Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta-Release] iVillain

Default Date not changing..
    Yeah, I also noticed that my date on the home screen isn't changing...anyone else having this issue? Is there a section in widget.html which controls an update interval?? I know there's an update interval for the weather, but I can't seem to find one for the date, so I'm not sure why it's not updating itself.

Thanks!

Yeah I have to agree with the others here - the creator just completely ripped the HTC screens and cropped a little...and the weather screen really looks nothing like it should. A few version of the theme in this thread are a lot better - especially the idea of sliding over a page that covers the home page.

I love the flip clock look, and the weather widget with date, temp, and high/low...but that's about it, so that's all I added - I don't want my iPhone to look exactly like the HTC sense UI; if I wanted a HTC hero, I'd buy one!
    Last edited by iPhone-Addict; 2009-11-09 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

for anyone deciding to use my modification of the ivillain theme attached, order of precedence is as follows, from top to bottom

no undocked icon labels
    six day forcast(version in zip file)
    no page dots 3.0
    saurik (version in zip file)
    iVillain (version in zip file)
    iHTC ClockCal Lockscreen

for weather edit your zip in the config.js file located in six day forecast.

i wanted this to be very simple. what you see on the screenshots ( in previous post ), is what you get, 4 fading/transitioning backgrounds and visible icons. i removed the slider tab because it got in the way of the weather widget. however the semi-transparent black bg for the other panels are intact.

-- adding a screenshot of the included lockscreen as well.
    hopefully someone gets some use from this!

DOWNLOAD- MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -5.png  

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xmanix For This Useful Post:

Invid (2009-11-09), muckpuck (2009-11-09)

iPhone? More like MyPhone muckpuck's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank You. The HTC Heros UI/OS is so cool! Im happy that the iPhone is easy too hack and that they are many great theme creators...

Just wondering if someone could help me? I would like to use my own wallpaper behind the weather widget and clock. i tried checking user wallpaper, but that wont work. Also would love to have the illumine icons anybody that can shed a little light would be most helpful. TIA

Hey guys, finally got some time to organize my files around and figure I'd load my rendition of justflikwalk's theme. All credits to this him and this community for making it such a versatile theme! And of course, to the original creators of the Sense UI as well!

Here are some substrates/winterboard files I used to make it possible:

iBlank & Blanknull
    ClockHide
    FiveIRows
    MobileStack
    bosspaper
    wigglefree
    No Page Dots 3.0

The background wallpaper is completely independent from the theme, so bosspaper or user background should work w/o any problems.

I do have mobilestacks running, which are my bottom left and right icons. For those who don't have it, or wish to use those spots for other apps, I've placed some PSD files in the Optional folder for you to personalize the theme

Optional:
    I've included some dock icon templates for anybody to modify or adjust. Also, for those who wish to have pages to cover the homescreen, the files have been included as well. I found it to be a source of lag on my 3G, so I opt-out of it myself. The lock screen is applied by default, but it should be a simple delete if not desired.

And as always, edit the configureme.js file for proper city/weather.

Here is the download link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/vuwt1e...illain-Mod.zip

Let's pitch in and make this theme even better. Maybe add some unique touch to it as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0308.png   -img_0309.png   -img_0310.png   -img_0311.png  

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uhohzitzcooky For This Useful Post:

gorob (2010-02-05), PinkFloyd (2009-11-12), sketcher67 (2009-12-21)

Quote Originally Posted by xmanix View Post
    will post the theme later for all got to get to work for now!
    Thanks again man! This is my result:

Sorry about the image quality. GIFs suck, but they do animate!

I'm not sure I like the Safari and iPod icons, so I may have to do some more tweaking to get them the way I want them.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

looks good, and yea i agree im also looking for better icons lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheidenreich View Post
    @ir0nman
    For you :-)
    Hello. I'm new to this and have been reading through all of these posts for a couple of days now. Your themes are brilliant, and I was wondering if you may share this one?

Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone-Addict View Post
    Yeah, I also noticed that my date on the home screen isn't changing...anyone else having this issue? Is there a section in widget.html which controls an update interval?? I know there's an update interval for the weather, but I can't seem to find one for the date, so I'm not sure why it's not updating itself.

Thanks!

Yeah I have to agree with the others here - the creator just completely ripped the HTC screens and cropped a little...and the weather screen really looks nothing like it should. A few version of the theme in this thread are a lot better - especially the idea of sliding over a page that covers the home page.

I love the flip clock look, and the weather widget with date, temp, and high/low...but that's about it, so that's all I added - I don't want my iPhone to look exactly like the HTC sense UI; if I wanted a HTC hero, I'd buy one!
    I have also the problem that the date isn't changing automaticly.

Any News about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Invid View Post
    Thanks again man! This is my result:

Sorry about the image quality. GIFs suck, but they do animate!

I'm not sure I like the Safari and iPod icons, so I may have to do some more tweaking to get them the way I want them.
    Wow your changing background is clean! Can you upload a copy to this post? Greatly appreciated!

Wow your changing background is clean! Can you upload a copy to this post? Greatly appreciated!
    I got it from xmanix a page ago. All credit for the upload goes to him/her.

My mod is HERE. It has everything you need. There's also a blank "Weather.png" icon there so that you can put your weather.app on the temperature. Tap the temp to open.

My icon theme is Matte Nano. If you want to use the old dock you'll need to get it from xmanix's post. I no longer have them, just the stuff to make it look as it does below. The resized icons from my last post are in that link though, labelled as iHero icons.zip.

That said, I never did get it to look the way I want, so I went back to the 3 icon dock and used a stack instead with the left icon as my iPod icon. Use blanks in between the icons in the dock to get the touch target to line up with the icons:

Last edited by Invid; 2009-11-12 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Moved the files.

Quote Originally Posted by x_Whiplash_x View Post
    @Calix

how do i reposition the weather stuff?

i want to move it up closer to my clocks.
    I'm loving your customized dock! Was wondering if you could upload it to this thread for us to use?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Invid View Post
    I got it from xmanix a page ago. All credit for the upload goes to him/her.

My mod is HERE. It has everything you need. There's also a blank "Weather.png" icon there so that you can put your weather.app on the temperature. Tap the temp to open.

My icon theme is Matte Nano. If you want to use the old dock you'll need to get it from xmanix's post. I no longer have them, just the stuff to make it look as it does below. The resized icons from my last post are in that link though, labelled as iHero icons.zip.

That said, I never did get it to look the way I want, so I went back to the 3 icon dock and used a stack instead with the left icon as my iPod icon. Use blanks in between the icons in the dock to get the touch target to line up with the icons:

Sweet! Thanks a ton bro!
    Last edited by abadchris; 2009-11-12 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Question Date not changing!!!
    Has anyone figured out why the date is not changing on the homescreen (without a respring every day!) ???

Is there an update interval setting somewhere?

Hi is there any chance in having that wallpaper please?

Cheers

@sepai
    you mean this ...?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

sepai (2009-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by marky707 View Post
    thanks to jusflikwalk for the theme and i wanna thank schtozo for all the help and Calix for the widget.

i just made mine simple and my wallpaper can be changed with User Wallpaper activated from Winterboard.

hello, please like changing so that it leaves the time my city. Gijon, Spain…? a greeting from Spain. Matias Hortal Gijon spain

hello, please like changing in LockBackground so that it leaves the time my city. Gijon, Spain…? a greeting from Spain. Matias Hortal Gijon spain

Quote Originally Posted by marky707 View Post
    thanks to jusflikwalk for the theme and i wanna thank schtozo for all the help and Calix for the widget.

i just made mine simple and my wallpaper can be changed with User Wallpaper activated from Winterboard.

Last edited by saitam; 2009-11-14 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi Yes that is it. Many thanks x Also I would like to say that I have been reading through these posts for a number of day and you have some fantastic themes!!! - Many thanks once again,

Dave

21. The Following User Says Thank You to sepai For This Useful Post:

Mone (2009-11-14)

I made some further changes to uhohzitzcooky's mod posted on the 9th.

[see new post]
    Last edited by MacLee; 2009-11-17 at 06:51 AM.

I have made further modifications to style sheet in uhohzitzcooky's mod in an attempt to more closely mimic the Sprint version of the HTC Hero. I am using the Android Helvetica font.

I had been updating screenshots in my last post but decided to just start posting my progress in new posts instead.

By the way, uhohzitzcooky, how much of this did you create vs edit?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0084.png  
    Last edited by MacLee; 2009-11-17 at 07:53 AM.

For the file I uploaded:

- Created Dock image from scratch
    - Created/Modified Dock buttons from Justflikwalk's PSD files
    - Resized "reflective" image under flip-clock widget to match referenced screenshot
    - Changed flip-clock widget image
    - Modified Calix's widget.html (font, color, positioning)
    + Added code to display single/double 'Hour' digit
    - Icons used from various Android/Hero sources

Off-Topic: Hmm... my posts have a tendency to start new pages. Of the 4 posts of mine, 3 have new pages. Weird.

Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast