Page 30 of 487 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 9734

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iElegance Icons

  1. #581
    here is my screenshot
    please make a scrobbler icon for me

  2. #582
    My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    that one place
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 103 Times in 93 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Bc of the size of them.... You can make them larger by running the icon labels script on them...

    Scpirt can be found on my website under the links tab

    iElegance PRO

    please post your results after you do it
    Yeah they're bigger now but I'm gonna have to make all my icons again.

  3. #583
    Default A little help or I should say a lot of help needed




    On the 1st one
    Pandora - Got it
    Paper Pilot - Need it
    PapiJump+ - Need it
    ReMovem free - Need it
    Scoops - Need it
    Take Me To My Car - Need it

    Please.

    2nd Page

    Traffic Jam 2 – Need it
    Trailguru – Need it
    Worldwide – Got it
    I Dig It – Need it
    Slugger –Need it
    Big Racing – Need it
    Bix Lite – Need it
    BskiesLite – Need it
    BurningTire – Need it
    CannonGame – need it

    Please

    3rd Page
    GPS Tracker – Need it
    Guess The Logo – Need it
    HR Derby – Need it
    Katamari – Need it
    MotoChaser – Need it

    Please

    4th Page ( It starts with 4:20 Clock)
    Paper Toss – I got it somewhere
    ParkingLot – Need it
    PocketDyno – Need it
    TicTacFree – Need it

    Please

    5th Page (Starts with Quarter)
    Coin Flip – Need it
    Cops&Robber – Need it
    Easy Relax –Need it
    Fast&Furious Lite – Need it
    FC –Need it
    Flood-It! – Got it

    Please

    6th Page ( Starts with Tap- Tap)
    TapDefense – Need it
    TVShowKing – Need it
    What – Need it


    7th Page (Starts with Remote control)
    iBall3D –need it
    iChalky- need it
    iPint – need it
    MadShells – need it
    MazeFinger – need it
    Mini Golf – need it
    Monkey Divin – need it

    Please

    8th Page (Starts with Fieldrunners)
    Buckingham – need it
    What is going on under CubeCheater and above Enigmo ? Why is it White?
    EyeTricks – need it
    FileAid- need it

    Please

    9th Page (Starts with Contacts)
    AccuWeather – need it
    100sounds – need it
    AirCoaster – need it
    Baseball ’09 – need it
    5th Grader – need it
    Last edited by 123newguy; 2009-07-24 at 12:02 AM. Reason: adding text

  4. #584
    My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    that one place
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 103 Times in 93 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Bc of the size of them.... You can make them larger by running the icon labels script on them...

    Scpirt can be found on my website under the links tab

    iElegance PRO

    please post your results after you do it
    Yeah they're bigger now but I'm gonna have to make all my icons again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0030.png  

  5. #585
    On the 1st one
    Pandora - Got it
    Paper Pilot - Need it
    PapiJump+ - Need it
    ReMovem free - Need it
    Scoops - Need it
    Take Me To My Car - Need it

    Please.

    5th Page (Starts with Quarter)
    Coin Flip – Need it
    Cops&Robber – Need it
    Easy Relax –Need it
    Fast&Furious Lite – Need it
    FC –Need it
    Flood-It! – Got it

    Please

    6th Page ( Starts with Tap- Tap)
    TapDefense – Need it
    TVShowKing – Need it
    What – Need it

    Please
    Last edited by 123newguy; 2009-07-23 at 11:48 PM.

  6. #586
    Quote Originally Posted by Simtech View Post
    Did you place the Info.plist file in the root of the theme folder?
    Yes i did, i port the file out and edit then put it back.

    Ive try edit both color to white, black-white, white-black nothing seems to work.
    Last edited by vosszaa; 2009-07-23 at 11:47 PM.

  7. #587
    Smile Last Icons
    Quote Originally Posted by not2c4u View Post
    youre welcome, come back if you find out the missed ones.
    btw..the life safer is bars psd and action script, thanks goes to him
    Yes, thanks has gone to him and his icon making instructions/tools! His theme is the best and I look forward to any future themes he makes - though this one will be pretty damn tough to beat!

    Well I might as well give the last icons I need for my phone to be complete (for now - until I get new apps of course). This time I will include the original icons in the request email.

    Following apps:

    Allergy Alert
    iTot Cards
    iToyBox
    Letters A to Z
    iGCT
    iNitiator
    Magic8Ball
    MD Tarot
    MoodTouch
    Natural Cures
    Spirit Board
    Dex Animals

    Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images              

  8. #588
    Quote Originally Posted by njwashor View Post
    Yes, thanks has gone to him and his icon making instructions/tools! His theme is the best and I look forward to any future themes he makes - though this one will be pretty damn tough to beat!

    Well I might as well give the last icons I need for my phone to be complete (for now - until I get new apps of course). This time I will include the original icons in the request email.

    Following apps:

    Allergy Alert
    iTot Cards
    iToyBox
    Letters A to Z
    iGCT
    iNitiator
    Magic8Ball
    MD Tarot
    MoodTouch
    Natural Cures
    Spirit Board
    Dex Animals

    Thanks in advance!
    Here you are, enjoy your completed theme
    i added two more for coinflip because the previous version was badly centered.
    Attached Images Attached Images                

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

    lilskaterpunk (2009-07-24), njwashor (2009-07-24)

  10. #589
    Quote Originally Posted by lukant View Post
    here is my screenshot
    please make a scrobbler icon for me
    is already done in #567

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

    njwashor (2009-07-24)

  12. #590
    I searched this thread and was unable to find these particular icons, so I thought I would ask for some help. These are the only icons I have left, then this theme will be complete!

    -iDiscount
    -Lyrical
    -8 Glass A Day
    -100 Pushups
    -Prowl
    -Just Fillin'
    -(Sextuple Word) Challenge
    -USA Today Crosswords
    -Crosswords
    -Jumble





  13. #591
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    @123newguy Most every icon you have asked for is posted within this thread, cruz through it and grab what you need first please.

  14. #592
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    @123newguy Most every icon you have asked for is posted within this thread, cruz through it and grab what you need first please.
    I went thru this thread his other thread and all 2000 of the ones on his web site. Thats why I waited so long to ask.

    Any help with these.

    Paper Pilot - Need it
    PapiJump+ - Need it
    ReMovem free - Need it
    Scoops - Need it
    Take Me To My Car - Need it


    2nd Page

    Traffic Jam 2 – Need it
    I Dig It – Need it
    Slugger –Need it
    Big Racing – Need it
    Bix Lite – Found a non lite
    BskiesLite – Found a non lite
    BurningTire – Need it
    CannonGame – need it

    Please


    Any help for a Beta team member from Bars or xxfr0stbytexx?
    Last edited by 123newguy; 2009-07-24 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #593
    "iDoThis" Alpha xxfr0stbytexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    *̡͌l̡*|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 531 Times in 356 Posts

    i think u shuld recheck cuz i kno i made a few of those and i seen some in icon pack but ill work on some gimmie time
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

    Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

    123newguy (2009-07-24)

  17. #594
    Also looking for any help and why the white section appeared between CubeCheater & Enigmo
    --- Need --
    Buckingham – need it
    EyeTricks – need it
    FileAid- need it


    Thanks Frost unless the icon pack has changed in the last few days? I'll look again also. I wish I had PS I would make my own I got Jasc Paint Shop Pro and I can't do the reflection on the bottom. It seems whoever asks for some icons get them right away, even the kid who stole the theme and then bought it. I have tried to read and go though every page in preview and icons. My AC in house went out in Arizona for the and I just got that fixed.It took almost three days to get it up and running so it has been hell 95 degrees in the house.

    **Stock pictures look better to me also.**
    Last edited by 123newguy; 2009-07-24 at 04:36 AM.

  18. #595
    "iDoThis" Alpha xxfr0stbytexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    *̡͌l̡*|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 531 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mrnimziki View Post
    I searched this thread and was unable to find these particular icons, so I thought I would ask for some help. These are the only icons I have left, then this theme will be complete!

    -iDiscount
    -Lyrical
    -8 Glass A Day
    -100 Pushups
    -Prowl
    -Just Fillin'
    -(Sextuple Word) Challenge
    -USA Today Crosswords
    -Crosswords
    -Jumble




    icons
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

    Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

    lilskaterpunk (2009-07-24), mrnimziki (2009-07-24)

  20. #596
    "iDoThis" Alpha xxfr0stbytexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    *̡͌l̡*|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 531 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 123newguy View Post
    Also looking for any help and why the white section appeared between CubeCheater & Enigmo
    --- Need --
    Buckingham – need it
    EyeTricks – need it
    FileAid- need it


    Thanks Frost unless the icon pack has changed in the last few days? I'll look again also. I wish I had PS I would make my own I got Jasc Paint Shop Pro and I can't do the reflection on the bottom. It seems whoever asks for some icons get them right away, even the kid who stole the theme and then bought it. I have tried to read and go though every page in preview and icons. My AC in house went out in Arizona for the and I just got that fixed.It took almost three days to get it up and running so it has been hell 95 degrees in the house.
    well bars is on vaca, tht kid who knos and ive been busy
    that one purple lookin thingy i made on page before this or something
    since u have a big list its gonna take a while
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

    Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

  21. #597
    iPhone? More like MyPhone bz0n3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    ~PR~
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts

    Dude just download ps cs4 trial and get a patch 4 it!!!!!!

  22. #598
    Wow, thanks a lot frost! Definitely didn't expect them to be up tonight! I really appreciate it. I was wondering, this is for anyone, would it be possible for someone to turn the image below into an icon? I wanna make it my MLB At Bat app...


  23. #599
    "iDoThis" Alpha xxfr0stbytexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    *̡͌l̡*|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 531 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 123newguy View Post
    I went thru this thread his other thread and all 2000 of the ones on his web site. Thats why I waited so long to ask.

    Any help with these.

    Paper Pilot - Need it
    PapiJump+ - Need it
    ReMovem free - Need it
    Scoops - Need it
    Take Me To My Car - Need it


    2nd Page

    Traffic Jam 2 – Need it
    I Dig It – Need it
    Slugger –Need it
    Big Racing – Need it
    Bix Lite – Found a non lite
    BskiesLite – Found a non lite
    BurningTire – Need it
    CannonGame – need it

    Please


    Any help for a Beta team member from Bars or xxfr0stbytexx?
    icons
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

    Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

    123newguy (2009-07-24), lilskaterpunk (2009-07-24)

  25. #600
    "iDoThis" Alpha xxfr0stbytexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    *̡͌l̡*|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 531 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mrnimziki View Post
    Wow, thanks a lot frost! Definitely didn't expect them to be up tonight! I really appreciate it. I was wondering, this is for anyone, would it be possible for someone to turn the image below into an icon? I wanna make it my MLB At Bat app...

    idk if ull like it but here ya go
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

    Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

    lilskaterpunk (2009-07-24), mrnimziki (2009-07-24)

Page 30 of 487 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •