Page 114 of 487 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 9734

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iElegance Icons

  1. #2261
    Quote Originally Posted by iClicker View Post
    Thanks

    can you create this icons, too?
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

    Gambit_Rah (2009-08-23)

  3. #2262
    @iSy
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  4. #2263
    Quote Originally Posted by not2c4u View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythe View Post
    here

    ThankssssSSSsSSSSSSSSSSSS

  5. #2264
    Hi

    Could someone make "iPartridge" and "Touch Cricket" please.

    Cheers
    Drew

  6. #2265
    hello all

    another request, only the last 3 icons



    Thanks

  7. #2266
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Zilina , Slovakia
    Posts
    503
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 403 Times in 324 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by drewst3r View Post
    Hi

    Could someone make "iPartridge" and "Touch Cricket" please.

    Cheers
    Drew
    here
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

    donadoni (2009-08-22), drewst3r (2009-08-22)

  9. #2267
    Quote Originally Posted by donadoni View Post
    hello all

    another request, only the last 3 icons



    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

    donadoni (2009-08-22)

  11. #2268
    Quote Originally Posted by drewst3r View Post
    Hi

    Could someone make "iPartridge" and "Touch Cricket" please.

    Cheers
    Drew

    ..too slow
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

    drewst3r (2009-08-22)

  13. #2269

  14. #2270
    Default can anyone change this?
    Can anyone use this background from the original ielegance and add 4 shelves (one of them being for the docked icons -- so leaving room at the top for the clock)

    I attached both the wallpaper and shelf icon -- for some reason I can't get it to line up beautifully

    Thanks as always!




  15. #2271
    Thanks Scythe/NotC2 - Superb.
    Last edited by drewst3r; 2009-08-22 at 04:38 PM.

  16. #2272
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumby27 View Post
    Can anyone use this background from the original ielegance and add 4 shelves (one of them being for the docked icons -- so leaving room at the top for the clock)

    I attached both the wallpaper and shelf icon -- for some reason I can't get it to line up beautifully

    Thanks as always!



    for the dock you dont need to add an additional shelve, this shelve is stored at another place in the theme
    please check the file size after download, has to be 320x480 px.

    the second file goes to var/stash/themes/xxx.theme/Folders/SpringBoard.app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper.png   -sbdockbg.png  
    Last edited by not2c4u; 2009-08-22 at 05:01 PM.
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

    Gumby27 (2009-08-22), mejemaka (2010-01-04)

  18. #2273
    Can I have a "Rogue Touch" icon plz.

  19. #2274
    sure
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

    drewst3r (2009-08-22)

  21. #2275
    Quote Originally Posted by not2c4u View Post
    sure
    Fantastic - Thanks Mate

  22. #2276
    hello please vocalia and voicedial

  23. #2277
    Quote Originally Posted by mathieudu27 View Post
    hello please vocalia and voicedial
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

    mathieudu27 (2009-08-22)

  25. #2278
    Ok guys, I need some help here. My WinSCP was working fine up until yesterday, now all of a sudden its been saying: "Network Error:Connection Timed Out" when I try logging in. It's been saying that since lastnight and I have not been able to get in there to change my icons out.

    Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know how or where I can get a new username and password?

    This would be greatly appreciated, I have new Icons that I want to put on my phone! lol

  26. #2279
    Quote Originally Posted by S.O.T.B. View Post
    Ok guys, I need some help here. My WinSCP was working fine up until yesterday, now all of a sudden its been saying: "Network Error:Connection Timed Out" when I try logging in. It's been saying that since lastnight and I have not been able to get in there to change my icons out.

    Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know how or where I can get a new username and password?

    This would be greatly appreciated, I have new Icons that I want to put on my phone! lol
    Delete WinSCP from your PC and make a new installation, so you dont need another password.
    btw....did you switch off the toggle "SSH" in SBSettings?
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  27. #2280

Page 114 of 487 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •