Page 214 of 487 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,280 of 9734

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iElegance Icons

  1. #4261
    hi could someone make the Londonbus app icon please.
    transparent one please.
    thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -untitled.png  
    Last edited by lydmr; 2009-10-18 at 12:35 AM.

  2. #4262
    My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    that one place
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 103 Times in 93 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lydmr View Post
    hi could someone make the Londonbus app icon please.
    transparent one please.
    thanks in advance.
    Here you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to cellmate75 For This Useful Post:

    lydmr (2009-10-18)

  4. #4263
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmate75 View Post
    Here you go.
    you are the best. i didnt expect that quick
    thanks a billion mate

  5. #4264
    Default Soosiz
    Please?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  6. #4265
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    can i please get this appcake icon made
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -42798681.png  

  7. #4266
    there they be:
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to fDOTbear For This Useful Post:

    TheIrreverend (2009-10-18)

  9. #4267

  10. #4268
    could someone make Joost and gpSPhone (the GBA emulator)? thanx

  11. #4269
    you pick.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

  12. #4270
    Could someone make this icon?
    Thanks in Advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  13. #4271
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Hey,
    recently you made an icon for Iphoneclub nl for me, which is just a shortcut to their site I presume, I've been trying to ssh it into my phone, but I can't seem to find the correct name so the png gets accepted...Can you tell me how to find the correct naming, I must have tried a hundred times...
    Would be very grateful...
    Thanks

  14. #4272
    Quote Originally Posted by scultoree View Post
    Hey,
    recently you made an icon for Iphoneclub nl for me, which is just a shortcut to their site I presume, I've been trying to ssh it into my phone, but I can't seem to find the correct name so the png gets accepted...Can you tell me how to find the correct naming, I must have tried a hundred times...
    Would be very grateful...
    Thanks
    for icon shortcuts to websites the way is a little different.
    First you have to visit the site you want to bookmark in safari and to create a shortcut to your homescreen. if you do this, the phone creates a new "webclip" folder.
    then you have to search in the path var/mobile/library/webclips for your site and to change the icon.png inside of this folder with the icon you want to use for this shortcut (rename to icon.png before of course)
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

    scultoree (2009-10-18)

  16. #4273
    Quote Originally Posted by madhandles View Post
    Could someone make this icon?
    Thanks in Advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

    madhandles (2009-10-18)

  18. #4274
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  19. #4275
    Default Icon requests
    Just a few more requests, mainly Dutch apps.

    From AppStore:
    Autoweek
    Autowaarde
    Boetebase
    ANWB Verkeer
    Thuisbezorgd.nl
    Quote Eetgids
    Uitzending Gemist
    TV Gids Lite
    FluxTunes

    From Cydia:
    Orbit

  20. #4276
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts

    I never received a reply as to whether anyone had a dockflow psd template they would share, so I'd like to get these icons made into if possible. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  21. #4277
    Hi, Please help to modify
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0146.png   -img_0147.png   -img_0148.png   -img_0149.png   -img_0150.png  

  22. #4278
    Green Apple 2Xtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    thanks for the icons, just one problem when i transfer the icons to my iphone it has a white background for each of those icons

  23. #4279
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavioX View Post
    Just a few more requests, mainly Dutch apps.

    From AppStore:
    Autoweek
    Autowaarde
    Boetebase
    ANWB Verkeer
    Thuisbezorgd.nl
    Quote Eetgids
    Uitzending Gemist
    TV Gids Lite
    FluxTunes

    From Cydia:
    Orbit

    for missing or wrong icons send a screenshot please
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

    FlavioX (2009-10-18)

  25. #4280
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Xtreme View Post
    thanks for the icons, just one problem when i transfer the icons to my iphone it has a white background for each of those icons
    you obv. downloaded them in the wrong way
    first right-click and open in a new window and then "save as" and you will see theres no white background.
    try it once again

    Quote Originally Posted by drunksmurf View Post
    I never received a reply as to whether anyone had a dockflow psd template they would share, so I'd like to get these icons made into if possible. Thanks in advance.
    sorry smurf i dont have a template for the flow. each icon is hand-made seperately. i will work on your request
    Last edited by not2c4u; 2009-10-18 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

    2Xtreme (2009-10-18)

Page 214 of 487 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •