app

Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    thank you so much santaf. it looks great. how do you send someone a private message with an attachment?? i cant find that paper clip when i try that.
    I'm glad you like it and that it worked I did spend a long time trying to figure that out for you haha and photoshoping your background haha. I'll get that dockflow to you soon. And to attatxh in a pm you upload to photobucket then right click on the photo save image location now on the writing the pm click the photo icon and paste the image location

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

@pple_nrd (2010-01-13), mejemaka (2010-01-13)

TCcentrix. Thanks. I have Pro. I'm actually running pro and basic at the same time until I replace icons in pro. Thanks for the tip.
    Sorry for so many questions. How do I add shelves to my upper rows if icons? I only have one shelf on the dock.
    Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastkid View Post
    Mehemska. Nice layout. How did you add temperature to top and spotlights on your dock. Really nice work.
    WELL i give all the credit to santaf. he helped me do it. if you want i can send you the exact folder i'm using. all you gotta do is drop it into your themes folder and activate it in winterboard. well of course you gotta change your location

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mejemaka For This Useful Post:

santaf (2010-01-13)

That would be great. Thanks. What do you mean " change my location"?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastkid View Post
    That would be great. Thanks. What do you mean " change my location"?
    first if you are using hte pro font for your system font then you will want to use a differnt file than what she is using and also the pro theme comes with the shelved walpaper there is a selection of wallpaper with shelved and wallpaper with clock and shelves and by change location she means the weather you have to edit the html so that it knows where you are

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    Thanks for the icons compliment same to you and hah I remember reading something of you sayig they need to be pngs and that guy appologized to it but maybe you meant something else hahah
    This is driving me Crazy!! LOL

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amibo21 View Post
    This is driving me Crazy!! LOL
    haha no bother your reputation couldnt be ruined man you making lots of icons for everyone you are a huge help so dont worry about it :P haha

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    This happened to me because .PNG was capatalized - when I changed it to lowercase .png they worked.... Also, make sure you are naming the icon the name that appears when you hold down the icon, it jiggles, and you press "delete" (you can cancel the delete) -- sometimes the name appears differently here than it would from the .app name....
    THIS IS IT,, now I remember this is what I ment about that the icons had to be pngs not PNGs or any other type of file,,, LOL,,, so happy now

Thanks

Default icon requests...
    I requested quite a few icons to be photoshopped in post #6508 - if there are just too many to do (I know you guys take your own time and I don't want to be greedy...) - these are my primary choices.... Thanks again!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -email.png   -golf.jpg   -golf3.png   -gps3.png   -internet5.png   -iphone3.png   -messages2.jpg   -wifi4.jpg  

-messages3.jpg  
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-01-13 at 01:31 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    I requested quite a few icons to be photoshopped in post #6508 - if there are just too many to do (I know you guys take your own time and don't want to be greedy...) - these are my primary choices.... Thanks again!
    sorry yours got skipped that happens because there are so many requests here you go you'll have to rename them to what you want to use them for sory
    Attached Images Attached Images          

19. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-01-13)

Thanks

Default a few more...
    Thanks so much santaf! I'm going to post a few more of my requests if enyone has time.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -contacts2.png   -internet9.jpg   -iphone2.png   -ipod3.png   -messages4.png   -paypal.png   -pictures.png   -facebook.png  

-ipod4.png  

Thanks

Default these are the last of 'em....
    last set of icon requests.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ebay4.jpg   -email2.png   -power.png   -notes.png   -folder.png   -internet2.png   -settings2.png   -wifi5.jpg  

Thanks

...I'd really love to be able to icon-ize these myself and not have to bug you guys so much - I'll have to break down and get photoshop soon.... Thanks again to everyone!
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-01-13 at 02:45 AM.

Please if you can make an icon out of this picture .
    the app name : Fake Crasher
    thank you

Page 327 of 487 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377427 ... LastLast