Page 177 of 487 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,540 of 9734

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iElegance Icons

  1. #3521
    Quote Originally Posted by Judgenot View Post
    an anyone do that one?

    I just need the Just"Calc"It part...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  2. #3522
    Hello
    can't find the icon for AWAKEN...
    Thx

  3. #3523
    Quote Originally Posted by lilskaterpunk View Post
    Great work everyone! Thanks for the uploads.

    Can some plz help me with these icons...

    DinoSmash
    WorldWide
    PES2009
    Navigon (USA-CAN)
    RedLaser
    Toy Bot 2
    X2Foorball
    Phaze
    StickWars
    Grunts
    SK8 Half Pipe
    Skateboard
    Pool Service
    Duke 3D
    HarvestMoon
    Prey Invasion
    Red Bull AR
    Sonic 2
    Quad Racing
    Underworlds
    Villagers 2
    Stragea
    Penguin2
    Rolando 2
    Bochs


    bochs is missing, send a screenshot please
    Attached Images Attached Images                
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

    lilskaterpunk (2009-09-24), Zooropalg (2009-09-24)

  5. #3524
    part 2
    Attached Images Attached Images         
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

    gripoil (2009-09-25), lilskaterpunk (2009-09-24)

  7. #3525
    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Hello
    can't find the icon for AWAKEN...
    Thx

    this one`s from the appstore
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  8. #3526
    Perfect!

    Thanks a lot
    Danke!

  9. #3527
    @not2c4u
    Wow dude, thank you so much!!!

    About bochs app icon, I just replaced with something different lol
    Last edited by lilskaterpunk; 2009-09-24 at 01:54 PM.


  10. #3528
    Quote Originally Posted by not2c4u View Post

    ...need a screenshot for Chase

    Attached, Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0002-1-.png  

  11. #3529
    Someone could do a dockflow for me ?

  12. #3530
    Quote Originally Posted by AEDan1977 View Post
    Attached, Thanks!
    Do I have to do something different to get some icons to show up. I placed it in the /Library/Themes/Pro.Theme/Icons Folder aka /private/var/stash/Themes.WV1Bhp/PRO.theme/Icons and when I put the icons in there and reboot some of them still are not showing up. Do I have to rename or put them somewhere else, I am kind of new to the whole icon changing thing.

    Thanks

  13. #3531
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Zilina , Slovakia
    Posts
    503
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 403 Times in 324 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AEDan1977 View Post
    Attached, Thanks!
    here
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  14. #3532
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Zilina , Slovakia
    Posts
    503
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 403 Times in 324 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AEDan1977 View Post
    Do I have to do something different to get some icons to show up. I placed it in the /Library/Themes/Pro.Theme/Icons Folder aka /private/var/stash/Themes.WV1Bhp/PRO.theme/Icons and when I put the icons in there and reboot some of them still are not showing up. Do I have to rename or put them somewhere else, I am kind of new to the whole icon changing thing.

    Thanks
    in cases you don`t see changed icon you must go to /private/var/mobile/applications/ , here are folders like this /0B148D12-6C49-4D3E-A172-D0D041609821/ in this folder is subfolder whith name like xxx.app, you must find app which icon don`t change and copy its subfolder name /xxx.app/ , than you must go to /private/var/stash/themes/pro.theme/Folders/ here create subfolder with name you copied above and here copy your icon but its name must be icon.png /for each app you don`t see changed icon , you must create own subfolder and copy your icon renamed to icon.png/. You got it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Someone could do a dockflow for me ?
    dockflow in iellegance design? and which apps? i try it...
    Last edited by Scythe; 2009-09-24 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

    Zooropalg (2009-09-24)

  16. #3533
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythe View Post
    in cases you don`t see changed icon you must go to /private/var/mobile/applications/ , here are folders like this /0B148D12-6C49-4D3E-A172-D0D041609821/ in this folder is subfolder whith name like xxx.app, you must find app which icon don`t change and copy its subfolder name /xxx.app/ , than you must go to /private/var/stash/themes/pro.theme/Folders/ here create subfolder with name you copied above and here copy your icon but its name must be icon.png /for each app you don`t see changed icon , you must create own subfolder and copy your icon renamed to icon.png/. You got it?



    dockflow in iellegance design? and which apps? i try it...
    I also just found out that some apps are case sensitive. I had the icons in the regular folder for example and had it named chase.png and it wasn't working. I was like well the app is named Chase.png. So I went ahead and capitalized the icons filename and rebooted the iphone and sure enough it showed up with the correct new icon.

    - Dan

  17. #3534
    > Scythe
    A dockflow with apps (in this order) :
    - Safari
    - Messages
    - Phone (maybe ismart dialer too)
    - Mail
    - Ipod

    Thanks

  18. #3535
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Zilina , Slovakia
    Posts
    503
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 403 Times in 324 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    > Scythe
    A dockflow with apps (in this order) :
    - Safari
    - Messages
    - Phone (maybe ismart dialer too)
    - Mail
    - Ipod

    Thanks
    ok i will work on it tonight ...

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

    lilskaterpunk (2009-09-25), Zooropalg (2009-09-24)

  20. #3536
    do you want a screenshot of my dock?
    Last edited by Zooropalg; 2009-09-24 at 07:05 PM.

  21. #3537
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gaillard, FR
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    It's possible to make this icon, please ?

    "Unlim Tones" of Cydia

    THX a lot.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by mjacquot; 2009-09-24 at 08:23 PM.

  22. #3538
    look on back pages (maybe 234 or 235)

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

    mjacquot (2009-09-24)

  24. #3539
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gaillard, FR
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Ok i saw
    Thx !
    Last edited by mjacquot; 2009-09-24 at 08:38 PM.

  25. #3540
    Quote Originally Posted by mjacquot View Post
    It's possible to make this icon, please ?

    "Unlim Tones" of Cydia

    THX a lot.
    here is the one you posted
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to rrrrramos For This Useful Post:

    mjacquot (2009-09-24)

Page 177 of 487 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •