Page 289 of 487 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,780 of 9734

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iElegance Icons

  1. #5761
    iPhone? More like MyPhone tomtom688's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    never very far
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    259
    Thanked 78 Times in 34 Posts

    Hi,



    thx in advance
    Last edited by tomtom688; 2009-12-15 at 01:23 PM.

  2. #5762
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hec-POA View Post
    A few requests

    Thanks in advance
    here is a few i started but i gotta go to bed got a final tomorrow
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

    beep834 (2009-12-17), Hec-POA (2009-12-15)

  4. #5763
    iPhone? More like MyPhone tomtom688's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    never very far
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    259
    Thanked 78 Times in 34 Posts

    good night santaf

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to tomtom688 For This Useful Post:

    santaf (2009-12-15)

  6. #5764
    Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    here is a few i started but i gotta go to bed got a final tomorrow
    thanks, I'll be waiting


  7. #5765
    Can someone please help with my problem and DockFlow request? I posted earlier and here is the LINK for reference.

    Thanks In Advance.

    Cheers!

  8. #5766
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tomtom688 View Post
    Hi,



    thx in advance
    here you go i hope you liked them and i'm putting the sonic icon i made a couple pages back but if you want the actual icon that you posted then i'll do that for you i just think this one is really cool haha

    thanks for the goodnight and thanks for posting the images that helps a lot

    so everyone else if you ask for icons it would help a lot to us people who make them if you post the image you want to use for your icon. also like Hec-POA did a screen shot of how the icon names apear on the screen helps to just name it what it's supposed to be named that would be nice too. or a list of how it apears on the screen. thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images        

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

    Christophe67 (2009-12-15), Hec-POA (2009-12-16), tomtom688 (2009-12-15)

  10. #5767
    iPhone? More like MyPhone bluenwhitenikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts

    Icon request:

    Thanks!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-001.png   -picture-002.png  
    I'll try every theme at least once!!!!

  11. #5768
    iPhone? More like MyPhone tomtom688's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    never very far
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    259
    Thanked 78 Times in 34 Posts

    thanks a lot santaf. For Sonic the icon is very well

  12. #5769
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tomtom688 View Post
    thanks a lot santaf. For Sonic the icon is very well
    thanks glad you like

  13. #5770
    I didn't know where to post this.

    Can anyone explain to me how to get this theme to work without the shelves? I check "pro no shelves". The theme comes on but the icons and etc don't come on. Basically it just changes the background image but nothing else like the font or etc. The icon stays stock.

    Please help me out I paid for it and I don't want it to go to waste by not using it.

    picture for what i'm talking about
    http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6374/54304070.png
    Last edited by jnguyennikka; 2009-12-15 at 11:09 PM.

  14. #5771
    Quote Originally Posted by jnguyennikka View Post
    I didn't know where to post this.

    Can anyone explain to me how to get this theme to work without the shelves? I check "pro no shelves". The theme comes on but the icons and etc don't come on. Basically it just changes the background image but nothing else like the font or etc. The icon stays stock.

    Please help me out I paid for it and I don't want it to go to waste by not using it.
    Any "optional" themes such as Pro no shelves, need to be dragged above "PRO" in the winterboard list. To change the font you will need to download FontSwap from cydia and then the "iElegance PRO font" then you can enable the font within Fontswap. "PRO" must be enabled in winterboard for the theme to work. It contains the "base theme" then everything else is optional.

    I hope this helps you. I can always be reached via email also

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    jnguyennikka (2009-12-15)

  16. #5772
    Yeah I did that but it still does the same thing. Basically I want everything on beside the shelves but apparently that's not working. Even the icons or the calculator skim and etc don't change

    Alright thanks alot man. I just had go reboot and it works definitely worth every penny
    Last edited by jnguyennikka; 2009-12-15 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to jnguyennikka For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2009-12-15)

  18. #5773
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iamlegend1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago, LA
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts

    @OP...that background png you did for the original ielegance is superb, do you mind sharing it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -appsalt.png  

  19. #5774
    swap camera roll icon please

  20. #5775
    Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    here you go i hope you liked them and i'm putting the sonic icon i made a couple pages back but if you want the actual icon that you posted then i'll do that for you i just think this one is really cool haha

    thanks for the goodnight and thanks for posting the images that helps a lot

    so everyone else if you ask for icons it would help a lot to us people who make them if you post the image you want to use for your icon. also like Hec-Pao did a screen shot of how the icon names apear on the screen helps to just name it what it's supposed to be named that would be nice too. or a list of how it apears on the screen. thanks
    Still waiting for my other icons


  21. #5776
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hec-POA View Post
    Still waiting for my other icons
    hey man sorry about that i know hah that person's were easy casue they posted the pictures if you read the green part it makes it a lot easier... so what i'm saying is if you can find the pictures i'll do it tonight that would be a huge help... i odnt have time right now casue i'm studying for a final that i have tomorrow morning then i have another the next day so i'm pretty busy with studdying but if you get me the pictures for sure i can do it fast tonight. sorry

  22. #5777
    hey does anyone know what the name of the file for Ghost'n Goblins Gold Knights should be? I made a icon for it but I been sitting here trying to figure out whats the correct name spelling I need to name it to put it on the phone

  23. #5778
    Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    hey man sorry about that i know hah that person's were easy casue they posted the pictures if you read the green part it makes it a lot easier... so what i'm saying is if you can find the pictures i'll do it tonight that would be a huge help... i odnt have time right now casue i'm studying for a final that i have tomorrow morning then i have another the next day so i'm pretty busy with studdying but if you get me the pictures for sure i can do it fast tonight. sorry
    Acually, I posted the pic already on my post and you made 3 of them from that...remember, the green part you quoted me for showing the screenshot :P


  24. #5779
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    i know i'm tlking about the pics of the icons haha like i said in the rest of the green part that was about the other guy

  25. #5780
    iPhone? More like MyPhone tomtom688's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    never very far
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    259
    Thanked 78 Times in 34 Posts

    Hi,

    I need this icon please : Ridge Racer



    thx in advance

Page 289 of 487 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •