Page 143 of 487 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 9734

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iElegance Icons

  1. #2841
    Please someone could make the "Global AQ" icon ?
    Thank you !
    Sorry but I don't have the original icon ...

  2. #2842
    Default Icon Request
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  3. #2843
    It's strange cannot just remove the names of dock apps ;-)

  4. #2844
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsreyes1978 View Post
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

    sportsreyes1978 (2009-09-05)

  6. #2845
    Quote Originally Posted by tokie View Post
    Please someone could make the "Global AQ" icon ?
    Thank you !
    Sorry but I don't have the original icon ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

    tokie (2009-09-05)

  8. #2846
    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    It's strange cannot just remove the names of dock apps ;-)
    send me a screenshot of your WinterBoard Settings
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  9. #2847
    Just use Monielegance (iElegance PRO modified)
    When I use no docked icons in winterboard the icons of the dock are always nommed!

  10. #2848
    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Just use Monielegance (iElegance PRO modified)
    When I use no docked icons in winterboard the icons of the dock are always nommed!
    you have to drag the no docked icons option to to the top?
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  11. #2849

  12. #2850
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mikepirih's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    157
    Thanked 142 Times in 72 Posts

    Can someone post i am t-pain. It's freakin sweet. Thankx

  13. #2851
    Thanks not2C4U !! It's perfect !

    And could you do this one pleeease



    EDIT: oups it's already in the original pack !
    I found it ! thanks !!
    Last edited by tokie; 2009-09-05 at 04:15 PM.

  14. #2852
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepirih View Post
    Can someone post i am t-pain. It's freakin sweet. Thankx

    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by not2c4u; 2009-09-05 at 04:44 PM.
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

    mikepirih (2009-09-05)

  16. #2853
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Zilina , Slovakia
    Posts
    503
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 403 Times in 324 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tokie View Post
    Thanks not2C4U !! It's perfect !

    And could you do this one pleeease



    EDIT: oups it's already in the original pack !
    I found it ! thanks !!
    here
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

    tokie (2009-09-05)

  18. #2854
    Someone for my problem? I try with another theme and it's the same.

  19. #2855
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Zilina , Slovakia
    Posts
    503
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 403 Times in 324 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Someone for my problem? I try with another theme and it's the same.
    So can`t you reinstall winterboard? Just for try.

  20. #2856
    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Someone for my problem? I try with another theme and it's the same.
    did you ever change your Info.plist?
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  21. #2857
    If I reinstall Winterboard will I lose my theme?
    Someone could post the info.plist of no docked labels in winterboard?
    Thanks
    and another question : someone could make new balloons for SMS? More dark and metallic?

    I try to change my info.plist but no way!
    Last edited by Zooropalg; 2009-09-05 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  22. #2858
    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    If I reinstall Winterboard will I lose my theme?
    Someone could post the info.plist of no docked labels in winterboard?
    Thanks
    and another question : someone could make new balloons for SMS? More dark and metallic?

    I try to change my info.plist but no way!
    you will NOT lose your theme while deleting and reinstalling winteboard, but imo its not a winterboard problem.
    can you send me your Info.plist please?
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  23. #2859
    Always the same.

  24. #2860
    It seems that the "I Am T-Pain" is not the good icon name. How can I find the right icon name?

Page 143 of 487 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •