Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 742

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Beta-Release] iVillain

  1. #101
    i love this theme !
    it's totally fonctionnaly ? Thanks

  2. #102
    How hard is the theme on the battery??

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by WindAngel View Post
    The weather widget does not work for me, i only check the iVillain.theme & Weatherwidget in Winterboard. How to fix it plzzzz
    Make sure you edit the configure me file in the private folder, and then make sure that the weather widget theme is above the iVillian theme in winterboard.

  4. #104
    can some1 make phone.. messages.. ipod for the dock?

  5. #105
    This is probably a stupid question, but is there any way to get the other home screens?
    http://images.pcworld.com/news/graph...e_01_slide.jpg

    Like this?

    I'd be more than happy to help in any way with Icons/Wallpapers and any other graphical design. (I don't know any code, sorry.)
    Last edited by hartleydavid; 2009-07-22 at 11:00 PM.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by hartleydavid View Post
    This is probably a stupid question, but is there any way to get the other home screens?
    http://images.pcworld.com/news/graph...e_01_slide.jpg

    Like this?

    I'd be more than happy to help in any way with Icons/Wallpapers and any other graphical design. (I don't know any code, sorry.)
    It's not a stupid question! I think many of us would love have some of the custom home screens that are on the Hero. Take a look at this post:

    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/4849801-post79.html

    He is on the right track to make this happen. LOTS of work to make it look / work right I suspect.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to 2manyphones For This Useful Post:

    hartleydavid (2009-07-23)

  8. #107
    guys i have no skills in html so i need some help, how can i add the date under the flipclock? i dont use the weatherwidget so the space is empty. any help is appreciated

  9. #108
    Worked out !
    Last edited by dhlizard; 2009-07-26 at 06:38 AM.

  10. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manyphones View Post
    It's not a stupid question! I think many of us would love have some of the custom home screens that are on the Hero. Take a look at this post:

    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/4849801-post79.html

    He is on the right track to make this happen. LOTS of work to make it look / work right I suspect.
    haha thanks for pointing people to that post
    I thought it had gone ignored

    unfortunately, coming up with the idea is about all I'm good for (as I found out when trying to make it)

    Actually executing the idea, although more than possible, and in actuality probably not too hard, is beyond my abilities

    Anyone who is interested in it, and who wants to give it a try, feel more than welcome to use that idea. I don't care about getting credit or anything...I'd just love to see it working

  11. #110
    Here is my slightly modified version of iVillain.

    - Digits on clock match HTC style.
    - HTC Hero style status bar.
    - Carrier logo (O2-UK) (AT&T or any other carrier upon request.)
    - Battery.
    - WiFi (RSS Logo).
    - Signal Bars.

    More to come... any suggestions?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0535.png  

  12. #111
    Can someone tell me how to use page3.png to extend this baqckground to say pages 4-9.

    Thanks

  13. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by BPHacker View Post
    Can someone tell me how to use page3.png to extend this baqckground to say pages 4-9.

    Thanks
    It's very simple.

    1) Find the folder you downloaded iVillain to on your computer.
    2) Locate the page3.png
    3) Copy and Paste in the same folder as page3.png
    4) Rename to page4.png page5.png and so on.
    5) SSH

  14. #113
    hartley can you upload your clock? i want to have same font as you on the digits

  15. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by hartleydavid View Post
    It's very simple.

    1) Find the folder you downloaded iVillain to on your computer.
    2) Locate the page3.png
    3) Copy and Paste in the same folder as page3.png
    4) Rename to page4.png page5.png and so on.
    5) SSH
    You know, I figured as much. So that's what I did, but what I didn't realize is that the page.png would not be displayed until I placed an app onto the page.

    Thanks

  16. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus34 View Post
    hartley can you upload your clock? i want to have same font as you on the digits
    Sure!
    Attached Files Attached Files

  17. #116
    I just downloaded theme and ssh-ed to my phone. The weather widget doesn't show up, it only shows up when I deselect the ivillian theme from Winterboard, how do I get that to work? Also, how does one edit the .js file?
    Last edited by adams0123; 2009-07-24 at 11:22 PM.

  18. #117
    iPhoneaholic eatjello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Leesburg, Virginia
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 56 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by adams0123 View Post
    I just downloaded theme and ssh-ed to my phone. The weather widget doesn't show up, it only shows up when I deselect the ivillian theme from Winterboard, how do I get that to work? Also, how does one edit the .js file?
    drag the weather widget above the iVillian theme in winterboard.

    open the .js with notepad or textedit

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to eatjello For This Useful Post:

    adams0123 (2009-07-24)

  20. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by eatjello View Post
    drag the weather widget above the iVillian theme in winterboard.

    open the .js with notepad or textedit

    Thanks, the widget now shoes.

    I tried editing with Text Edit, but it doesn't let me save it in .js. It only lets me save in .text.

    -EDITED-

    Never mind... got it to work!! Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by 2manyphones View Post
    As I have been using an HTC inspired theme for a while now, I applied some of the graphics I had extracted from my HTC Diamond. This is the actual HTC clock - no it doesn't "flip". I also wanted to have at least 4 icons on the dock so I created a phone, mail, messages and music (ipod) icons. Obviously they need to be in the order listed or they will not work. I also removed the Winterboard file from the icons, so the stock icon is back. The zip file attached has everything needed to reproduce my modifications. It should be obvious where things go.

    Nice job on the theme!
    How did you remove the grey arrow on the right hand side?
    Last edited by adams0123; 2009-07-24 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  21. #119
    Hey does anybody have the Icons?

    Mainly the Messages,Mail,Browser,Calender.

    Also how did some people get the Status bar to look like the real deal?
    Like getting the Icons to the left side?

  22. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by adams0123 View Post
    How did you remove the grey arrow on the right hand side?
    I created a blank (transparent) page0 and replaced it in the theme.

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •