Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta-Release] iVillain

hello,

here is my little mod.

Lockscreen:

Homescreen:

Icons:
    Last edited by weirdmeister; 2009-11-18 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Just thought I'd show my spin on this.

I'm thinkin of using multiple stacks and categorizing them...

waddya think?

Looks good juggz
    Any possibility of sharing?
    Member at HoFo - "Rrazr-X7"

help guys!

what file do you change to move the weather icon to have it in the middle of the screen

and which file & section where i can change the font color of the city for example
    Last edited by theghettotek; 2009-11-23 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

not sure but someone send me this folder it goes on your weather widget just save the other one and replace with this one see if yo like it : /Users/wickedman/Desktop/Stylesheets

dont understand what your talking about but i need to know the exact file to change the position on the weather icon and the file to chnage the font color of the cit. exactly like this theme ------>

<br>

download the ireda theme and just transfer the private folder to your theme. to change the color on the fonts i think is the split css,on the ireda theme the weather icon is bigger and on the middle

Any Ideas why the Date isn't changing on the home screen??

*edit nvm
    Last edited by Vissionary; 2009-11-25 at 03:18 AM.

nvm
    Last edited by wickedsweet; 2009-11-25 at 06:06 AM.

Ok seriously, how do you guys run this theme? This is by far my fav theme but i find the weather widget drains my battery.

I thought it could be because i was still on 3.0 and had loads of junk on my iphone, so i decided to do a full restore to the latest FW and then JB again. After this first thing i installed was winterboard and then this theme.

Charged the phone to 100% and went away for 5mins, came back and it was on 95% left for anouther 5 and down to 90%

Now i do have it so the homescreen stays on (I like to just glance at my phone when i enter the room to see if i have texts etc.) but this carnt be right loosing battery so fast?

Anyone got any ideas? Or maybe a replacement? After seeing my partners phone she has a facebook box on her homescreen that scrolls threw recent status updates, now id be willing to swap the weather for somethin g like this if its possible?

Quote Originally Posted by samloft View Post
    Ok seriously, how do you guys run this theme? This is by far my fav theme but i find the weather widget drains my battery.

I thought it could be because i was still on 3.0 and had loads of junk on my iphone, so i decided to do a full restore to the latest FW and then JB again. After this first thing i installed was winterboard and then this theme.

Charged the phone to 100% and went away for 5mins, came back and it was on 95% left for anouther 5 and down to 90%

Now i do have it so the homescreen stays on (I like to just glance at my phone when i enter the room to see if i have texts etc.) but this carnt be right loosing battery so fast?

Anyone got any ideas? Or maybe a replacement? After seeing my partners phone she has a facebook box on her homescreen that scrolls threw recent status updates, now id be willing to swap the weather for somethin g like this if its possible?
    I too have noticed a significant increase of battery drainage when using this theme. I'm sure it's due to the weather widget since it's constantly updating your homescreen with up-to-date temp. info.

So I ask this: does anybody know how to make the weather widget update less often? I know the setting lies in the "ConfigureMe.js" file, but i have no clue where that setting is.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I effin love this theme but man does it take a toll on your battery!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abadchris View Post
    So I ask this: does anybody know how to make the weather widget update less often? I know the setting lies in the "ConfigureMe.js" file, but i have no clue where that setting is.
    /var/stash/Themes/(whatever you call this theme)/Private

The configureMe.js is in there. I have mine set to 30 minute update intervals and my battery is good.

Green Apple
    Thanks

My current take on this theme.

I made the camera, photos, email and maps icons myself from scratch.

For the Stack icon I used the dock icons for inspiration (not quite sure where they came from...one of the great mods of this theme in this thread) and made my own based on them. The wallpaper in the background is one of the wallpapers that come stock for the HTC Touch Pro (I believe), just resized for the iPhone.

-D.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0662.png   -img_0665.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Is there any way to use boss paper with this theme?

iPhone? More like MyPhone gcastro723's Avatar
    Thanks

can anybody please make the bottom left dock button the right way? you know, with the triangle instead of square? im using the stack drawer workaround. not really necessary, but if you do thank you

Quote Originally Posted by dzel18 View Post
    /var/stash/Themes/(whatever you call this theme)/Private

The configureMe.js is in there. I have mine set to 30 minute update intervals and my battery is good.
    Can you show me how the weather setting looks in your particular configureMe.js file?

Thanks.

Is there any way to fix up the fact that the left and right dock buttons don't activate unless you press off to the side of them?

Like if you hit the center of the left button, it won't activate. You actually have to hit more the line between that button and the phone button to get it to work.
    Last edited by JChace029; 2009-12-04 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi Guys,

Is there already a fix for the "date isn't changing" problem?

Default iVillain Mashup
    Here is my take on the iVillain theme. Its a mashup of different android icons i have found around the web and the clock widget from iVillain. The dock buttons are pre icons modified to blend with the dock/theme and the dock image itself is something i made myself (sort of just a quick remix of the android dock). Most of the icons are stock iPhone icons because i feel that works better.

The only issue i have run across is the spotlight search showing the clock/weather widget when ideally it should be a blank background. If anyone knows how to fix this help would be greatly appreciated!

This is my first theming attempt so go easy on me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -home.png   -page1.png   -stack.png  

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast