Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta-Release] iVillain

Quote Originally Posted by muckpuck View Post
    Can you upload it? :P
    It looks awesome! exactly as the HTC
    I agree! Would love to get a copy of this!!

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    Unlike some theme creators on this site, I think that the community should share their works and efforts so that our devices can be as amazing as possible. I will not charge any money for ANY of my themes.
    Thats very big of you Thank you
    You only live once, but if you live it right, once is enough.

3 changes from the original theme:
    i changed the layout a bit;
    the clock changes color at 6am and 6pm;
    you can change the background image from iphone settings->wallpaper, and respring, the background will be updated

just copy the zipped content and overwrite the originals (make backup first)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0018-1-.png   -img_0019-1-.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thecluelesss For This Useful Post:

wickedman (2010-01-06), WillMurray (2010-01-16)

Quote Originally Posted by eternalza View Post
    This will be my last screenshot seeing as my iPhone was stolen. Well, I think I got it just about perfect anyway. Thanks for all your help everyone.
    I wish you could upload your theme since it looks exactly like the HTC, but your iphone got stolen.

I still do have a backup of the theme on my comp. It doesn't have all the newer stuff done to it such as stacks. But I'll try to upload when I find it and have some more spare time.

iPhone? More like MyPhone muckpuck's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice That mod is just amazing... Looks so awesome

Quote Originally Posted by thecluelesss View Post
    3 changes from the original theme:
    i changed the layout a bit;
    the clock changes color at 6am and 6pm;
    you can change the background image from iphone settings->wallpaper, and respring, the background will be updated

just copy the zipped content and overwrite the originals (make backup first)

thanx its awesome but how do i keep my own wallpaper instead of lockscreen wallpaper? i like them to be different

Quote Originally Posted by martyotaku View Post
    thanx its awesome but how do i keep my own wallpaper instead of lockscreen wallpaper? i like them to be different
    replace widget.html with the one in the zip file, then put your custom png wallpaper to /Library/Themes/(your Hero theme name)/Private/ and name it "Wallpaper.png"
    Attached Files Attached Files

thanx so much! worked like a charm

Quote Originally Posted by eternalza View Post
    I still do have a backup of the theme on my comp. It doesn't have all the newer stuff done to it such as stacks. But I'll try to upload when I find it and have some more spare time.
    have you found it yet to upload. I was comparing your work with ebl4287. you guys are almost the same.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lastscreen.jpg   -img_0461.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone muckpuck's Avatar
    Thanks

eternalza, if you can and want to, please upload your AWESOME theme
    Do you know how amazing it is? It is so close to the real HTC! Good job

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How do I make the search springboard have a black background similar to page1 - page11.png? When I swipe to the search page, it has a translucent background that I don't want.. Is is possible to make it less translucent or darker, or is this just a graphic file that needs to be replaced? I have tried copying the page1.png file that is in my themes folder and renaming it to spotlight background, but I get the same translucent background. Thanks for any help.. Is the search page called the spotlight screen?

my continuing attempts to mash themes (ivillain, monster aka droid2, and eden) together =P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0037.png   -img_0038-1-.png   -img_0039-1-.png  

What lock screen widget/cydet is that in the middle?

I actually like that mashup/hodge-podge you did just then. Is there anyway you could upload that man?

Amazing work.

Banned
    Thanks

palm lockscreen

Does anyone have a edit like this:

http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...n-img_0461.png

Thanks so much!!

Quote Originally Posted by x_Whiplash_x View Post
    anyone know how to get rid of the dots circled in red?

Hi, I am new here and have this set up perfect with iVillain but my weather does not have the High and Low on the right side. How do I do this please?

What exactly are you looking for? I am looking for the weather widget like you have with the info on the right side. Do you have that or know how to do it?
    Last edited by BMose22; 2010-01-16 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Love your mod!

Can you share? Especially your dock icons!

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by weirdmeister View Post
    hello,

here is my little mod.

Lockscreen:

Homescreen:

Icons:
    Last edited by moviemaker; 2010-01-17 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have some good news and bad news. The bad news is that I don't have the PSD so you can change your wallpaper and I have a slightly older build of my theme than I thought. The only difference is that I don't have the line in the middle of the numbers on the flip-clock. The good news is that I can probably get my theme uploaded tomorrow.

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast